Mavic 2 Shipping Status
1694 4 2018-8-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dmzhu66
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2248094 ft
Singapore

Anyone ordered the Mavic 2 over the weekend and have received a SHIPPED status?
2018-8-26
Use props
djiuser_aa5Gwyp5T9kr
lvl.1
Flight distance : 458888 ft
Singapore

Still not shipped on August 29th. Bought on August 23rd which was 6 days ago. Needed it for a trip on September 1st. No hopes of getting it by then.
2018-8-28
Use props
djiuser_aa5Gwyp5T9kr
lvl.1
Singapore

djiuser_aa5Gwyp5T9kr Posted at 2018-8-28 15:16
Still not shipped on August 29th. Bought on August 23rd which was 6 days ago. Needed it for a trip on September 1st. No hopes of getting it by then.

Response from DJI...

Thank you for contacting DJI Customer Support!

We appreciate you for sending us an email regarding your concern. We understand that you want to know the status of your order. As per checking it here on our system, your order is estimated to ship on 20th of September and please allow 3-5 business days for the actual delivery time frame. Please be advised that the shipping time frame allotted for this product is 15-20 business that's why you order is estimated to ship on the date I provided above and we follow business days so which means that weekends (Saturday and Sunday) is not included on it. Also please take note that we always vary on the availability of the said item on the assigned warehouse. But our logistics department already assigned the courier and the warehouse. The assigned courier is DHL and the package will come from our warehouse in China so that the shipment of your order might be processed any moment from now.

Rest assured that once your order is already shipped out, that is the time where you will receive an email confirmation with regards the shipping details together with the tracking number.

We also regret to inform you that we cannot give you a guarantee that DHL may hold your package because we as of the moment, we don't have that option here on our end so that we are afraid that DHL cannot hold the shipment of your package. Again, we are very sorry about this.

Please let us know if you have any other questions. Thank you very much and have a great day!
You will receive an email survey two days after this email if not responded. If you happen to be away and won’t be able to answer this email timely, please disregard the survey and reply to us directly.

Best Regards
DJI Customer Support
2018-8-29
Use props
djiuser_aa5Gwyp5T9kr
lvl.1

Shipped today, said it would arrive Sept 3rd.

Not a good call for support to scare me by telling me it would be sent Sept 20th...
2018-8-31
Use props
Bad_Andy
lvl.1

Canada

First time buyer, DJI seems to be very reputable. I was going to order a Mavic Air 2 Fly More Combo directly from DJI but after reviewing comments on shipping\delivery times (very inconsistent it seems) I decided to try other options as I commute a lot and need a specific delivery date... I tried BestBuy (sold out) and found out Apple sells DJI, so I ordered through Apple Store July 8, 2020 and eta is July 14, 2020 . Not a knock on DJI but I just needed a confirmed eta.
2020-7-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules