Lightning cable
1165 7 2018-8-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Pat C
lvl.2
Flight distance : 12589 ft
United States

I need the lightning cable and the slider for the controller of my Mavic air. I saw the cable on the DJI store but not the slider. Does anyone know where I can get them?
2018-8-26
Use props
Charissa
First Officer
Flight distance : 689334 ft
South Africa

I, for one, don,t use either the DJI cable, or the slider. I use the USB cable at the bottom of the controller to connect my phone. Even when i did use the side, the slider was permanently in the way, falling out etc.
Up to you, but both not needed.
2018-8-27
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13877205 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Try ebay           
2018-8-27
Use props
Pat C
lvl.2
Flight distance : 12589 ft
United States

The cable is easy to buy but can't seem to find the slider needed to hold the cable to controller. I tried ebay also.
2018-8-27
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13877205 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Pat C Posted at 2018-8-27 03:18
The cable is easy to buy but can't seem to find the slider needed to hold the cable to controller. I tried ebay also.

Try emailing DJI support and see if they can send some spares to you. No harm in asking.
2018-8-27
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Thanks for the inquiry, If may I ask what happen to your RC cable slider? Did you receive the unit without this item? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2018-8-28
Use props
CoreyB10
First Officer
Flight distance : 1665023 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Charissa Posted at 2018-8-27 03:07
I, for one, don,t use either the DJI cable, or the slider. I use the USB cable at the bottom of the controller to connect my phone. Even when i did use the side, the slider was permanently in the way, falling out etc.
Up to you, but both not needed.

Same here. Bought a good quality usb to lighting cable and no issues. Mini lead was a nightmare as the photo button on the controller would disco from the MA. Shutter button in the app was fine. Normal USBsocket all the way. Used it on MP too. Just got to pick my tablet holder up tomorrow morning and ready for Anything.
2018-8-28
Use props
BumblerBee
Second Officer
Flight distance : 639764 ft
Norway

Mavic Pro here... After frequent disconnects of the app from the controller, I dropped the side Lightning cable. However, I went for a short DJI angled USB-A to Lightning cable that is used with Inspire:
https://www.komplett.no/product/ ... e-lightning-to-usb#
That works perfectly with the lower USB connector, and the short angled cable means it's not in the way of the left hand holding the RC.
And the best part - I haven't had a single app disconnect since I started using that cable this summer!
2018-8-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules