2491 10 2018-8-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Xmlkid
New
Flight distance : 6230 ft
United Kingdom

Hi

Running an OSMO Mobile 2, latest version of the DJI Go app (note, not DJI Go 4) and pixel phone.

Everything was fine until I upgraded pixel to Android 9 (pie)

Now can’t launch app, crashes everytime before even getting to splash screen.

Any ideas how to fix?

Thank you
2018-8-29
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hi. We apologize for the inconvenience. Did you try to reinstall the app?
2018-8-29
Use props
kegobeer
lvl.2
United States

It's not you, and reinstalling the app is useless. I don't know why the immediate answer from the support folks isn't this: "Sorry, the app and sdk are not compatible with Android Pie. We will release an update in the future that will work with Android Pie."
2018-8-31
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Just a follow up, are you using the official version of  Android Pie?
2018-9-9
Use props
kegobeer
lvl.2
United States

Have there been any updates on when the Android Pie SDK will be released and when the app will be compatible with Pie?

Not sure if that question was for me, but yes - I have a Pixel 2 and it is running the official Google Android Pie.
2018-9-15
Use props
greggimbal
New

United States

If I have a Pixel 2, is there a reason to get the Osmo Mobile 2 if I want to use the features the app gives you (timelapse, hyperlapse, tracking, etc) or should I look for something else?
2018-9-15
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

greggimbal Posted at 2018-9-15 11:19
If I have a Pixel 2, is there a reason to get the Osmo Mobile 2 if I want to use the features the app gives you (timelapse, hyperlapse, tracking, etc) or should I look for something else?

Hi, Thanks for your inquiry. I would advice using recommended devices for you to maximize the usage of your Osmo mobile 2 and avoid issues with the application.   

2018-9-16
Use props
MarathonMax
New

Canada

Newbie question (maybe): what app are you using? Because the two apps that I see in the Play store don't look like the actually support the Osmo Mobile 2!!!
2018-9-23
Use props
stormense8
lvl.3
Flight distance : 40030 ft
Sweden

Osmo Mobile 2 runs on the old DJI Go app. 27 october and still no update for Pie.
2018-10-27
Use props
bukzin
lvl.1
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-9-16 11:30
Hi, Thanks for your inquiry. I would advice using recommended devices for you to maximize the usage of your Osmo mobile 2 and avoid issues with the application.   

[view_image]

Thank you.    Which are the 'recommended devices'?   Do mean a different phone than my Pixel 2
with Android 9?

Would you post a link to more information on this?
2019-1-31
Use props
fanscae1b9b7
lvl.1
United States

bukzin Posted at 2019-1-31 13:25
Thank you.    Which are the 'recommended devices'?   Do mean a different phone than my Pixel 2
with Android 9?

Is there any resolution to these concerns?

Please post a link to how this can be fixed.
2021-10-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules