Can't buy Mavic 2 Accessories with DJI Select Coupon
1175 2 2018-8-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansb852a4f9
lvl.2

Hi,

I bought the new DJI Mavic 2 Pro. After the Phantom 4 and Phantom 4 Pro this would be my third DJI Drone. This time I also got DJI Select with it, which is advertised during your order, because I wanted to buy the Fly More Pack, ND Filter Set and some other accessories anyways.

However, it is not possible to use the coupons on these accessories even though it is clearly advertised this way. I wouldn't have bought DJI select if I it was clear that I wont be able to use the coupons on the stuff I actually need. Can anybody from DJI confirm the Mavic 2 Accessories simply havent been added to the list yet and when is it possible to buy this stuff with the coupons? Or is it intended that you can't use the coupons on Accessories even though it is clearly advertised that way?

Thank you in advance.
2018-8-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, we apologize if there is any inconvenience caused, currently, only the Prioritized Shipping and the 50% Off DJI Care and DJI Care Refresh can be used to the Mavic 2, and the 50% Off DJI Care and DJI Care Refresh can only be used when we place the drone and the DJI Care Refresh in the same order.
For when other coupons will be available for Mavic 2, we do not have the estimated date, please note our website about the further update, thank you.
2018-8-28
Use props
Dichrodave
lvl.3
United States

I just found that out 30 minutes ago. I purchased my Mavic 2 Zoom and received it today. Coupons are useless at this point!
2018-8-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules