Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
How to put back on Mavic 2 Pro gimbal guard
3379 5 2018-8-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Wind Junkie
lvl.4
Flight distance : 116165 ft

Playing around with my  just-delivered M2P and I'm already stumped on how to put on the newly designed gimbal guard (new compared to the original MP).
DJI - can you please post some instruction on this so I don't bang up my new camera trying to figure it out?

Thank you

2018-8-27
Use props
Wind Junkie
lvl.4
Flight distance : 116165 ft

At the 12min 18 sec mark, I watched this guy remove the clamp several times until I figured it out. It's not the most intuitive placement but of course necessary.
2018-8-27
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, We terribly apologize for the late response. Glad to know that you were able to figure out how to put back the gimbal cover of the Mavic 2 Pro. We will forward your suggestion to our R&D department to see if we can provide a video tutorial for this. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you need our assistance. Thank you.
2018-8-27
Use props
djiuser_FK9ciqwfontW
New

Can you let me know how you did it? I'm having the same issue. Thanks
2018-9-22
Use props
Wachtberger
First Officer
Flight distance : 261509 ft

djiuser_FK9ciqwfontW Posted at 2018-9-22 05:27
Can you let me know how you did it? I'm having the same issue. Thanks

I hold the M2P with nose upwards and gimbal in straight forward position. Whith that I can put on the gimbal cover very easily. First hook it into the upper holes and then lock the bottom part.
2018-9-22
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Good vid - thinks it shows everything people need...
2018-9-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules