Please Help
952 16 2018-8-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Pippocze
lvl.2

I have new Mavic Air,and when i trying fly with my Samsung 5 mini i can´t see the real-time video,but everything else seems work.Is it chance my phone is too slow?I just reinstaled my phone OS and everthing same,i tried many settings and combinations and still nothing :/
2018-8-27
Use props
Charissa
First Officer
Flight distance : 689334 ft
South Africa

Please explain, you manage to fly the drone, but don,t see the video while flying? Is there no video, or video lag, or freezed images?
2018-8-27
Use props
Ridg
Second Officer
Flight distance : 232306 ft
United Kingdom

have you removed the gimbal cover?

have you somehow got the camera in manual mode and it's underexposed (black)

have you tried switching to camera (not video)

please expand on the issue, screen shot etc
2018-8-27
Use props
Pippocze
lvl.2

Yes everything seems work but no video, literally black screen but I can see all his.
2018-8-28
Use props
Pippocze
lvl.2

Screenshot here
Screenshot_2018-08-28-21-43-51.png
2018-8-28
Use props
Charissa
First Officer
Flight distance : 689334 ft
South Africa

Is this outside, while flying?
2018-8-28
Use props
saviour
Second Officer
Flight distance : 604203 ft
Germany

This honestly looks like you have the settings set too dark. I mean the vision system works and identifies an object behind the drone which would not work if it was too dark. Also your ISO is already pretty high and your shutter speed, too. The connection is alright (you can see the full bars) but you have no satelites? Were you inside a house or something? Take the drone out and see if anything changes. Or change to video mode and / or put the camera settings to manual and raise the shutter speed higher to check if you can see something.
2018-8-28
Use props
Pippocze
lvl.2

Yeah this was in house, but tested outside for hours, trying to find solution.
It really  just didn't  show the video but everything  else works
2018-8-28
Use props
saviour
Second Officer
Flight distance : 604203 ft
Germany

That's so weird. Did you try to reinstall the app? As I said, backwards sensors work as seen on your screenshot, so it's not like your phone can't display it or the dron doesn't work at all.
2018-8-28
Use props
小仙女的星巴克
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4657841 ft
  • >>>
United States

try another phone
2018-8-28
Use props
Ken Storm
Second Officer
Flight distance : 178583 ft
United Kingdom

ISO 640 and Shutter Speed of 1/8 of a second should work in a dimly lit room, so I doubt its the camera, unless the camera itself is at fault.
You don't need to hook the controller up to a phone, an apple or android tablet would work for test purposes.
Also, if you have an SD card in the Drone, just take a few shots, extract the SD Card and put it into another device, phone, tablet, laptop, desktop anything than can read it, check if the shots have been recorded ok.
That way you make sure the camera is fine and the fault lies external to the drone, most likely the phones capability.
2018-8-28
Use props
Pippocze
lvl.2
New Zealand

Yeah camera  is totally fine i think, i can record video and make pics, just dont see live video on my old phone, i can imagine that phone is dated out, its quite slow, its just weird  that i can run app and see hud working.
2018-8-28
Use props
Alex Batalov
Second Officer
Flight distance : 21105262 ft

Spain

You said Samsung s5 mini!?
No wonder, I have a Samsung galaxy s6 and it can’t run the latest app.
You need to downgrade your app to 4.1.15. Download at apkmirror.
You need to enable installation from unknown sources on your device.
Also disable auto updates in play market.
Or you can just get a much better phone.
In order for the latest app (4.3.0) to work PROPERLY on Android, the device in question needs to have at least 4gb of ram ( its better to have 6gb of ram)

Fly safe everyone.
Alex.
2018-8-28
Use props
Pippocze
lvl.2
New Zealand

Yes 5smini, but your s6 should  definitely  work with  app
2018-8-28
Use props
GDL
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2768694 ft
Singapore

Try install DJI Go 4.2.24. Version 4.3 performance is bad for Android.
2018-8-28
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, sorry for the troubles that it caused. I would like to ask what happens prior to this issue? I would recommend restoring factory defaults and refresh the firmware of your aircraft using the DJI assistant 2. I would recommend checking on the other devices as well if you have a chance to isolate the issue. Please see the link below for you to download the app. In any case that the issue will persist, I would recommend contacting the re-seller or contact our support.

www.dji.com/support

https://www.dji.com/mavic-air/info#downloads -DJI assistant 2
2018-8-29
Use props
Pippocze
lvl.2
New Zealand

I bought ipad 4 mini...im super happy now
2018-9-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now