Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Assistant 2 for mavic 2
2543 9 2018-8-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
richard56
lvl.3
Flight distance : 675869 ft
United States

Installed the most current version a few minutes ago since my new Mavic Pro 2 arrived.  Virus protection is actually quarantining the viewer.exe file now.  Claims it is Trojan level 2 file.  anyone have a similar problem?  I have had it issue warnings about the software before, but never a quarantine file.  Thanks for any help
2018-8-27
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're very sorry for the inconvenience that you have faced. Regarding with that actually sometimes the Anti-virus detect a file as threat hence it just a false alarm. However, If you can provide a screenshot about it so that I can forward it as well to our developer to report the issue that you encountering.
2018-8-27
Use props
RobWest
lvl.3
Flight distance : 589633 ft
France

DJI Stephen Posted at 2018-8-27 10:29
Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're very sorry for the inconvenience that you have faced. Regarding with that actually sometimes the Anti-virus detect a file as threat hence it just a false alarm. However, If you can provide a screenshot about it so that I can forward it as well to our developer to report the issue that you encountering.

Hi Stephen. I am also getting the same report from Norton Security, it has removed Viewer.exe and quarantined it:

I also noticed that it has zero'd the sizes of 2 other application files, VisionStarter.exe and
VisionStarter2.exe:

Capture2.JPG

2018-8-29
Use props
Wachtberger
First Officer
Flight distance : 261509 ft
Germany

RobWest Posted at 2018-8-29 02:22
Hi Stephen. I am also getting the same report from Norton Security, it has removed Viewer.exe and quarantined it:

I can confirm that these three files are detected as "false positives" by virus protection and get removed.
This will not affect the normal operation of DJI Assistant except for the calibration of the vision sensors which will not work. I hope this can be solved soon because over time users will need this feature.
2018-8-29
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

RobWest Posted at 2018-8-29 02:22

Hi there, we're very sorry for the Inconvenience I will be going to report this to our developer and to confirm as well what could be the reason, however, it may just a false alarm detection with the Anti-virus.
2018-8-29
Use props
PeterS-ZH
lvl.1
Flight distance : 25282 ft
Switzerland

Hello!

I have downloaded the DJI Assistant 2.0.0 as zip file on September 6th
DJI+Assistant+2+For+Mavic+2.0.0.zip

After installing the application, the Avira antivirus reports a trojan Crypt.XPACK.Gen5 in the file DJIServiceCore.exe and has moved it to the quarantine.

I originally wanted to upgrade the firmware of my new Mavic 2 Pro, but this is somewhat disconcertig.

Any advice is greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

PS

2018-9-9
Use props
PeterS-ZH
lvl.1
Flight distance : 25282 ft
Switzerland

Hello again!

Submitted the file to Avira and now it seems not to be a problem at all...

Just thought somebody might be interested.

Cheers,

P.
2018-9-10
Use props
djiuser_unovHFgX7YUL
lvl.1
Poland

Hi.

I just installed DJI Assistant 2 For Mavic on my PC (windows 10 home) and my antivirus Bitdefender showed an alert that the C: \ Program Files (x86) file \ DJI Product \ DJI Assistant 2 For Mavic \ DJIEngine \ View.exe has been added for quarantine. Please let me know if the view.exe file is infected? I deleted the file.
2019-1-26
Use props
djiuser_YNMpgR44dBks
lvl.1

United States

I encountered the same problem with Windows Defender Firewall blocked djiservice.exe
2021-7-20
Use props
djiuser_y9EBNhzNxQ9V
New

United States

I was already concerned with this company getting blacklisted by the U.S. government regarding the trading of stocks.  So such a serious issue as triggering virus warnings from multiple anti-virus software is a major concern.  I don't like that I have to run the assistant app on my PC since an android version doesn't seem available.  I'm this close to returning it all under the unreasonable risks that it requires to operate normally.
2023-4-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules