lvl.1

Netherlands

Words 4 deletw
2018-8-28
Use props
Jakab Gipsz
Second Officer

Hungary

Install the DJ assistant 2, plug in Spark and do a factory default reset, or do firmware flash.
Or:

Put that firmware back that working earlier.

And more endurance, because if you're in doubt then you're stupid, calm ...

2018-8-28
Use props
Levskyy
lvl.1

Netherlands

Words 4 delete
2018-8-28
Use props
Datree
lvl.2
Flight distance : 21371 ft
United States

i had the same problem turns out you gotta disable beginner mode.
2018-8-28
Use props
Levskyy
lvl.1

Netherlands

Of course im not in beginner mode
2018-8-28
Use props
Datree
lvl.2
Flight distance : 21371 ft
United States

before you turn anything on switch sports mode to the off position. now turn on your RC and AC and connect your phone. on the phone make sure you are in Normal mode and take off once in the air switch over to sports mode and see if that works.
2018-8-28
Use props
Levskyy
lvl.1

Netherlands

Of course i tried that also, i tried many many things
2018-8-28
Use props
drewhoover
lvl.4
Flight distance : 323455 ft
United States

To enable sport mode, you just have to flip the switch in the middle of the controller. Have you not done this?
2018-8-28
Use props
Levskyy
lvl.1

Netherlands

Words 4 deletw
2018-8-29
Use props
Jakab Gipsz
Second Officer

Hungary

And you trying Assistant 2 in developer mode, seeng what modevthe drone?
2018-8-29
Use props
Levskyy
lvl.1

Netherlands

Words4 delete
2018-8-29
Use props
Jakab Gipsz
Second Officer

Hungary

Levskyy Posted at 2018-8-29 00:50
Yes im tried dev mode, but dont know what u mean with modevthe drone?

connect the remote control and look at the operating mode in the dashboard or basic settings. the default button in the lower right corner, reset the remote control settings.
2018-8-29
Use props
Levskyy
lvl.1

Germany

Word4 dwlwte
2018-8-29
Use props
Jakab Gipsz
Second Officer

Hungary

You try reflash the RC firmware only?
2018-8-29
Use props
Levskyy
lvl.1

Germany

Words 4 delete
2018-8-29
Use props
Greg - TheHuski
Second Officer
Flight distance : 944308 ft
Australia

Possible Faulty RC???...
2018-8-29
Use props
Jakab Gipsz
Second Officer

Hungary

Levskyy Posted at 2018-8-29 01:50
Nope, yesterday i downgraded to oldest firmware RC & Spark, tried to use sport mode & int flight modes and everything was same, like in videos.
Today i upgraded RC & spark to newest and done that things in dev mode. Still can't access sport mode and, int flight modes only appear when it turned off... very weird :/

You certainly did not try it all yet. Logically, if Spark and Remote Commander firmware are flashing again, then they are all in factory state if there is no hardware failure then hardware failure. Intelligent mode and Sport mode also need a GPS signal that you probably can not see ... Or the Sport switch is defective. You can see the switchover and the current mode (P, A, S) in assistant 2, when switching, the letter will be dark in any mode.
2018-8-29
Use props
Levskyy
lvl.1

Germany

Words 4 delete
2018-8-29
Use props
Jakab Gipsz
Second Officer

Hungary

Levskyy Posted at 2018-8-29 01:50
Nope, yesterday i downgraded to oldest firmware RC & Spark, tried to use sport mode & int flight modes and everything was same, like in videos.
Today i upgraded RC & spark to newest and done that things in dev mode. Still can't access sport mode and, int flight modes only appear when it turned off... very weird :/

The new firmware has ruined the remote control for more people. This should not have ...
2018-8-29
Use props
Jakab Gipsz
Second Officer

Hungary

Levskyy Posted at 2018-8-29 01:57
I don't thing so. In litchi when S mode is turned off it says P-Mode, but when im turn on sports mode it says Unknown. That mean the sports mode button work. I almost 100% sure there is problem with intelligent flight modes switch and its software problem. But its only what i think :/

Make a screen photo of what Assistant 2 shows when you switch the remote control to Sport and return to normal. Did you quit the default?
2018-8-29
Use props
Levskyy
lvl.1

Germany

Words4delete
2018-8-29
Use props
Levskyy
lvl.1

Germany

Words 4 dwlete
2018-8-29
Use props
Jakab Gipsz
Second Officer

Hungary

I almost forgot: delete the Go 4 apps and the Litchi app and file manager with their libraries and then install a proven stable version of Go, for example. a 4.1.15. (for me this is flawless)
2018-8-29
Use props
Levskyy
lvl.1

Germany

Jakab Gipsz Posted at 2018-8-29 02:27
I almost forgot: delete the Go 4 apps and the Litchi app and file manager with their libraries and then install a proven stable version of Go, for example. a 4.1.15. (for me this is flawless)

Done, with deleting litchi and DJI folders. Nothing much changed. IFM disabled but i can use it
IMF Enabled, i cant use it.
Cant use sport mode in any IFM mode.
Can't access IFM modes when connected with wifi, only can access when on OTG.
2018-8-29
Use props
AC5FF
lvl.4
Flight distance : 65194 ft
United States

Quick Question.  In your video above you are showing some settings.  At the 15sec mark you show a P A F  switch.

I don't have access to my Spark at the moment to check, but I don't ever recall seeing this setting.   Did I miss something?
2018-8-29
Use props
Levskyy
lvl.1

Poland

That PAF switch its not switch. Only intelligent flight modes is switch. If you are not seeing it, install .15 app dji go app version, turn on spark, turn on RC, wait till connect, and after that connect your phone using OTG cable. Option will appear
2018-8-29
Use props
Jakab Gipsz
Second Officer

Hungary

Levskyy Posted at 2018-8-29 06:29
That PAF switch its not switch. Only intelligent flight modes is switch. If you are not seeing it, install .15 app dji go app version, turn on spark, turn on RC, wait till connect, and after that connect your phone using OTG cable. Option will appear

Sent PM.

RC reset you trying?  Power button and (maybe) FN button hold 9 sec.
2018-8-29
Use props
Levskyy
lvl.1

Netherlands

Done, nothing changed. Wifi > IFM not appear OTG > When enabled no icon, when disabled icon appear.
2018-8-29
Use props
wallin
lvl.1
Flight distance : 10886 ft
Czechia

Hi Levskyy, did you solve this issue? I have the same problem with my controller. When i turn switch into "S" mode, notting happens...
2018-9-5
Use props
Levskyy
lvl.1

Netherlands

Nope, cant fix it
2018-9-8
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>

Multiple flight modes switched.on?
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... p;page=1#pid1389777
2018-9-8
Use props
wallin
lvl.1
Flight distance : 10886 ft
United States

I dont see multiple fl.modes into menu...
2018-9-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules