mavic 2 sensor calibration
11368 31 2018-8-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
WickedWingman
lvl.3
United States

so at during the calibration, it asks you to fold the rear arms to calibrate some sensor.  you can't fold the rear arms with the usb cable plugged in!
2018-8-27
Use props
msinger
First Officer
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

The video below shows how to perform the calibration. As shown in the video, you just need to fold the leg far enought to ensure it's not blocking the side sensor.

2018-8-27
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and sorry for some inconvenience. Regarding with that you can check this video tutorial on how to calibrate it.
2018-8-27
Use props
WickedWingman
lvl.3
United States

that's exactly what i did, but i couldn't get it to continue the calibration.  probably user error.  i'll try again later.
2018-8-27
Use props
Anthony566
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2488944 ft
United Kingdom

Did they need calibrating ???
2018-8-27
Use props
WickedWingman
lvl.3

I was bored waiting for DJI assistant to find the new firmware, so I decided to play with calibration.
2018-8-27
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

WickedWingman Posted at 2018-8-27 13:38
I was bored waiting for DJI assistant to find the new firmware, so I decided to play with calibration.

Hi. Please let us know on the latest progress. Thank you for the support.
2018-8-27
Use props
WickedWingman
lvl.3

The sensors seem fine. Took my maiden flight tonight, so I likely won't bother trying to recalibrate unless I have to.
2018-8-27
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

WickedWingman Posted at 2018-8-27 16:02
The sensors seem fine. Took my maiden flight tonight, so I likely won't bother trying to recalibrate unless I have to.

Thanks for keeping us updated. Glad to hear the drone works now. If there is any further question, feel free to contact us. Wish you have a good time!
2018-8-28
Use props
Asainz320
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1061594 ft
  • >>>
United States

Im having issues with the calibration on my Mavic 2 Zoom. I complete all the calibration steps successfully but in the end it stays at 0% on Calculating. What could be the issue here?
2018-9-14
Use props
MHB
lvl.1
United States

Having the same issue with the Mavic 2 Pro. All went well and stuck on this screen! Ugh
2018-9-18
Use props
Parisi2274
lvl.4
Flight distance : 211043 ft
United States

So I was calibrating my Mavic 2 Pro tonight in Assistant and for whatever reason it only asks me to calibrate the front and bottom sensors, and I am not sure if its just the standard graphic, but in the animated gif, it shows a maiv air body and not the Pro.... Any ideas??
EDIT: Nevermind!  Did not realize that there was a new version of Assistant out for the Mavic 2 Pro.  All is good now!  
2018-9-19
Use props
MHB
lvl.1
United States

Parisi2274 Posted at 2018-9-19 19:04
So I was calibrating my Mavic 2 Pro tonight in Assistant and for whatever reason it only asks me to calibrate the front and bottom sensors, and I am not sure if its just the standard graphic, but in the animated gif, it shows a maiv air body and not the Pro.... Any ideas??
EDIT: Nevermind!  Did not realize that there was a new version of Assistant out for the Mavic 2 Pro.  All is good now!

It didn't work for me stuck calibrating after I went through all the steps at 0%. See my post above. Anyone else have this issue and get it to work eventually and how?
2018-9-20
Use props
Scanners
lvl.1
Flight distance : 89990 ft
United States

I just received my Mavic 2 Pro. I have updated to v1 of the firmware and I am using DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic 2. I went through the 4 step calibration tutorial, but the Calibrate Now button remains gray - never becomes active. Have waited up to 30 mins. Tried multiple times. First time through it baulked at my ultrawide monitor, so disconnected it and tried again on a 27" HD, then on my laptop screen with no other screens attached - nothing!

Any help appreciated.
2018-9-20
Use props
CameronW
New

MHB Posted at 2018-9-18 17:53
Having the same issue with the Mavic 2 Pro. All went well and stuck on this screen! Ugh[view_image]

I am having the problems did you ever figure it out
2018-10-14
Use props
Chilo
lvl.1
Netherlands

CameronW Posted at 2018-10-14 13:28
I am having the problems did you ever figure it out

Same here, tried over and over again, keeps getting stuck at 0%
2018-10-30
Use props
SH3RMAN91
lvl.1
France

Hello,

same problem with my mavic 2 i'm unable to calibrate vision sensor, it stay stuck at 0% on dji assistant 2 !

Does anyone can help us to fix this ?

Best regards
2018-11-12
Use props
DSS12
lvl.1

United States

MHB Posted at 9-18 17:53
Having the same issue with the Mavic 2 Pro. All went well and stuck on this screen! Ugh[view_image]

Have you found a solution? I am having exactly the same proble. dsiegel@smith.edu
2018-11-18
Use props
DSS12
lvl.1

United States

Make sure that you are using Assistant  2 for Mavic 2 and not just Assistant 2 for Mavic   You can get it from the DJI Mavic 2 website, and the current version is 2.0.4.
2018-11-19
Use props
walttheartist
lvl.4
Flight distance : 46696 ft
Canada

Asainz320 Posted at 9-14 14:26
Im having issues with the calibration on my Mavic 2 Zoom. I complete all the calibration steps successfully but in the end it stays at 0% on Calculating. What could be the issue here?

I have all the latest firmware and software updates installed and I'm having the same problem. Tried to calibrate twice and got as far as the 0% progress bar, then it stalled.
2018-11-19
Use props
ruggbg
lvl.2
United States

What I learned.......
1st, this SW has a problem with some screens especially desktops. I got it to work on both my laptops but could not find a resolution it was happy with on my desktop. One laptop I had to set the resolution at 1600x900 then set the screen size to the same (set resolution, not physical size). The other worked fine immediately at 1920x1080.
2. when you follow the blue box, TILT the AC do not slide it across the screen. Keep the center (where you are holding it) in one spot.
2018-12-5
Use props
djiuser_gHJmr4psH3tN
New
Flight distance : 13953 ft
United States

I have  the  same issue  with 0% after all calibration are done. DJI Mavic  2 zoom. I use DJI assistant 2 for 2.4 version for Mavic  2 pro. I run calibration  3 times, with the same 0% result at the end. Any ideas how to fix, or wait until  DJI software  guru will figure out  how to fix and update Assistant 2?
Sincerely,
Sergey
2018-12-9
Use props
djiuser_gHJmr4psH3tN
New
Flight distance : 13953 ft
United States

I have  the  same issue  with 0% after all calibration are done. DJI Mavic  2 zoom. I use DJI assistant 2 for 2.4 version for Mavic  2 pro. I run calibration  3 times, with the same 0% result at the end. Any ideas how to fix, or wait until  DJI software  guru will figure out  how to fix and update Assistant 2?
Sincerely,
Sergey
2018-12-9
Use props
JABB
lvl.2
Flight distance : 24701 ft
Spain

ruggbg Posted at 12-5 18:02
What I learned.......
1st, this SW has a problem with some screens especially desktops. I got it to work on both my laptops but could not find a resolution it was happy with on my desktop. One laptop I had to set the resolution at 1600x900 then set the screen size to the same (set resolution, not physical size). The other worked fine immediately at 1920x1080.
2. when you follow the blue box, TILT the AC do not slide it across the screen. Keep the center (where you are holding it) in one spot.

486/5000
Hello,
(Excuse me for my English)

I had the same problem as some of you.
When I have seen the response of the friend RUGGBG I have found the solution.

I had done the calibration test 8 times, proving with different monitors and always the same result, in the end when you have to present the results put the message "calibration error."

I tested it directly with the laptop screen and the first one worked. Result of calibration "OK"

(DJI Assistant 2 For Mavic 2.0.6.exe)

Thank you.
2018-12-25
Use props
HereForTheBeer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5381368 ft
  • >>>
United States

my mavic air wont even start calibration.. just sits there on white screen.. :/

2018-12-25
Use props
tchriste
lvl.1
United States

I crashed yesterday and since then I have had the  Forward Right Vision Sensor Error. I've attempted to calibrate using DJI Assistant 2. However, during the calibration process one of the sensor status screens (right) is black. I am guessing its a bad sensor. eek
2019-1-22
Use props
Sandesh Seema Sudhakar Bhosale
New

Singapore

hi i am try to connect my aircraft with my PC but only my computer read that file . its not open with DJI software. please assist me ?
2019-3-16
Use props
JJMik
lvl.4
Flight distance : 24572349 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have done it many times and I am always stuck At calculating  nothing happens
2019-4-14
Use props
Boizom Gangte
New

India

Stuck here. Dji assistant is one app that did not help.my middle finger salutes the app creator.
2020-1-10
Use props
Boizom Gangte
New

India

djiuser_gHJmr4psH3tN Posted at 2018-12-9 17:47
Sincerely,
Sergey

I'm also in need of this solution
2020-1-10
Use props
SergeGotz
New

Netherlands

Same here. I'm already a couple of days into this and I think it's really a shame that DJI doesn't come up with a good solution in stead of telling people to try other screens and computers and whatever more. They obviously haven't solved this problem which exists already a couple of years and apparently they also stopped answering in forums.  It's very clear that this is a software problem, so DJI, don't push us into one of your stores to have this solved and of course to spend money again, while I could have done this myself. Fix this problem like a decent company would!
2021-1-23
Use props
ptwalsh601gmail.com
lvl.1

Ireland

Anyone can help me my side sensors aren't working on my mavic 2 Pro so I connected it to my laptop dji assistance 2 calabreated it and it says completed but the side sensors  still not working..anyone have any idea what the problem could be ??
2021-2-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules