Ronin-S OnePlus 6 Bluetooth problems
2564 7 2018-8-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
OnePlusUser
New

Hey Guys,
i get my brand new Ronin S today and can´t connect with my phone for start.

Phone: One Plus 6
Android: 8.1.0
OxygenOS-Version: 5.1.11
Ronin-App: 1.1.4

If i go to bluethooth connections i see the DJI RONIN S 1***** (my serial is not for public ;) ).
i choose the DJI Ronin S and the phone put it into paired devices.
and don´t ask me for a password.

After that i can see the Ronin S in my paired devices list. there is a option for settings, but just to remove or press ok.
not really helpful.

In the Ronin App i can´t see the Ronin-S in my device list.

i think the problem is the wrong connecting in my bluetooth settings.
but i just can add the ronin-s to my paired devices.

Have anybody the same problem or a solution?

thanks.
Matt

2018-8-29
Use props
Abbacuss76
lvl.1
Flight distance : 160276 ft
Bosnia and Herzegovina

I have the same problem. I have tried connecting with LG g6, iPhone 6 and Xiaomi redmi 5. With iPhone and Xiaomi I was able to connect but the connection breaks and I cannot use it. I think that the problem is the application but I'm not really sure.
2018-8-30
Use props
StianGel
lvl.4
Flight distance : 686654 ft
Norway

Turn on location services (GPS) on the phone.
2018-8-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, sorry for the troubles on connecting Ronin-S, StianGel is correct, please make sure the GPS of your phone has been opened and please allow Ronin-S to access your location and ensure the APP could obtain your storage. Hope it helps.
2018-8-31
Use props
lionel bernier
New
France

Hello,
I just found a solution to have the bluetooth connection between the ronin-s and the application on android:
first of all do not download the application on Play Store because the version is V1.1.0 and does not work!
Go to dji.com/ronin-s/info and download in the RONIN-S DOWNLOADS part the Android version (with a little green robot) "Android Version v1.1.2."
On Galaxie 8 it works nickel and on Huawei p8 during the connection it is necessary to restart 2 times in a row the connection for it to work.
I hope to bring you a solution.
Lionel (FRANCE)
2019-2-20
Use props
lionel bernier
New
France

Hello,
I just found a solution to have the bluetooth connection between the ronin-s and the application on android:
first of all do not download the application on Play Store because the version is V1.1.0 and does not work!
Go to dji.com/ronin-s/info and download in the RONIN-S DOWNLOADS part the Android version (with a little green robot) "Android Version v1.1.2."
On Galaxie 8 it works nickel and on Huawei p8 during the connection it is necessary to restart 2 times in a row the connection for it to work.
I hope to bring you a solution.
Lionel (FRANCE)
2019-2-20
Use props
piraet
lvl.2
Flight distance : 111886 ft
  • >>>
France

Hi I just bought a Ronin SC but cannot connect on bluetooth with my oneplus 7T Pro. no other device is connected to BT. Works perfectly with an older iPhone .. I allowed the app to all authorizarions but nothing happens. i s there a way to overcross this?
2019-11-2
Use props
fans272757d9
New

Netherlands

Im still having this issue while im already on version 2.8.4, with my oneplus 6. I gave the app all the authorisations but is stil doesn't detect it. Dji, please help
2020-3-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules