MAVIC CARE REFRESH AND DRONE REPLACEMENT
1159 9 2018-8-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans8882c16f
lvl.2
Italy

Hi,Unfortunatedly today my drone crashed and reported some damege ( gimbal/propellers/rigth front arm) i have a dji care refesh and on the site after following the procedure i only recive and email from paypal that the payment as been succesfly done, but i didn't recive any issue or instruction on how i send my drone back for reciving a new one. While filling all the module online there was a part said that based on my region and state ( Europe/Italy) the drone needed to be sended to the netherlands with no memory card or remote controller, not minding if i was to suppose to print something earlier in that page and not only the case report after the payment is done. Is this normal? Do DJI will send my all the instruction from email? Can someone help my on my issue and explain my how does it work? Thank for help!
2018-8-28
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Thanks for the inquiry sorry that you've not received any instruction on how you'll send the unit to our facility, however, you supposedly receiving an email and instruction for you to send the unit to our repair facility. I would advise checking your spam folder and junk folder as well to ensure that you'll be receiving the instruction. Please let us know if you did not receive any updates for further help. Thank you.
2018-8-28
Use props
fans8882c16f
lvl.2
Italy

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-8-28 11:22
Hi, Thanks for the inquiry sorry that you've not received any instruction on how you'll send the unit to our facility, however, you supposedly receiving an email and instruction for you to send the unit to our repair facility. I would advise checking your spam folder and junk folder as well to ensure that you'll be receiving the instruction. Please let us know if you did not receive any updates for further help. Thank you.

i've recived an email from ups but i still dont know how to pack the drone in the specific, do i have to use the original box? or can i use another? do i have to send only the drone with the battery and the proppellers? and keep with my the charger, memory card and RC ? and for last the proppellers that i was using where the platinum version, will i recive the same new proppellers back with a new drone? thank again for your help and sorry for all my issues
2018-8-28
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

fans8882c16f Posted at 2018-8-28 12:03
i've recived an email from ups but i still dont know how to pack the drone in the specific, do i have to use the original box? or can i use another? do i have to send only the drone with the battery and the proppellers? and keep with my the charger, memory card and RC ? and for last the proppellers that i was using where the platinum version, will i recive the same new proppellers back with a new drone? thank again for your help and sorry for all my issues

Hi there, for clarification on how to send it in, no need for you to send the accessories of the unit you can just send the damaged parts and for the box yes you can use the original box or any box as long as the product will be still protected to avoid further damage on the transit. then you need to drop/bring it to the nearest UPS in your location.
2018-8-28
Use props
fans8882c16f
lvl.2
Italy

DJI Stephen Posted at 2018-8-28 13:05
Hi there, for clarification on how to send it in, no need for you to send the accessories of the unit you can just send the damaged parts and for the box yes you can use the original box or any box as long as the product will be still protected to avoid further damage on the transit. then you need to drop/bring it to the nearest UPS in your location.

Thank you, your answer helped me a lot, but i still have some more question Just for making sure i'll do all in the right way. In the procedure for the drone replacement i marked the part that said "dont send back the battery" because at first i was not sure if It reported damege, however can i send the drone without and recive a new one with no battery? Or does It come with all the components? And if i want to referesh the dji care service i need to register the new drone since It will be a new one with a different S\N is that correct?
2018-8-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fans8882c16f Posted at 2018-8-28 21:34
Thank you, your answer helped me a lot, but i still have some more question Just for making sure i'll do all in the right way. In the procedure for the drone replacement i marked the part that said "dont send back the battery" because at first i was not sure if It reported damege, however can i send the drone without and recive a new one with no battery? Or does It come with all the components? And if i want to referesh the dji care service i need to register the new drone since It will be a new one with a different S\N is that correct?

Hi there, the DJI Care Refresh of Mavic Pro includes aircraft, bound gimbal and camera, battery and propellers. If the battery is not leaking, punctured, swollen or seriously damaged, you can send in the battery, we will replace the battery as well, if you don't send in the battery, we will not send a battery either.
Our repair center will help to transfer the DJI Care Refresh to the replacement drone when it is replaced, no worries.
Please let us know if you have further concern.
2018-8-28
Use props
fans8882c16f
lvl.2
Italy

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-8-28 22:57
Hi there, the DJI Care Refresh of Mavic Pro includes aircraft, bound gimbal and camera, battery and propellers. If the battery is not leaking, punctured, swollen or seriously damaged, you can send in the battery, we will replace the battery as well, if you don't send in the battery, we will not send a battery either.
Our repair center will help to transfer the DJI Care Refresh to the replacement drone when it is replaced, no worries.
Please let us know if you have further concern.

thank you very much! im proceding  with the the boxing of the drone , my only issue now still is about the proppellers becuase the one i was using during the crash where the model 8831F ( platinum version) and not of the mavic pro  standard version and the dji care was for, will the dji center consider that?sending my the same proppellers involved in the crash but new? or will there be the standard 8830? just to know if i will need to buy them again. thank for all the support!
2018-8-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans8882c16f Posted at 2018-8-29 02:09
thank you very much! im proceding  with the the boxing of the drone , my only issue now still is about the proppellers becuase the one i was using during the crash where the model 8831F ( platinum version) and not of the mavic pro  standard version and the dji care was for, will the dji center consider that?sending my the same proppellers involved in the crash but new? or will there be the standard 8830? just to know if i will need to buy them again. thank for all the support!

Usually, we will replace the standard propeller, but we could try to apply the low-noise propeller to see if it possible, please post the case number here when you create the case, we will remark in the case, thank you.
2018-8-29
Use props
fans8882c16f
lvl.2
Italy

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-8-29 02:16
Usually, we will replace the standard propeller, but we could try to apply the low-noise propeller to see if it possible, please post the case number here when you create the case, we will remark in the case, thank you.

Thanks! that will make me very happy if so, as soon as possible i will bring my drone to the nearest UPS center
2018-8-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans8882c16f Posted at 2018-8-29 02:28
[view_image]

Thanks! that will make me very happy if so, as soon as possible i will bring my drone to the nearest UPS center

Thanks for the case number, please send in at your most convenience, hope you will get it back soon.
2018-8-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules