Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Ronin S not returning to center point
29661 90 2018-8-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_ZnAClQyiV76S
New

United States

Same issue, thankfully I can still return mine.

DJI, your choice to ignore nearly everyone on this thread is disappointing to say the least.  Goodbye.
2020-2-1
Use props
fans0d18855c
lvl.1

Poland

Issue still not fixed. Dji please fix it
2020-6-3
Use props
Stanley James
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

2yrs later...absolutely nothing from DJI. My DJI app updated so I came here hoping they had new firmware as well....nothing. As soon as Zhiyun Crane releases their next version I will never buy another DJI gimbal again.
2020-6-5
Use props
ydrittmanngmail.com
New

United States

I just purchased the Ronin S, which I would not have done had I read these posts. I can see that just three weeks ago someone mentioned this problem that I have now experienced new, out of the box. Why no attention to this matter? Tell me what to do! I can still return mine but I’d rather not. I am using it professionally this Sunday. Please answer.
2020-6-29
Use props
ydrittmanngmail.com
New

United States

I just purchased the Ronin S, which I would not have done had I read these posts. I can see that just three weeks ago someone mentioned this problem that I have now experienced new, out of the box. Why no attention to this matter? Tell me what to do! I can still return mine but I’d rather not. I am using it professionally this Sunday. Please answer.
2020-6-29
Use props
djiuser_IGALZmy9VQ9z
New

France

So nervous to see that DJI doesn’t pay any attention of this issue and answer it only by « this is the way we designed it » without considering this is a non-sense in a standard use of the product. This isn’t a engineering choice, this is just an issue without any attention allowed ...
2020-8-9
Use props
Baltachac
lvl.1

Argentina

this is the man
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lixxauXADro
2020-8-10
Use props
Stanley James
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_IGALZmy9VQ9z Posted at 8-9 11:46
So nervous to see that DJI doesn’t pay any attention of this issue and answer it only by « this is the way we designed it » without considering this is a non-sense in a standard use of the product. This isn’t a engineering choice, this is just an issue without any attention allowed ...

haha, welcome to the club, it's clear by now that it will never be fixed.
2020-8-12
Use props
fans208994d4
New
Thailand

DJI RS2

Same problem here...

2021-11-25
Use props
tozz
New
Sweden

Resurrecting this old thread, it came up on Google when searching for this problem. Just got a RS3 Mini and it's the same thing, seems impossible to keep it centered after panning no matter what settings.
2023-3-28
Use props
g2turbo
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

Same issue here, DJI RSC2... very annoying and I'm checking to see if there have been any updates?   The gimbal should return back to center after a pan but it does not seem to do this consistently
2023-4-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules