DJI LACK of Support
1225 2 2018-8-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
flipfly
lvl.1
United States

Just a word of warning to anyone who's considering a purchase from DJI, the units are great when they're functioning properly BUT if you have a problem and need support or repairs from this company, don't count on it.

The DJI support team reps  I dealt with (Andee, Joshua, Carry, Bonnie and Summer) repeatedly promised to get back to me and didn't respond.

I had to reach out again and again, finally calling up for phone support and experiencing long wait times.  My issue still wasn't resolved to my satisfaction.
  Any company can sell you a product, it's service after the sale that counts.  That is the true reflection of the character of a company.  DJI failed miserably in that regard.  I think the DJI team should listen to the issues that a customer is experiencing instead of repeatedly responding with form letters and ignoring the reasons for technical malfunctions. I had read critical reviews about DJI lack of support before buying but thought they were posts by finicky customers.  I  wish I had paid more attention to them before buying from DJI.  

Now I know better.  I'll be sure to share my negative experiences with friends and colleagues.

2018-8-27
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We do apologize for the troubles you had. I'd like to know do you have an existing case number? I will coordinate this to the correct department and rest assured that we will help you with this. Thank you.
2018-8-27
Use props
Kingram
lvl.4
Flight distance : 84085 ft
United States

What is wrong with your Drone ?   
2018-8-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules