4K Video Recording on LG V30+??
1327 3 2018-8-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TheDarkKnight96
New
India

Hey Everyone,
I recently purchased the Osmo Mobile 2 and I was suprised to see that the DJI Go App doesn't supports 4K resolution on my LG V30+, even though my phone is fully capable of recording 4K videos.

This is a deal breaker for me and also it is quite disappointing that the DJI Go app still doesn't completely supports a phone which was launched almost about an year ago (and even though it was one of the best in the market at that time).

So my ultimate question is Whether I should expect the 4K support soon? or just forget about it?
2018-8-28
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hi. We apologize for the inconvenience. The shooting capabilities of the Osmo Mobile 2 depend on what type of mobile phone system you use. Consequently, Android users may not be able to use the fully-optimized functions of the Osmo Mobile 2. DJI is working with Android phone manufacturers to provide a better user experience to all Android users. We thank you for your patience and understanding.
2018-8-29
Use props
SirDuarte
lvl.3

Portugal

[ Last edited by *** In 2021-3-3 04:35 Editor ]\n\n***************
2018-8-29
Use props
TheDarkKnight96
New
India

I use Filmic Pro and the Native camera app for recording 4K videos, but I really want to use Object Tracking, Hyperlapses and Motion Timelapses in 4K. Which is not possible with other apps. I know that it's not possible to completely optimize the app for almost every android device but still recent devices such as the Galaxy S9/S9+ has support for 4K recording while a year old Flagship doesn't. It's really disheartening to see that DJI is busy on perfecting their app for only a couple of devices while ignoring a majority of them.
2018-8-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules