Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Ronin-S Replcement Parts
5215 6 2018-8-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ricky Fu
New

Canada

Hi there,

I've recently lost my release plate for the Ronin-S on a shoot, and unfortunately realized that not all release plates will fit in the system. Been trying to find a way to buy a replacement part online, but to no avail. Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks,

Ricky
2018-8-28
Use props
adamroper
lvl.2
Flight distance : 30135 ft
Japan

Hey Ricky,

I lost mine yesterday and was doing some research, it looks like there are two SmallRig plates that will fit. The SmallRig model 1647 and the SmallRig Quick Dovetail Base. I got this info from the YouTube video "DJI Ronin S Incompatible with Manfrotto Plates? 5 Plates Compared" (Mark O'Russa) and one of the comments on the video (Sashi Poondi). I ordered the SmallRig 1647 last night... it arrives on Friday so once I get a chance to test it, I'll reply again.

Adam
2018-8-28
Use props
adamroper
lvl.2
Flight distance : 30135 ft
Japan

The SmallRig Quick Release 1647 plate works great with the DJI Ronin S and the Manfrotto MVH500AH fluid head!
2018-8-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Ricky, we are so sorry for your loss, please contact our support team https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav to see if you can get the release plate from our repair center, thank you.
2018-8-30
Use props
abel_rca
lvl.1
Portugal

Hi. This one works great:

https://www.smallrig.com/smallri ... manfrotto-1280.html
2018-8-31
Use props
Jonathan Herrera
New

United States

The inside of one of my DJI Ronin S clamp knobs is "melted" (not sure the right term). Is the hole of the roll axis I can't tighten it anymore.
2019-1-5
Use props
TomPMG
New
United States

ProMediaGear sells a plate that works great with Ronin,  I'm not able to post a link but if you search for it, the item number is:  PRS002

2020-7-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules