64631 41 2018-8-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
HFI
lvl.4
Flight distance : 904990 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Looking forward to receiving my M2 and have been tracking the shipment on DHLs website but it has not been updated since Friday

I'm sure everythings fine I'm just little over excited to get my hands on the new M2P.
2018-8-27
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft
Germany

What was the last indicated location, Gatwick? If yes, it should be in customs clearance now which certainly could not be done during the weekend.
2018-8-27
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain

Have you contact DHL?
2018-8-27
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi HFI, sorry for the late response first. I managed to get your order number via the forum info. Upon checking the tracking number, the package has been delivered, have you received it? If not, please let us know, we'd like to check the exact status, thanks in advance!
2018-8-28
Use props
HFI
lvl.4
Flight distance : 904990 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Yep received and charging !!!

Funny, radio silence for 3 days on DHLs tracking and then from 2am this morning it went from Milton Keynes to Heathrow to Dispatched to Delivered.
2018-8-28
Use props
Jimmyb
lvl.3
Flight distance : 31621 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I had the same experience with my Ronin S delivery. It’s because all the individual packages get bundled into one large shipment with its own tracking number. Once the large shipment arrives and the individual packages are separated, they get scanned and the tracking kicks in again.
2018-8-28
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

HFI Posted at 2018-8-28 06:11
Yep received and charging !!!

Funny, radio silence for 3 days on DHLs tracking and then from 2am this morning it went from Milton Keynes to Heathrow to Dispatched to Delivered.

Hi, Thanks for your update. Glad to know that you were able to receive the package. Please let us know if you need our assistance. Please do pre-flight checklist before flying your drone. Thank you for the support and have a safe flight.
2018-8-28
Use props
rolling56
First Officer
Flight distance : 138310 ft
United States

ya DHL pulls that same BS here in the states too
2018-8-28
Use props
OTP_Films
lvl.3
Flight distance : 25430 ft
United Kingdom

Same here. Last update was Monday morning stating it had Departed Facility in SHENZHEN - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC

Its now a week since I placed the order, so the 3 to 5 business day shipping notification on the order form needs a bit of a tweak. I dont mind if its a 10 day delivery window, as I can plan where I need to be slightly easier. When the expectation is that it will arrive within the allotted window, and you have other commitments that you have put off (work etc.) then its a bit duff.

Thanks,

Matt
2018-8-30
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Germany

OTP_Films Posted at 2018-8-30 00:24
Same here. Last update was Monday morning stating it had Departed Facility in SHENZHEN - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC

Its now a week since I placed the order, so the 3 to 5 business day shipping notification on the order form needs a bit of a tweak. I dont mind if its a 10 day delivery window, as I can plan where I need to be slightly easier. When the expectation is that it will arrive within the allotted window, and you have other commitments that you have put off (work etc.) then its a bit duff.

It is the same for me and I have just spoken with DHL. The reason why our waybills do not get updated is that our parcels are part of bulk shipments on palettes. Once they arrive to the place for customs clearance they are taken apart and then individually shipped to the recipients. Only when the individual shipments go on their way to us we shall be notified again. Let's just cross fingers that this will be soon.
2018-8-30
Use props
JoeMavicDHH
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8230085 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-8-30 02:49
It is the same for me and I have just spoken with DHL. The reason why our waybills do not get updated is that our parcels are part of bulk shipments on palettes. Once they arrive to the place for customs clearance they are taken apart and then individually shipped to the recipients. Only when the individual shipments go on their way to us we shall be notified again. Let's just cross fingers that this will be soon.

Ooops, hoped you already got it. What a difference a day makes...
2018-8-30
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Germany

JoeMavicDHH Posted at 2018-8-30 02:52
Ooops, hoped you already got it. What a difference a day makes...

Did you get yours today? I am still hoping for tomorrow or Saturday.
2018-8-30
Use props
JoeMavicDHH
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8230085 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-8-30 03:01
Did you get yours today? I am still hoping for tomorrow or Saturday.

I even got it yesterday! After leaving the midlands it arrived in Leipzig 0:30 and went smoothly to courier delivery at 11:37 in HH. It really accelerated finally. Only my fly more package gives me a heartache, still not shipped.

Good luck for yours!

2018-8-30
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Germany

JoeMavicDHH Posted at 2018-8-30 03:09
I even got it yesterday! After leaving the midlands it arrived in Leipzig 0:30 and went smoothly to courier delivery at 11:37 in HH. It really accelerated finally. Only my fly more package gives me a heartache, still not shipped.

Good luck for yours!

Congratulations and thank you for your good wishes!
2018-8-30
Use props
fans802e59b3
lvl.3
Flight distance : 327352 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Not sure I like this early delivery system lol unlike before it took weeks to get an order to us ... Paid a fortune and was told 3-5 days I appreciate the weekend but DHL or someone has let DJI down it's just as stressfull even when ur told it'll be a better delivery ... i've had no updates from DHL since Monday.. .   ORDERED ON THE 23RD OF THE 8TH 2018 at 14.48.46 { UTC }
2018-8-30
Use props
Oracle Miata
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3759829 ft
  • >>>
United States

I ordered my fly more and my bird separately.  2 minutes apart.  Bird arrived with FedEx 1 day early.  Flymore still running around the country in DHL’s possession.   Updates have been basically non existent.
Edit:  was supposed to be here yesterday according to a text.  It arrived in Cincinnati at 2 am, and as of 7 is on hold.  What does that even mean?
2018-8-30
Use props
El Diablo
Second Officer

Germany

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2018-8-30
Use props
fans802e59b3
lvl.3
Flight distance : 327352 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

OK just spoken to DHL and they have confirmed that quite a few pallets have landed at East Midlands and are currently being picked and scanned at this time ... And all updates to tracking should be done by end of day today and hopefully delivery tomorrow or monday all being well..  I feel at ease now I know it's in the UK...
2018-8-30
Use props
OTP_Films
lvl.3
Flight distance : 25430 ft
United Kingdom

Better than DHL at East Midlands have just emailed me with - I'm to speak to DJI as they cannot trace my parcel - which was last tracked on Monday evening at 20:15...
2018-8-30
Use props
djiuser_MRhmSEw7oKoB
New

Nigeria

Someone sent a parcel for me send since Saturday 22 December 2018 and till now when I track it will say not found  the parcel is from Germany to Nigeria
2018-12-24
Use props
djiuser_MRhmSEw7oKoB
New

Nigeria

djiuser_MRhmSEw7oKoB Posted at 12-24 07:27
Someone sent a parcel for me send since Saturday 22 December 2018 and till now when I track it will say not found  the parcel is from Germany to Nigeria

Please I am so worried
2018-12-24
Use props
djiuser_MRhmSEw7oKoB
New

Nigeria

This is what I get while tracking my parcel why please I need help
2018-12-24
Use props
Elisabeth
New

United States

Why hasn’t dhl updated the tracking number? It’s been 4 days since it got to New York. My tracking number is RM427623402DE
It’s been saying that it’s still in same place for 4 days. It’s chocolate from Germany and I worry it will melt
Thank you in advance——Elisabeth
2019-4-16
Use props
Elisabeth
New

United States

Why hasn’t dhl updated the tracking number? It’s been 4 days since it got to New York. My tracking number is RM427623402DE
It’s been saying that it’s still in same place for 4 days. It’s chocolate from Germany and I worry it will melt
Thank you in advance——Elisabeth
2019-4-16
Use props
Monsif
New

Ireland

my DHL also not being updated since friday... shippment picked and now no update on tracking since friday evening.. the waybill number is 5581737490
2019-5-4
Use props
flightmaster300
lvl.1
Ireland

My mavic mini hasn’t updated location since 5 days ago it says it has departed from shanzhen China mainland
And is really frustrating me
Please reply
Thanks
2019-11-17
Use props
flightmaster300
lvl.1
Ireland

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-8-28 04:07
Hi HFI, sorry for the late response first. I managed to get your order number via the forum info. Upon checking the tracking number, the package has been delivered, have you received it? If not, please let us know, we'd like to check the exact status, thanks in advance!

Hi dji Susan
But I am having the same problem and I can’t seem to get any help about it
I ordered a mavic mini last week and it was going fine and then it wouldn’t change the location of parcel from departed from shanzhen China mainland
Please can you help
Sorry if I didn’t explain the issue probably
Thank you in advance
2019-11-17
Use props
flightmaster300
lvl.1
Ireland

Hi dji Susan
I ordered a Mavis mini last week and it was going fine and then it wouldn’t change the location of parcel from departed from Shenzhen China mainland
Please can you help
Thank you in advance
2019-11-17
Use props
flightmaster300
lvl.1
Ireland

Hi dji Susan
I ordered a Mavis mini last week and it was going fine and then it wouldn’t change the location of parcel from departed from Shenzhen China mainland
Please can you help
Thank you in advance
2019-11-17
Use props
flightmaster300
lvl.1
Ireland

Hi dji Susan
Please can you help
Thank you in advance
2019-11-17
Use props
flightmaster300
lvl.1
Ireland

Hi dji Susan
Please can you help
Thank you in advance
2019-11-17
Use props
BadBert
lvl.4
Flight distance : 59121 ft
Netherlands

Dealing with sort of the same problem here....
I ordered from the DJI official store because the mini 2 that i wanted would take around 2 weeks before it would be in stock in the netherlands (fly more combo), so i ordered from DJI directly.
ordered on november 8
DJI promised 3 to 7 work days delevery time to the netherlands.order was ready for shipping on the beginning of november 9 (but not yet picked up by dhl)
order was picked up by dhl on november 11.....
Processed in the destribution centrer the same day, november 11.
but still no further update.....
shipped using DHL-express by the way.
2020-11-12
Use props
djiuser_4OSEjC6t3Txe
lvl.2
Flight distance : 670594 ft
United Kingdom

Same for me, last update on monday the 9
Departed Facility in DONGGUAN - CHINA MAINLAND
Ordered mini 2 combo to UK and no update since
Order was picket up Saturday, November 07, 2020

This is bad for DHL and for DJI, one is promising quick delivery second can not deliver.
2020-11-12
Use props
djiuser_bEDQd9tPbM4t
lvl.1
Flight distance : 11857 ft
United States

BadBert Posted at 11-12 00:57
Dealing with sort of the same problem here....
I ordered from the DJI official store because the mini 2 that i wanted would take around 2 weeks before it would be in stock in the netherlands (fly more combo), so i ordered from DJI directly.
ordered on november 8

Have you heard any updates from dhl? I had the same problem, shipped on Nov 10, and no updates since Nov 11. The estimated delivery was Nov 13 and seems like it's still stuck in Shenzhen...
2020-11-13
Use props
djiuser_6zHa3CRA9K7B
lvl.1

Canada

Same issue here guys. Processed at Shenzhen 11th November at 14:20. Still stuck. Supposed to be delivered on Monday.
2020-11-13
Use props
BadBert
lvl.4
Flight distance : 59121 ft
Netherlands

djiuser_bEDQd9tPbM4t Posted at 11-13 13:58
Have you heard any updates from dhl? I had the same problem, shipped on Nov 10, and no updates since Nov 11. The estimated delivery was Nov 13 and seems like it's still stuck in Shenzhen...

Everything is SLOOOOOOOOW

It took 3 days for dhl to pick it up
Then it took a couple of days for it to leave the sorting facility
And now it is taking days for the next update

This is rediculous..... What the f is dhl doing.

Shipping time to the netherlands would be 3 to 5 working days.
This could have been a reality.... But not how things are going now....

I ordered from dji so i could get is fast, but since friday the dutch stores have plenty of stock and i could have just gone to the store and got it faster!!!!!!!!!
EDIT: Turns out that the reason the package is now STILL ON THE SAME STATE because of DJI not having all the paperwok done?!?!?!?!?
So it is not: what the F is DHL doing
but: what the F is DJI doing/thinking?!?!?!

(at least that is what a DJI support employee told me..... don't know if i can believe that, but ok)
2020-11-14
Use props
djiuser_ueDbHTyPVwSm
New

United States

Mine was 5 days ago, at was still stated “DEPARTED FROM THE FACILITY OF AUS” November 12,2020. I know it was not about DJI but the same BS. I called DHL twice today (November 16) but the still say the same thing to wait for the package. Like what?
I am just so annoyed who is at fault at this now, idk anymore.
2020-11-17
Use props
djiuser_ueDbHTyPVwSm
New

United States

Mine was 5 days ago, at was still stated “DEPARTED FROM THE FACILITY OF AUS” November 12,2020. I know it was not about DJI but the same BS. I called DHL twice today (November 16) but the still say the same thing to wait for the package. Like what?
I am just so annoyed who is at fault at this now, idk anymore.
2020-11-17
Use props
K6CCC
Second Officer
Flight distance : 651683 ft
United States

Be glad it is not on a ship and spending weeks to get from the Pacific rim in Asia until it shows up at some port in Europe.
2020-11-17
Use props
djiuser_bEDQd9tPbM4t
lvl.1
Flight distance : 11857 ft
Canada

djiuser_bEDQd9tPbM4t Posted at 11-13 13:58

A quick follow up. Just received my drone today. It was shipped on Nov 10, stuck in Shenzhen till Nov 15. I guess it was delayed in China mainly due to the Nov 11 single’s day event (the Chinese Black Friday) which caused a huge amount of shippings. Anyways, good luck and hope you guys enjoy your drones
2020-11-17
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules