yellow flashing lights
18152 9 2018-8-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bwery
lvl.1

After a firmware update my spark now has 2 yellow flashing lights and 2 solid red lights and can only power it on and off. Also it wont connect to my controller. I installed dji assistant 2 and it doesn't see my spark. Is there any way to factory reset it. holding the button does nothing. Any help is appreciated as I just got it today. Thanks
2018-8-27
Use props
Ani
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1148 ft

Unfortunately motherboard module is dead or not accessible via any connection.
So only option is to contac dji support and they will advice you to send the drone to their service station.
And it will be repaired free of cost(it depends on your warranty)
2018-8-28
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and sorry for the Inconvenience. Regarding with that I would suggest to give a try Resetting Spark’s Wi-Fi username and password: Hold down on the power button for nine seconds, and release after hearing it beep three times. Your Wi-Fi settings will be reset to the factory default. Then give a try to link now the Spark using the Remote.
2018-8-28
Use props
bwery
lvl.1

United States

I have tried everything to connect to it. Holding the button it doesnt beep at all. Also I cant see the wifi ssid. My PC sees it but dji assistance 2 does not. I emailed support the s/n and it's still under warranty so I'd like to just send it in.
2018-8-28
Use props
Zsolt67
New
Flight distance : 16775 ft
United States

Followed all of the suggestions, rolled back the current firmware back to the previous version and still the same issue. I updated back to the newest firmware same issue. I guess its fried, funny I am able to connect to both the drone and controllers wifi connections just no communications from the drone to the DJI Go 4 or able to pair the controller to the drone.
2018-9-2
Use props
Ellis McGarrigle
New

United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 2018-8-28 06:56
Hi there, thank you for reaching out and sorry for the Inconvenience. Regarding with that I would suggest to give a try Resetting Spark’s Wi-Fi username and password: Hold down on the power button for nine seconds, and release after hearing it beep three times. Your Wi-Fi settings will be reset to the factory default. Then give a try to link now the Spark using the Remote.

Hi i also have the same problem i did the nine second thing and now it flashes red instead of yellow or green and when i go to the app it says enter device instead of go fly
2019-2-22
Use props
Wolferl
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23793 ft
Austria

Ellis McGarrigle Posted at 2-22 19:14
Hi i also have the same problem i did the nine second thing and now it flashes red instead of yellow or green and when i go to the app it says enter device instead of go fly

Hi Ellis,

Have you tried to re-bind the R/C to your Spark? Assuming you even use an R/C...

Cheers,
Wolferl
2019-2-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Ellis McGarrigle Posted at 2-22 19:14

Hello and good day Ellis McGarrigle. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with your DJI Spark. Kindly please try to re-link the remote controller to the AC and try to check if the issue will still persist. I will be posting an official DJI Tutorial Video on how to properly link the remote controller with the said drone. Please keep us posted on the said situation for us to help you further. Thank you.

2019-2-23
Use props
jontelinkan
New
Flight distance : 5436 ft
Sweden

Hi. Just want to cofirm this worked for me in case anyone else gets the same problem. I hadn't used my Spark for about 6 months and this was what happened when I started it the first time. Thanks!
2020-2-14
Use props
djiuser_vQLFsAHcb3he
New

India

same problem: the gimbal won't move after turning on, RC won't connect to the drone, and no beeps while holding the button, spark is not detected in any pc or the assistant app.

2022-11-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules