gold or silver noise reducing props
7274 13 2018-8-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans892c71f7
New

Germany

hi guys, did. someone know whats the difference is between the gold and silver props for mavic pro?
thank you
2018-8-29
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

No difference.  Only a color option.
2018-8-29
Use props
fans892c71f7
New

Germany

ok, because even the hotline and the chat - service did not know whats the difference is
2018-8-29
Use props
imwhitey
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1921493 ft
  • >>>
United States

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 2018-8-29 05:07
No difference.  Only a color option.

This is correct.
2018-8-29
Use props
MrArcher
lvl.4
Flight distance : 401706 ft
United States

fans892c71f7 Posted at 2018-8-29 05:57
ok, because even the hotline and the chat - service did not know whats the difference is

Lol, I wouldn't have expected anything less...
2018-8-29
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there, thank you for reaching DJI forum. The 8331(Golden) propellers have a brand new aerodynamic design giving the Mavic Pro series an impressive noise control performance. When used with the Mavic Pro Platinum, up to 4dB (60%) of aircraft noise is lowered during takeoff and landing, and flight time is extended to 30 minutes. Noise reduction and flight time are also enhanced when used with the Mavic Pro, but not as much. There's no big difference when you are using it to a Mavic pro. If you have other concern, please let us know. Thanks for your support.
2018-8-29
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-8-29 07:54
Hi there, thank you for reaching DJI forum. The 8331(Golden) propellers have a brand new aerodynamic design giving the Mavic Pro series an impressive noise control performance. When used with the Mavic Pro Platinum, up to 4dB (60%) of aircraft noise is lowered during takeoff and landing, and flight time is extended to 30 minutes. Noise reduction and flight time are also enhanced when used with the Mavic Pro, but not as much. There's no big difference when you are using it to a Mavic pro. If you have other concern, please let us know. Thanks for your support.

The 8331(Golden) propellers have a brand new aerodynamic design giving the Mavic Pro series an impressive noise control performance.

So do the Platinum propellers.
Mavic Pro Low-Noise Quick-Release Propellers (Platinum) USD $10

2018-8-29
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 2018-8-29 15:34
The 8331(Golden) propellers have a brand new aerodynamic design giving the Mavic Pro series an impressive noise control performance.

So do the Platinum propellers.

Yes, they are both compatible with mavic pro and mavic pro platinum.
2018-8-30
Use props
djiuser_jBXOnzT6p8Z1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 507087 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 8-29 07:54
Is noise reduction achieved at cost to performance?

Maximum speed does not matter too greatly to me, I'd rather have a reasonably quiet drone but do wonder if something has to give. Similar to holding your hand flat into strong wind, air resistance will increase, turn it straight and it will decrease.  -  Also, some of the fastest acrobatic and speed record aircraft, think red bull racing, have 3 blade propellers which will increase noise znd push.

Does propeller noise equate to more push, higher flying speeds?

I dont know.
2018-12-15
Use props
theothernt
lvl.4
Flight distance : 436171 ft
Ireland

djiuser_jBXOnzT6p8Z1 Posted at 12-15 01:38

Maximum speed does not matter too greatly to me, I'd rather have a reasonably quiet drone but do wonder if something has to give. Similar to holding your hand flat into strong wind, air resistance will increase, turn it straight and it will decrease.  -  Also, some of the fastest acrobatic and speed record aircraft, think red bull racing, have 3 blade propellers which will increase noise znd push.

The low-noise props don't affect performance - I've been able to hit 65km/h with my MPP.
2018-12-15
Use props
darren mark tay
lvl.3
United Kingdom

WILL THE 8331 PROPS WORK ON THE MP2 PRO
2018-12-17
Use props
Celsus
lvl.4
Flight distance : 196594 ft
United Kingdom

djiuser_jBXOnzT6p8Z1 Posted at 12-15 01:38

I recall a firmware update when the low noise props were released, I also noticed a slight speed difference when the MP was at idle following the update. There may have been other changes to the motor control profile across the power range to maximise performance. A DJI admin will hopefully clarify.
2018-12-18
Use props
Guido-Italy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 477008 ft
Italy

I'm using gold with Mavic pro an really loose is reduced instead original propellers
2018-12-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

darren mark tay Posted at 12-17 22:02
WILL THE 8331 PROPS WORK ON THE MP2 PRO

Hi Darren, we do appreciate your interest in our products. The sizes are different, and therefore it cannot be used on the Mavic 2 Pro . Please let us know if your need further help. Thanks for your support.
2018-12-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules