Purchased DJI Care Refresh with the wrong account.
3539 9 2018-8-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Pollywaffle
lvl.1
Flight distance : 773458 ft
Australia

Hi, I currently own a Mavic Pro 1, but just purchased an Mavic Pro 2 from the DJI online store. I included the DJI Care with this purchase. I just realised that I was not signed into my DJI account when I made this order and a new account was set up for me automatically. An email has been sent to the new account with the Care Refresh details.

How can I transfer the Care Refresh to my usual account and not the new one? The drone is still being shipped and should arrive shortly. I haven't had Care Refresh before, so I'm unsure if it's as simple as opening the box and just applying it to my usual account or if customer support need to sort this out for me.

Thanks for the help!
2018-8-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Pollywaffle, sorry to read on this, DJI Care Refresh is bound to the product’s S/N instead of your account, if you have purchased the drone and select "DJI Care Refresh" with your order on DJI Store, you don’t need to bind the service with it again, please don't worry about it.
2018-8-26
Use props
Pollywaffle
lvl.1
Flight distance : 773458 ft
Australia

Brilliant. This is good news. Thanks for that!
2018-8-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Pollywaffle Posted at 2018-8-26 19:20
Brilliant. This is good news. Thanks for that!

You are welcome, please let us know if you have any further concern.
2018-8-26
Use props
krazygaurav
New

Germany

@DJI Mindy. I have a somewhat similar problem.
I bought DJI Mavic mini 3 pro with account A but didn't purchase the care refresh then. I received the drone and during my first flight, I logged in with account B; therefore, the drone is bound with Account B. I just bought care fresh with account A (I didn't realize I logged in to the DJI app with account B). What should I do now? Can I not use care refresh now?
2022-6-18
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

krazygaurav Posted at 6-18 05:12
@DJI Mindy. I have a somewhat similar problem.
I bought DJI Mavic mini 3 pro with account A but didn't purchase the care refresh then. I received the drone and during my first flight, I logged in with account B; therefore, the drone is bound with Account B. I just bought care fresh with account A (I didn't realize I logged in to the DJI app with account B). What should I do now? Can I not use care refresh now?

Hi, there. May we know have you activated your drone? If not, please activate it first.
2022-6-19
Use props
djiuser_gc6nbcKfLbsD
lvl.1

Slovenia

I have similar problem:
I bought dji 3 mini drone and i made an account and bind drone to this account. Then i bough dji refresh service but when i made a purchase i didnt saw and dji made another account and i bought the service with this 2. Account. So now the purchase is on 1. Account and drone is bind to 2. Account.. so can i use this service anyway? (I think yes because drone is new and the refresh is binded to this N/A code right? So i can use refresh services and flyaway even is on different account? Thank you for your answer.
2023-2-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_gc6nbcKfLbsD Posted at 2-4 03:32
I have similar problem:
I bought dji 3 mini drone and i made an account and bind drone to this account. Then i bough dji refresh service but when i made a purchase i didnt saw and dji made another account and i bought the service with this 2. Account. So now the purchase is on 1. Account and drone is bind to 2. Account.. so can i use this service anyway? (I think yes because drone is new and the refresh is binded to this N/A code right? So i can use refresh services and flyaway even is on different account? Thank you for your answer.

Please rest that the purchase account will not affect the use of DJI Care Refresh. You just need to make sure the drone is bound to the correct account and the DJI Care Refresh is bound to the drone. You can also check your DJI Care Refresh through this link: https://service.dji.com/djicare/coverage
2023-2-4
Use props
djiuser_gc6nbcKfLbsD
lvl.1

Slovenia

The problem is that the drone is bound to different account than where the dji refresh service was bought do you understand?
I had mini 2 before so i already have dji account. When i got dji mini 3 i activated it on the same account where was mini 2 before. But when i bought refresh seevices of official website, dji created me new account on which purchase was made. So if i want to use dji services is that a problem or the only important thing is that the refresh is binded to aircafe SN?

Thank you for your answers,
Best regards
2023-2-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_gc6nbcKfLbsD Posted at 2-4 04:28
The problem is that the drone is bound to different account than where the dji refresh service was bought do you understand?
I had mini 2 before so i already have dji account. When i got dji mini 3 i activated it on the same account where was mini 2 before. But when i bought refresh seevices of official website, dji created me new account on which purchase was made. So if i want to use dji services is that a problem or the only important thing is that the refresh is binded to aircafe SN?

Yes, I understand that. As I explained above, the account you used to purchase the DJI Care Refresh will not affect the binding or use of this service.
2023-2-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules