Anyone tried on Motorola Nexus 6?
749 6 2018-8-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansdb17f747
lvl.2

Anyone tried on Motorola Nexus 6?
Is it ok for using with Motorola Nexus 6?
Thanks
2018-8-28
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hi. Thank you for reaching DJI Forum. May I know what specific Osmo model are you referring to?
2018-8-28
Use props
fansdb17f747
lvl.2

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-8-28 01:51
Hi. Thank you for reaching DJI Forum. May I know what specific Osmo model are you referring to?

Osmo mobile 2
2018-8-28
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Thank you for the quick response. Here is the list of compatible devices for Osmo mobile 2:
2018-8-28
Use props
djiuser_2dtWgxBXs1AE
lvl.2

Turkey

I was confused about microphone on the rear camera, i thought that it is manufacturing defect and i sought replacement for my nexus 6 but your review clarified that there is microphone on the rear camera. it was good review and thank you
2018-12-8
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_2dtWgxBXs1AE Posted at 12-8 07:39
I was confused about microphone on the rear camera, i thought that it is manufacturing defect and i sought replacement for my nexus 6 but your review clarified that there is microphone on the rear camera. it was good review and thank you

Hi, glad to hear all is working perfectly. Kindly reach us again if you have some concerns. Thank you.
2018-12-8
Use props
djiuser_2dtWgxBXs1AE
lvl.2

Turkey

I was confused about microphone on the rear camera, i thought that it is manufacturing defect and i sought replacement for my nexus 6 but your review clarified that there is microphone on the rear camera. it was good review and thank you Clean Master Hotstar Mathway
2018-12-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules