camera sensor error , no warranty ???
1329 15 2018-8-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
walper
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1477572 ft
Bosnia and Herzegovina

A few days ago I was flying with my P4P, and in flight I got the message CAMERA SENSOR ERORR
dron is old over 1y , but its still under warranty , he had over 150 take off

he never had any collison with any obstacle

he never had any type of hard lending

today i got msg from dji repair service  , thet i dont have warranty becose of hard lending and they send my picture of minior craks on lending gear thet i didnt notice

now i ask them are they  sure thet is my drone becose pictures are very bad , and i didnt notice any cracks on him , maybe they make mistake

If its my drone , how the hell he gots thet crack , does any one alse got cracks on dron who never fell or had hard lending ?

plz help

2018-8-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi walper, sorry to read on your thread, I failed to get the case number via your Forum account, could you please post the case number here so that we can check more details for further support? Thank you.
2018-8-28
Use props
walper
lvl.2
Bosnia and Herzegovina

I just asked for case number from my supplyer , i will provide you when i get him

plz help
2018-8-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

walper Posted at 2018-8-28 04:33
I just asked for case number from my supplyer , i will provide you when i get him

plz help

No problem, the case number starts with CAS-xxxxxx-xxxxxx, looking forward to your update.
2018-8-28
Use props
walper
lvl.2
Bosnia and Herzegovina

I'm still waiting for my supplyer to provide me case number

i just checked , i have 3 batteries and they have over  50 charging  , thet is 150 , but some times  with one charge i have few take off, in my flight record i just sow 268  total flight , i never had any problem .
Is it posible to check flight record to see speed of lending , there is no hard lending for sure .
2018-8-28
Use props
walper
lvl.2
Bosnia and Herzegovina

Hello Mindy

here is case number CAS-2136541-C4N2L2

I didnt notice any lines (cracks) on lending gear , it there any  , they are not result of any impact or hard lending becose dron didnt have any colision od hard lending

plz check  botom or any side of dron , there is no any screch  or singht of any impact , its no posible thet dron have fall or had hard lending without any mark

i read over internet that these lines appear without any reason

i bought top phantom product , I take care of him , he is like new , and first issue i cant got warranty

plz help
2018-8-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

walper Posted at 2018-8-28 06:10
Hello Mindy

here is case number CAS-2136541-C4N2L2

Hi walper, thanks for the case number, according to the damage assessment, there are cracks on the landing gear, you should have received the pictures right, which means the drone may encounter the hard landing, therefore, you will need to pay for the repair, if you don't agree with it, please PM me your email account, name and the contact number, we will escalate to the related team to double evaluate, thank you.
2018-8-28
Use props
walper
lvl.2
Bosnia and Herzegovina

OK , i PM you  , drone never had hard lending , let team check one more time

thx
2018-8-29
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

walper Posted at 2018-8-29 11:10
OK , i PM you  , drone never had hard lending , let team check one more time

thx

Received with thanks! All info has been forwarded to the local team for the double check, we'll keep you updated the latest progress, thanks for your patience.
2018-8-30
Use props
walper
lvl.2
Bosnia and Herzegovina

hello , i am little confused

i didnt got any mail from dji,
but my supplayer , send me mail , he told me thet he got another mail (service offer) for my drone , dji remove camera board from offer but i need to pay service ?

first mail from dji repair service was

Camera Main Board x1, Right
Landing Gear Module x1, Left Landing Gear
Module x1, Repair Service Fee x2
delivery DJI x1
430 EUR  

supplyer told me , second mail is without camera board , but i need to pay service , i ask more info from my supplayer

plz can u provide me more info , I send dron to DJI becose of camera sensor error ,  to be honest i didnt even notice thet line on landing gear (cracks) , drone is under warranty ,

2018-9-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

walper Posted at 2018-9-5 06:56
hello , i am little confused

i didnt got any mail from dji,

Hi walper, we have escalated your case to the team to double evaluate, the team has sent an email of the damage assessment to your supplier, did you receive it? If not, I will PM you again.
After the double evaluation, the camera mainboard is not necessary to be replaced, but because of the damage in the landing gear, it will remain a non-warranty service, appreciate your understanding.
2018-9-5
Use props
walper
lvl.2
Bosnia and Herzegovina

Hi Mindy

I use drone a lot , i have many take off , flights  and landing  , never had any crash or hard lending  , thet lines cracks are caused by crude material , structural mistake . If it has fallen he must have impact marks . My drone is like new , except these cracks .

I send my dron becose camera sensor error , if is no more errror , and camera board didnt replaced , what i need to pay ?  I dont wont to change landing gear becose thet minor lines , cracks .

2018-9-5
Use props
walper
lvl.2
Bosnia and Herzegovina

UPDATE , i just got second mail from my supplier , dji send him offer , on thet offer there is no camera board , becose there is no need to replace

but in offer is
Landing Gear Module x1, Left Landing Gear
Module x1, Repair Service Fee x2
delivery DJI x1

I dont see reason why i need to replace landing gear , there is minor crack on them , they are not demaged . The crack was caused due crude material , structural mistake  , during frequent use . Drone never had hard lending .

Can i get mail from service to talk directly to them , this really lasts too long
2018-9-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

walper Posted at 2018-9-6 02:57
UPDATE , i just got second mail from my supplier , dji send him offer , on thet offer there is no camera board , becose there is no need to replace

but in offer is

Hi walper, since the case was started by your dealer with their info, we will need to contact them, the final resolution will be sent to your dealer, please verify with them later, thank you.
2018-9-6
Use props
walper
lvl.2
Bosnia and Herzegovina

hello mindy

first of all, thank you very much for  your efforts and help , I know it's not up to you but service guy make big mistake and a bad estimate . I am a loyal user dji products , i have few of them , and i never had any problem with them till now . Drone NEVER had hard lending,the crack was caused due crude material , structural mistake  , during frequent use , its comon issuse , there are many examples over internet of thet , and i am sure the ppl in servise know thet . Drone body is like new ,it was always transported in DJI BOX, no scratches or spots of impact , its not posible to hard lending without any mark .

ones again , thank you for your help
2018-9-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

walper Posted at 2018-9-6 21:21
hello mindy

first of all, thank you very much for  your efforts and help , I know it's not up to you but service guy make big mistake and a bad estimate . I am a loyal user dji products , i have few of them , and i never had any problem with them till now . Drone NEVER had hard lending,the crack was caused due crude material , structural mistake  , during frequent use , its comon issuse , there are many examples over internet of thet , and i am sure the ppl in servise know thet . Drone body is like new ,it was always transported in DJI BOX, no scratches or spots of impact , its not posible to hard lending without any mark .

Hi walper, the final resolution has been sent to your dealer on Saturday, it is a good outcome, please verify with them, thank you. Should you have further question, please don't hesitate to let us know.
2018-9-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules