Still doing the same downward sensor warning
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Reds2tall55
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1159409 ft

So after I did what was suggested... tried a different device as far as tablet or operating device ... sorry I’m brain fried from work . Anyway I calibrated via Assistant 2 on a different computer .. wait first I refreshed the firmware then calibrated via Assistant 2 using the vps on screen dot thing ... went smooth no issues. And even the gimbal after reboot came right back on... sweet ! So I got home and changed landing area and landing pad and everything fired right up and looked great. I then recalibrated the IMU and compass and gimbal in that order and took off .... all was well about 3 to 4 mins into flight at which time I was 60 ft or higher the downward sensor warning popped up again but this time I ignored it and just hovered around the yard a bit until I heard the pitch of the motors start fluctuating and landed right away. At this point I turned off the vps system and took off again and I did not get the warning back .... so moved around the yard a bit and ascended to about 80ft and hovered . Descended and landed. Turned everything off including iPad. Checked ac out for any signs of dirt or what ever.. all good in the hood. About 5 mins of off time. Turned on RC and booted up go 4 app and turned on ac only to have gimbal go limp ... turned everything off again waited 10 mins back on and gimbal still limp. So it’s sitting in the time out spot and I’m posting info. I’m going to fly my V2.0 around for awhile and NOT going to look at my niehbors back property (NOT) hovering over it to see if it’s a grow operation or just a corn field. I say again (NOT GOING OVER HIS GReEN HOUSE) corn field.. lmao....So at this time I’m at a lose as to why my P4 will not work with VPS system on and every other time it gets powered up the gimbal gets stuck on stupid (LIMP) if it was old like me I could understand the limp thing but it’s not soooooo any more ideas before I poke DJI in the eye ! Lol
2018-8-28
Use props
Reds2tall55
lvl.4

2018-8-28
Use props
Reds2tall55
lvl.4

Oh poop wrong info. Darn it
2018-8-28