2141 10 2018-8-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Elettrone78
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2840512 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Does anyone know if the original DJI Mavic/Spark Crystalsky mount works on the new Mavic 2 RC?It would be a pity to sell the one I already have just to find that it is the same design.

2018-8-28
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Elettrone78, the Crystalsky mount for Mavic Pro is not compatible with Mavic 2 series for now. Our engineers are working on it, and will release on our website as soon as if there is an update. Appreciate your patience.
2018-8-28
Use props
Aerial-Pixel
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2450935 ft
  • >>>
United States

I ended up swapping out the Grips from my Spark to the Mavic Air because it has the same issue, I wish they made the openings in the grips wider so it actually worked with the current CS mount without buying a whole new one. I may have to do the same with my M2P... of course still wainting on a Go 4 update so it's compatible, any idea when that is happening?
2018-8-29
Use props
JoeMavicDHH
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8230085 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Aerial-Pixel Posted at 2018-8-29 10:00
I ended up swapping out the Grips from my Spark to the Mavic Air because it has the same issue, I wish they made the openings in the grips wider so it actually worked with the current CS mount without buying a whole new one. I may have to do the same with my M2P... of course still wainting on a Go 4 update so it's compatible, any idea when that is happening?
[view_image]

Jolly good idea to swap the grips. Dunno if MPP ones fit in the new M2P RC. At least I guess warranty is lost then. Prepare to buy a new adapter. Get's me upset too!
2018-8-29
Use props
fans66488b86
lvl.4
Flight distance : 728235 ft
  • >>>
United States

Mavic 2 isn't supported yet on Crystal Sky. They better hurry it up!!!!
2018-8-29
Use props
Elettrone78
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2840512 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Too bad the original adapter is ill suited to host the bigger CS.
2018-8-29
Use props
mavpronu
lvl.3
Flight distance : 619308 ft

fans66488b86 Posted at 2018-8-29 10:18
Mavic 2 isn't supported yet on Crystal Sky. They better hurry it up!!!!

I returned my M2P I was shocked it will not work with my $1000.00 Crystalsky right out of the box.
2018-9-1
Use props
SectorDrone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1114649 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Me too....
2018-9-21
Use props
New

United States

This is how to Mount the CrystalSky to the Mavic 2. I used the Crystalsky mount made for the Mavic Pro to fit on the Mavic 2 controller.  Take the Mavic 2 controller and pull out the grips a little, so the holes of the mounting bar line up with the grip holes.  Add washers so the mounting bar doesn't slip through the grip holes.  Remove the thumb screws that are too short and replace it with longer 4mm screws.  Use spacer washers if the new screws are too long.

2018-10-1
Use props
Iron Jim
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1732372 ft
  • >>>
United States

I was able to find these adapters at https://djistoreaz.com/product/m ... itor-adapter-mount/  They work quite well and I prefer them over the other M2P mounts that I've tried from Polar Pro and Skyreat.  They come with two longer bolts for the Mavic Mounting Bracket, the good news is, that you do not need to do any modifications, and it also works on the Mavic Air as well, although the DJI Arizona store does have the same brackets for the Mavic Air as well, not sure if they're actually the same thing.  Jim W.Mavic 2 Pro Adapters

Mav 2 Adapters

Mav 2 Adapters
IMG_1462.jpeg

can close with sticks inside

can close with sticks inside
IMG_1465.jpeg

Adapters Slide in Openings

Adapters Slide in Openings

Uses Mav Pro Latch

Uses Mav Pro Latch
IMG_1468.jpeg

comes with extended bolts