1586 5 2018-8-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
towheaded-pilot1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 35125 ft
  • >>>
United States

I connected my goggles RE in assistant 2 and the new firmware 01.00.0600 is available but there is no changelog. I also checked DJI website (https://www.dji.com/dji-goggles-re/info#downloads) and no update either. DJI, can you post what the changes are in this new version beside compatability for the Mavic 2?

2018-8-27
Use props
Reaverman
lvl.2
Flight distance : 249029 ft
United Kingdom

I downloaded it, and it's giving me no end of problems. When connected to the Spark, I am disconnected and lose my display completely off my phone. The Drone seems to behave more twitchy when connected to it. I had the same issue with my Mavic, and almost a run away. The Mavic became unresponsive, and returned to me and went into hover ignoring all my controls. Thankfully I could grab it, and force the motors off by tilting the drone! Trying to regress the firmware to 500, which I had no problems with.
2018-8-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi towheaded-pilot1, the release note is all about what the changes of the latest firmware are, it is released to support Mavic 2, thanks for your understanding.
2018-8-28
Use props
towheaded-pilot1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 35125 ft
  • >>>
United States

Reaverman Posted at 2018-8-28 01:19
I downloaded it, and it's giving me no end of problems. When connected to the Spark, I am disconnected and lose my display completely off my phone. The Drone seems to behave more twitchy when connected to it. I had the same issue with my Mavic, and almost a run away. The Mavic became unresponsive, and returned to me and went into hover ignoring all my controls. Thankfully I could grab it, and force the motors off by tilting the drone! Trying to regress the firmware to 500, which I had no problems with.

If you have the phone connected and then connect the goggles via OTG, the phone will get disconnected. Prior firmware did the same. I'm going to test this firmware today if I get a chance with my drones.
2018-8-28
Use props
Reaverman
lvl.2
Flight distance : 249029 ft
United Kingdom

towheaded-pilot1 Posted at 2018-8-28 05:20
If you have the phone connected and then connect the goggles via OTG, the phone will get disconnected. Prior firmware did the same. I'm going to test this firmware today if I get a chance with my drones.

Never had that issue on .500
2018-8-28
Use props
Kryml Munsta
Second Officer
Flight distance : 185262 ft
  • >>>
Germany

OSD on the Air Unit (Ver.600) now displays the "On-Time" so there might be some additional undocumented changes since Ver.500

i have updated my Ocusync-Nano-Talon but no testflight yet
2018-8-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules