DJI Design Team (magic Pro 2)
1353 15 2018-8-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Marktho1
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

I love most everything about the designs of DJI drones with the execption of one of the most used features. Stop making the micro SD card so hard to get to. We don't all have baby fingers and its hard enough trying to even hold the micro SD card without having to try to cram a finger into a small recessed area...
2018-8-27
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're very sorry for some inconvenience that you faced, Regarding with that we highly respect your observation regarding with the Product this may use as reference for the future product and again we sincerely sorry for the inconvenience.
2018-8-27
Use props
ghostrdr
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1272723 ft
United States

That card slot is difficult to deal with. If you're not careful, your SD card will go shooting across the room and they're hard to find!
2018-8-27
Use props
Merced69
lvl.3
Flight distance : 327096 ft
Canada

DJI Stephen Posted at 2018-8-27 13:17
Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're very sorry for some inconvenience that you faced, Regarding with that we highly respect your observation regarding with the Product this may use as reference for the future product and again we sincerely sorry for the inconvenience.

Can we add to this wish list the ability to download via phones, at full res please?
2018-8-27
Use props
rwynant V1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4842277 ft
  • >>>

Stop chewing your nails.......

;-)

Randy
2018-8-27
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

''magic Pro 2''; is that DJI's new self disappearing?
2018-8-27
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Merced69 Posted at 2018-8-27 13:27
Can we add to this wish list the ability to download via phones, at full res please?

Hi Merced69, thanks for your suggestion. Currently, it is available to download the original JPEG pictures and some videos from APP directly, you may connect with the drone to check.
2018-8-28
Use props
Merced69
lvl.3
Canada

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-8-28 01:25
Thanks for your suggestion. Currently, it is available to download the original JPEG pictures and some videos from APP directly, you may connect with the drone to check.

Pictures, yes, no issue.  Last time I tried video, only at 720p or less, but if the video was shot in a bigger resolution, it won't?  Granted, it takes more time...but that should be our choice.  There are times it would be very useful to download a full res video to a phone or tablet, as most don't have secondary card slots.
2018-8-28
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Merced69 Posted at 2018-8-28 07:30
Pictures, yes, no issue.  Last time I tried video, only at 720p or less, but if the video was shot in a bigger resolution, it won't?  Granted, it takes more time...but that should be our choice.  There are times it would be very useful to download a full res video to a phone or tablet, as most don't have secondary card slots.

For high-resolution video, it is still recommended to connect with PC to copy from the SD card. We'll release if more features are available, appreciate your attention.
2018-8-30
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

I have to say sd card on M2P is really easy to get at, yes you have to be careful knowing it is spring loaded, but all sd cards are the same, it’s very simple to get at you no longer have to open the legs to get at it, it’s small and you just have to be careful.
2018-8-30
Use props
Merced69
lvl.3
Canada

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-8-30 05:35
For high-resolution video, it is still recommended to connect with PC to copy from the SD card. We'll release if more features are available, appreciate your attention.

It is impossible now, why not at least allow the option?
2018-9-7
Use props
RGMGFitness
First Officer
Flight distance : 233757 ft
  • >>>
United States

Good point.  In case you didn't now there is a quick fix to this problem.  Comes up often.  Take a piece of clear tape and apply it to the tail end of the Micro SD Card.  Then leave a little piece hanging off the back.  Makes it really easy to pull those cards out.  There's some videos on this floating around on YouTube as well in case this isn't clear.

Good suggestion though.
2018-9-7
Use props
Merced69
lvl.3
Canada

RGMGFitness Posted at 2018-9-7 05:13
Good point.  In case you didn't now there is a quick fix to this problem.  Comes up often.  Take a piece of clear tape and apply it to the tail end of the Micro SD Card.  Then leave a little piece hanging off the back.  Makes it really easy to pull those cards out.  There's some videos on this floating around on YouTube as well in case this isn't clear.

Good suggestion though.

I have done this actually, but that tape keeps getting pushed into the little recess to close the door, and then won't come out once door is open, so still less than perfect.

The reason I am asking for this, has to do more when traveling, or there is no computer around.  I will have my phone to fly the MA, but then I can't access the higher res (and sometimes more stable video....we all know of the issues with laggy video....)  It would be very nice option to be able to download the full video and even share it with others from the phone.  This isn't a technical limitation, but rather someone decided to block this feature, which would be very useful to have, considering this is already part of the app, for videos up to 720P.  Maybe it made sense 10 years ago when the first drones were marketed.....but not now.
2018-9-7
Use props
RGMGFitness
First Officer
Flight distance : 233757 ft
  • >>>
United States

Merced69 Posted at 2018-9-7 05:34
I have done this actually, but that tape keeps getting pushed into the little recess to close the door, and then won't come out once door is open, so still less than perfect.

The reason I am asking for this, has to do more when traveling, or there is no computer around.  I will have my phone to fly the MA, but then I can't access the higher res (and sometimes more stable video....we all know of the issues with laggy video....)  It would be very nice option to be able to download the full video and even share it with others from the phone.  This isn't a technical limitation, but rather someone decided to block this feature, which would be very useful to have, considering this is already part of the app, for videos up to 720P.  Maybe it made sense 10 years ago when the first drones were marketed.....but not now.

Agreed.  I like to upload to social media immediately (same day).  Especially stuff like Instagram or Twitter.  I think we'll see some more updates in the firmware over the next few months.  DJI wanted to get the product to market (like most big business's do), and will fix some of those issues that people want in the next few months.  Squeaky wheel gets the oil !   
2018-9-7
Use props
MichealMedia
lvl.4
Flight distance : 179026 ft

Merced69 Posted at 2018-9-7 05:03
It is impossible now, why not at least allow the option?

DJI will not allow this as this may cause more crash. The social media like Twitter or Youtube will compress the resolution as well. DJI is not the only one to block this.
2018-9-9
Use props
Merced69
lvl.3
Canada

MichealMedia Posted at 2018-9-9 19:33
DJI will not allow this as this may cause more crash. The social media like Twitter or Youtube will compress the resolution as well. DJI is not the only one to block this.

Cause more crash?  Not hard to prevent it while flying, but no reason to prevent it when not flying.
2018-9-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules