Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
BEAUTIFUL SCOTLAND (Highlands / Isle of Skye) AERIAL DRONE 4K VIDEO
2037 18 2018-8-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
S t e f a n
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4719222 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Impressions from 2 weeks Scotland.  Great country, friendly Scots, but a hell of a lot of rain.  Too bad it's over now.

Watch the movie and have fun

2018-8-27
Use props
Hellsgate
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1991555 ft
Australia

OMG what have you done! This would have to be the best video i have watched yet.
What a truly magnificent film.
You have captured this countries beauty, mystery and majesty in such a way that i couldnt take my eyes away from it.
I had to watch it twice.
Thank you so much this is definitely an award winning film.
If dji dont put this up on the front page then there is something seriously wrong with them.
Congratulations this is a truly proffesional piece of art work.
2018-8-27
Use props
natnatroswell
lvl.3

United States

Awesome video! It's like in the movies
2018-8-27
Use props
S t e f a n
lvl.4
  • >>>

thank you so much, I'm happy.
thank you
Stefan

2018-8-28
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

That was a sweet trip...

Thanks, and please post more. Often. ;-)

RedHotPoker
2018-8-28
Use props
S t e f a n
lvl.4
  • >>>

@RedHotPoker: I would love to create more videos. But it's just a hobby and now and then I have to earn money. Maybe DJI will sponsor me :-) laugh
Do you know my older videos? You won't like them any less.
Thank you for your comment
2018-8-28
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>

Outstanding work. Being in the right place in time to catch the steam train crossing the viaduct, capturing the hills in the perfect light, under a louring sky, and the floodlit castle...... so many magic moments. Well worth repeated viewing.  Thanks for the share.
2018-8-28
Use props
Roy.
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5435299 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

My home country, very well done, I especially like the shots of Skye, beautiful colours.  I hope you didn't pay the extortionist gamekeeper at the Glenfinnan viaduct  who charges unsuspecting tourists to fly their drones.

Thanks for sharing this footage.
2018-8-28
Use props
S t e f a n
lvl.4
  • >>>

Blériot53 Posted at 2018-8-28 10:34
Outstanding work. Being in the right place in time to catch the steam train crossing the viaduct, capturing the hills in the perfect light, under a louring sky, and the floodlit castle...... so many magic moments. Well worth repeated viewing.  Thanks for the share.

@Blériot53: Thank you too. I always try to include a lot of small details in my videos. Some of them only recognize after the 2 or 3 times look. Unfortunately, this takes a lot of time. You often have to wait hours for the very special timing, or repeat the flights battery by battery until it works.

Have a look here, it's worth it, I promise
2018-8-28
Use props
S t e f a n
lvl.4
  • >>>

Roy. Posted at 2018-8-28 10:53
My home country, very well done, I especially like the shots of Skye, beautiful colours.  I hope you didn't pay the extortionist gamekeeper at the Glenfinnan viaduct  who charges unsuspecting tourists to fly their drones.

Thanks for sharing this footage.

Thanks @Roy to you too.
The Glenfinnan Viaduct is really banned for drones. I had received free permission from Jamie without any problems after he had seen my videos from other countries. I can't complain, was super friendly and we had a long talk. Maybe there are new people in charge of approvals?
2018-8-28
Use props
Roy.
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5435299 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

S t e f a n Posted at 2018-8-28 11:18
Thanks @Roy to you too.
The Glenfinnan Viaduct is really banned for drones. I had received free permission from Jamie without any problems after he had seen my videos from other countries. I can't complain, was super friendly and we had a long talk. Maybe there are new people in charge of approvals?

It used to be Alastair who charged £10 - cash, in accordance with the hand written sign at the path entrance, but never mind all that.  What is the name of the castle after Kilchurn Castle in your video?
2018-8-28
Use props
S t e f a n
lvl.4
  • >>>

Dunvegan Castle  https://goo.gl/maps/wA4RBNAuBMA2

2018-8-28
Use props
FuZZyPiLOT
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1353215 ft
United Kingdom

Great videos, very well filmed and edited.

Are you doing any color correction in post? What are you using if you are?

Looking forward to seeing more, keep up the great work
2018-8-28
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

As professional as I have ever seen.
2018-8-28
Use props
S t e f a n
lvl.4
  • >>>

FuZZyPiLOT Posted at 2018-8-28 16:17
Great videos, very well filmed and edited.

Are you doing any color correction in post? What are you using if you are?

Yes, there is a color grading, each individual sequence has been individually adapted.
I like to use the Magix (super fast work possible and you can work and play much better with creative ideas) and blackmagicdesign (very professional, fanatical results, but the free creativity gets lost there) products.  Plugins from Prodad and Hitfilm are used here and there (for special things like Hyperlapse...).

regards
Stefan
2018-8-29
Use props
S t e f a n
lvl.4
  • >>>

ALABAMA Posted at 2018-8-28 16:28
As professional as I have ever seen.

much thanks :-)
2018-8-29
Use props
FuZZyPiLOT
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1353215 ft
United Kingdom

S t e f a n Posted at 2018-8-29 13:48
Yes, there is a color grading, each individual sequence has been individually adapted.
I like to use the Magix (super fast work possible and you can work and play much better with creative ideas) and blackmagicdesign (very professional, fanatical results, but the free creativity gets lost there) products.  Plugins from Prodad and Hitfilm are used here and there (for special things like Hyperlapse...).

Thanks Stefan for the detailed info.

Looking forward to seeing more from you
2018-8-29
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
First Officer
Flight distance : 3440476 ft
Spain

Fantastic work !!
2018-8-29
Use props
Fritz56
New

India

Showbox is an application that makes it simple for watchers to watch pilfered motion pictures and TV appears. We will plunge extensively more top to bottom into that in a later area when we talk about the lawfulness of this application, along these lines, for the present, we can get the job done it to state that it the reason it isn't on any authority application stores in view of the way that it has pilfered motion pictures on it, and additionally the way that it's anything but an authorized application. Since this application isn't accessible to download from the iOS or Android application stores we should go over a couple of ventures on our gadgets previously we can download Showbox.

2018-9-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules