Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
120GB CineSSD not recognised after multiple fix attempts
1786 4 2018-8-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
edmoore
lvl.1
Flight distance : 598150 ft
United Kingdom

Hi there,

I have an Inspire 2 and two CineSSDs. The 240GB one works perfectly. The 120GB was fine until the latest firmware update.

Essentially what seems to have happened is the I2 has reformatted the 240GB card to exFAT but I can't get it to do the same to the 120GB. The 120GB loads fine on the CineSSD Station on my mac and I can see the files on it, but OS X Disk Utility says the drive is formatted FAT32.

When I initially upgraded the Inspire 2 firmware to 1.02.0200 I believe the 240GB was physically installed, which may have been the reason it's working.

When the 120GB SSD is put into the drone, I just get a red line through the SSD icon in DJI Go and if I try and format the SSD within DJI Go I get a "No SSD" message.

I am running DJI Go 4.2.24, Inspire 2 is on 1.02.0200, Camera is 1.09/22/22, RAW module is 1.41.01.53.

I have tried downgrading the Inpsire 2 firmware to 1.02.0100 using Asssistant. Doing so allows me to use the 120GB card correctly, including formatting.

I have then tried updating the Inspure 2 firmware back to 1.02.0200 with the 120GB SSD in the drone - however this doesn't resolve the issue and I still have a 'No SSD' error.

Obviously the CineSSD station doesn't allow me to format the SSD from my Mac so I am stuck unless there is a way to force the drone to 'see' the FAT32 SSD and reformat it as exFAT.

Any help much appreciated!
2018-8-28
Use props
Marshall T
lvl.1

I appear to have the exact same problem with a 128 GB card in my Phantom 4 Pro v2.  I'm getting a 64 GB Extreme that is advertised on Amazon to handle 4K of Mavic, Pro, etc.  I should know by this weekend if it works.  If so, I'm returning the 128 GB card as defective.
2018-8-28
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hi. We apologize for the inconvenience. We were able to check on our engineers that this new firmware is a bug. Please kindly downgrade the firmware and use the drone first. You may do that by connecting your drone to the DJI Assistant 2 and it will give you an option their to downgrade the firmware. Our engineers are currently trying to fix it. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that may have caused you. We will keep you updated once it's fixed. Thank you for your understanding.
2018-8-29
Use props
edmoore
lvl.1
Flight distance : 598150 ft

Hi Wanda thanks; I’m glad it’s not just me. Look forward to a new version of the firmware.
2018-8-29
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

edmoore Posted at 2018-8-29 13:52
Hi Wanda thanks; I’m glad it’s not just me. Look forward to a new version of the firmware.

No problem. Thank you for your understanding as well.
2018-8-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules