1707 7 2018-8-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans589cba4b
lvl.4
Flight distance : 12780633 ft
  • >>>
United States

city interference...no problem for the mavic pro 2. Range testing in South Florida.

2018-8-28
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Wow. Thanks for sharing your smooth flight and review to our new drone. If you have any question, please don't hesitate to contact us. We are here to help. Thank you and have a safe flight always.
2018-8-28
Use props
KryptoNyte
lvl.4
United States

Is the wireless hardware/connection to the Mavic 2 Pro a big upgrade from the original Mavic Pro?
2018-8-28
Use props
Alex Batalov
lvl.4
Flight distance : 21105262 ft

Spain

Very nice video! Good job!
I think the RTH is veeery generous,you could have came back with 40-45% battery, if not for flying around near the end.
So Mavic 2 can go muuuch longer.
Hopefully as long as the battery allows it and with perfect connection all the time!
That would be awesome! Then the 4hawks raptor XR are not needed at all!

Fly safe everyone.
Alex.
2018-8-28
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
South Africa

Very Impressive range
2018-8-28
Use props
LordoftheFlies
lvl.3

Any footage from south florida makes me smile. It looks like the drone handles the wind well too. I also noticed your histogram is near perfect. The flight around the high-rise was smooth and controlled. Your skills are top-notch. You've done this before!
2018-8-28
Use props
LordoftheFlies
lvl.3

I can't leave the thread without saying that landing was PRO-as-FUQ! #butterthetoast
2018-8-28
Use props
fans589cba4b
lvl.4
Flight distance : 12780633 ft
  • >>>
United States

LordoftheFlies Posted at 2018-8-28 19:58
Any footage from south florida makes me smile. It looks like the drone handles the wind well too. I also noticed your histogram is near perfect. The flight around the high-rise was smooth and controlled. Your skills are top-notch. You've done this before!

Thanks . yes the exposure is closer to raw with the dlog so it drops of nicely on both sides. Thanks for feedback.
2018-8-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules