Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
About customer service
1843 24 2018-8-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fanscdc5a03b
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2233904 ft
  • >>>
Romania

Good day to everyone on this forum, I would like to share with you my recent experience with DJI Customer Service, respectively my interaction with DJI GMBH, as I am located in Bucharest, Romania and DJI german service center is the closest to my address.
I consider myself a reasonable customer, and if someone checks my activity on this forum should easily observe that I tend to focus on the positive side of a product, company, not on its flaws.
I am a DJI Customer since the early days of the company and the beggining of Phantom series, I preorded my Inspire in the day it was announced in November 2014, and during the last years I enjoyed flying & using various drones and products released by this company, as Phantoms, Inspire (1&2) Ronin, Osmo etc.
I have invested during the last years a considerable amount of money in this company, but mainly I have invested my enthusiasm and my loyalty, as a customer, doing my best to promote the amazing products developed by this company. On my social media accounts, on personal conversations, I always mentioned that I am a part of the fast growing DJI community, community from which I am very proud to be a part since its early days.
With this little introduction, allow to me share my little story.
As you can observe in the attached photo, my beloved Inspire Pro suffered a crash, due to a sudden in-flight compass error, resulting in damage to one of the motors and the X5 gimbal.
Not a good day for science, but as we all know, when you fly drones things like this happens, so I raised a glass to my white hawk down and tried to put it back in the air as soon as possible.
I followed the procedures mentioned on DJI website and send my drone to Germany, for a repair assesment.
Few days later I received a quatation of around 1800 euros, from which around 1100 euros were just for the X5 gimbal replacement, as it was mentioned ''it cannot be repaired."
The amount required for the repair was much higher than expected, and considering the last drone releases made by DJI it seems a bad investement to pay around 2000 euros for this repair of my good old Inspire 1 Pro.
However, I have invested in the last couple years a lot of money, time and energy in my aerial filming kit (custom landing mode case, 15 batteries, lenses etc.) so I have decided to have it repaired, in order to use it a few more years.
I use my aerial filming kit mainly for volunteering work for ONG's that are trying to raise awareness regarding our cultural, architectural & natural heritage (example in the attached photo) so it was imperative to have it back in the air as soon as possible, with a reasonable repair budget, considering I do not rely on commercial aerial work.
I called the German office to ask them if I can activate DJI care after the repair, and I informed them I would like to pay the bill, asking also to have my damaged gimbal returmed to me, as it did not look severly damaged, only damages to its exterior plastic frame.
Also I was not informed, prior of sending the drone in Germany, that my damaged parts will not be returned if I decide to have my drone repaired.
My previous experience with DJI GMBH was great, very polite and helful, so I was expecting to have this problem solved asap.
Unfortunately the lady who answered the phone made all my previous DJI  experience go away, as I rarely encountered such ruthness, lack of politeness and communications skills.
Simply put, my worst customer service interaction ever.
At one moment I kindly asked her name and ask her to change her tone and attitude, as I am a customer of the company for which she is working for.
To my surprise, she refused and informed me that if I have nothing else to add, she will hang up the phone. Which, to my surprise, she did.
I called again and kindly informed her that I would like to have her name, also informing her I am recording the conversation.
She refused again, also informing me that she does not agree to have this conversation recorded, than she hang up the phone again.
I tried to call again, several times, she hang up each time I tried to introduce myself.
Eventually I called a different departement, of sales, where a very polite gentlemen, named Marcel, tried to assist me with this matter, unfortunately it was his call and I had to sort this problem with the repair department.
So I wrote an e-mail to the DJI Care department, asking if I can have DJI Care activated after this repair.
I received very fast an answer which informed that I will be able to activate DJI Care on this repair product in the following 72 hours since its repair.
So today I called again the german office, in order to provide my company info for the bill and see if I can have my gimbal returned.
Unfortunately, I had to talk with the same lady, again, which had the same extremely impolite & ruth attitude.
First of all, she informed me that I cannot be assured of DJI Care activation, as that will be decided by DJI CHINA.....
I tried to tell her I already have a confirmation from DJI Care on that subject, she replied she knows better and I should listen to her.
I asked her to have my gimbal returned, as I was not informed of this procedure before sending my drone to their office, she replied I should have known about it ?!
I asked her again to change her tone, she replied I am not listening to her...
And it went like this for a few minutes, like she was doing a great favor listening to me, out of her courtesy and pitty.
Like I was not a customer of the company she works for.
Like I was not calling to pay a 2000 euros bill...
Eventually I got her name, Long, as my booking agent in Germany (when I do not fly I am a musician) called their offices and managed to get her name.

Short story long, Miss Long has nothing in common with this company and its values, as I see them and as they are presented by the company.
And this is simply unacceptable, considering we are investing our money, time and energy in this company.
I do not ask or expect special favors from DJI for being their customer, it is my choice to use their products and I am really satisfied with the results achived in the last years using DJI products.
But this type of customer service has no place in this company.
And I really hope someone will look into this matter, in order to avoid this type of customer service in the future.
Bottom line, I would like to have my drone repaired & my DJI Care activated, with my damaged gimbal returned to me, as I am required to pay almost 2000 euros for this repair.
Which, let's be serious, it's a ridicoulos amount of money for the repair of a drone which is outdated, as technology & features.
My case number is CAS-2042448-N3S4Z6
Hopefully someone that really enjoys working for this company would be able to take care of this matter.

P7270628.jpg
DJI_0005.jpg
2018-8-29
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hi. We apologize for the inconvenience. We will transfer this to the service section for better assistance. Thank you for your understanding.
2018-8-29
Use props
manigutau
lvl.4
  • >>>
Romania

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-8-29 05:55
Hi. We apologize for the inconvenience. We will transfer this to the service section for better assistance. Thank you for your understanding.

Thank you, Wanda, looking forward to have this problem solved, thx
2018-8-29
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

manigutau Posted at 2018-8-29 06:08
Thank you, Wanda, looking forward to have this problem solved, thx

No problem. We will do our best to improve our customer service as well so thank you for reaching this concern to us. Please just wait for a representative from our service section to assist you with this. Your patience will be much appreciated.
2018-8-29
Use props
LordVardwar
New
Canada

I recently purchased a DJI Spark with the remote controller and 2 batteries. Both batteries drain extremely quickly, under 10 minutes all troubleshooting has been performed. I chatted support numerous times, where they "made a case" and ended up referring me to their repair centre and to email dji.support@visionupglobal.com with my personal information and proof of purchase, etc. which I did promptly. I've done this 3 times, and nobody ever replies to me or mentions any progression is helping me. Finally I chat again today, and this time was kind of upset because now i'm going on vacation (primary reason I bought the drone to begin with) and need it in working order. Again they act like its the first time I'm talking to them, and give me the same canned response. I then ask to speak to a supervisor because given the situation (which I feel like is more than warranted) because there has to be something else they can do. He then refers me to contact the support phone line, which after researching is going to end up charging me, and the average person spends $25 to just call them. This is actually ridiculous.....
2018-8-29
Use props
LordVardwar
New
Canada

LordVardwar Posted at 2018-8-29 11:06
I recently purchased a DJI Spark with the remote controller and 2 batteries. Both batteries drain extremely quickly, under 10 minutes all troubleshooting has been performed. I chatted support numerous times, where they "made a case" and ended up referring me to their repair centre and to email  with my personal information and proof of purchase, etc. which I did promptly. I've done this 3 times, and nobody ever replies to me or mentions any progression is helping me. Finally I chat again today, and this time was kind of upset because now i'm going on vacation (primary reason I bought the drone to begin with) and need it in working order. Again they act like its the first time I'm talking to them, and give me the same canned response. I then ask to speak to a supervisor because given the situation (which I feel like is more than warranted) because there has to be something else they can do. He then refers me to contact the support phone line, which after researching is going to end up charging me, and the average person spends $25 to just call them. This is actually ridiculous.....

*****UPDATE******

The BEST they can do for me, is tell me that in a span of 2 days, somebody will call me, but they can't tell me when. The chat support honestly seems like English is not their first language, we keep talking in circles and the person doesn't see how telling me "someone will call you within 48hours" isn't telling me when they're calling me.
2018-8-29
Use props
LordVardwar
New
Canada

LordVardwar Posted at 2018-8-29 11:15
*****UPDATE******

The BEST they can do for me, is tell me that in a span of 2 days, somebody will call me, but they can't tell me when. The chat support honestly seems like English is not their first language, we keep talking in circles and the person doesn't see how telling me "someone will call you within 48hours" isn't telling me when they're calling me.

****UPDATE***** My Case Number is: CAS-2187382-Q9H5M3
2018-8-29
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi Mani, this situation has filled us with regret, we are sincerely sorry for the trouble you’ve been experiencing. Thank you for your loyalty in our products.

First, we would like you to know that any parts of your DJI product that was replaced by the repair team, will not send back to you as it is going to be DJI's property. This is in our After-sales Policy.

Second, if your drone was repaired by our DJI Authorized Repair Center, you can apply to DJI Care plan within 72 hours upon receiving email notification.

Last, for your concern about the customer support you spoke with. We will make sure to do investigation on this matter, rest assured that we'll keep learning from this experience to provide more professional service to our customers. This has been escalated to the managerial team. Please be advised that you will be contacted by the designated team to discuss this further. Once again we are very sorry for the unpleasant experience. We hope for your patience.
2018-8-29
Use props
manigutau
lvl.4
  • >>>
Romania

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-8-29 12:49
Hi Mani, this situation has filled us with regret, we are sincerely sorry for the trouble you’ve been experiencing. Thank you for your loyalty in our products.

First, we would like you to know that any parts of your DJI product that was replaced by the repair team, will not send back to you as it is going to be DJI's property. This is in our After-sales Policy. [view_image]

Hi Diana,
first of all, thank you for taking your time to assist me with this matter.

Regarding your policy for any parts of DJI products that are replaced by the repair team, I have to clarify something.
I did not asked or expected that my broken carbon fiber arm or motor to be returned to me. It is clear that they needed to be replaced and the price asked for the repair is completely reasonable.
However, for the gimbal part the situation is a little bit strange, please try walking in my shoes for a moment.
The repair team told me that the gimbal ''cannot be repaired'' and I have to purchase a ''replacement'' for a value of 1100 euro (without taxes). Replacement that may not be new, at a value of 1100 euros (without taxes), considering the X5 is at the moment 1299 (taxes included) on your DJI Store.
Please excuse me, but that is not a reasonable offer and I cannot accept it, I prefer to purchase later on a brand new gimbal and to try to repair mine, when it will be returned in my possession, as the sensor body and its motors were not damaged, just the exterior plastic frame.
I'm willing to pay the bill, with the condition that the broken gimbal is returned to my possesion or the gimbal remains at the service center and the bill is revised, with a proper offer.
Asking almost the full price for a replacement ''that may not be new'' with the condition that I have to trade in also my damaged gimbal is simply not fair and I sincerely hope someone made a mistake when send to me the repair quatation offer.
I sincerely hope that this is not your policy for your customers who are using ''outdated'' technology, and the repair process for products that are not top of the line should be reasonable and fair.
Thank you once again for taking your time to help with this matter, looking forward to receive an answer from your service department in order to have my Inspire back in the air as soon as possible.
Have a nice day!
2018-8-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

LordVardwar Posted at 2018-8-29 11:32
****UPDATE***** My Case Number is: CAS-2187382-Q9H5M3

Hi LordVardwar, we sincerely apologize for the unpleasant experience with our customer support team, are you sure you were guided to send email to dji.support@visionupglobal.com by our official online chat? Our official email account should be support@dji.com. If yes, could you please PM me your email account which you are used to contact our online chat so that we can make an investigation?
Did you get the call from our manager as you were promised?
2018-8-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

manigutau Posted at 2018-8-30 03:29
Hi Diana,
first of all, thank you for taking your time to assist me with this matter.

Hi Mani, thanks for your input, our management department has agreed to send back the damaged parts, you should have been informed by the email, please let us know if you have any further concern, thank you.
2018-8-31
Use props
manigutau
lvl.4
  • >>>
Romania

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-8-31 01:27
Hi Mani, thanks for your input, our management department has agreed to send back the damaged parts, you should have been informed by the email, please let us know if you have any further concern, thank you.

Hi there,

sorry for my late reply, been on the road for the last couple days. I paid already the amount required for the repair and currently waiting for shipping tracking number. I checked today my case number on the DJI website and the current status is still ''under repair'', probably I will receive the tracking number at the beginning of next week. I will keep you inform that everything is in order after I will receive the aircraft, thank you for your assistance in this matter.
Talked also with the DJI Care department and it seems I will be able to activate DJI Care for my Inspire in a 72 hour time frame upon receiving it.
Hope everything will go smooth with the repair procedures and I will be able to enjoy my bird for many more flights, time will tell.
Greetings from Bucharest, have a nice weekend!
2018-9-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

manigutau Posted at 2018-9-7 08:37
Hi there,

sorry for my late reply, been on the road for the last couple days. I paid already the amount required for the repair and currently waiting for shipping tracking number. I checked today my case number on the DJI website and the current status is still ''under repair'', probably I will receive the tracking number at the beginning of next week. I will keep you inform that everything is in order after I will receive the aircraft, thank you for your assistance in this matter.

Hi Mani, thanks for getting back, since the payment was just confirmed on 6th, Sept, it is still under the repair process, the drone is probably shipped next week. As DJI Care Team mentioned, you will have 72 hours to purchase the DJI Care when you receive email invitation of DJI Care, hope everything goes smoothly, have a nice weekend too.
2018-9-7
Use props
manigutau
lvl.4
  • >>>
Romania

hi there,
I have received yesterday a shipping tracking number, unfortunately every time I try to track the shipment on UPS website is says the number is not available.
I will try again tomorrow, at the moment it does not work, please check and let me know if I have received a wrong tracking number or it takes more time until the shipping tracking number becomes active.
Regarding the DJI Care, in order to activate it first I will have to receive the package, to check the status of the repair, to have a test flight etc.
After all, I paid a considerable amount of money and I would like to be sure I activate this plan on a fully functional product.
No offence taken, but it may happen that the aircraft was not repaired properly, or something happened during shipping etc.
And I am not sure about this 72 hours time frame, as I have received so far various information on this subject.
It is 72 hours since I will receive the aircraft at my address or 72 hours since I received the shipping notification email?
I hope it is the first variant, as I do not prefer to spend another almost 600 euros blindly, without checking the status of the repair first.
looking forward to receive your answer, thank you for your kind assistance.
2018-9-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

manigutau Posted at 2018-9-11 04:01
hi there,
I have received yesterday a shipping tracking number, unfortunately every time I try to track the shipment on UPS website is says the number is not available.
I will try again tomorrow, at the moment it does not work, please check and let me know if I have received a wrong tracking number or it takes more time until the shipping tracking number becomes active.

Hi Mani, the tracking number was just generated, it may take a while for UPS to update in their website, please check tomorrow.
I will need to modify my previous post, the DJI Care can be purchased within 72 hours of receiving the DJI Care email invitation. If 72 hours has been over when you receive the drone, please send email to djicare@dji.com for further assistance.
2018-9-11
Use props
manigutau
lvl.4
  • >>>
Romania

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-9-11 04:20
Hi Mani, the tracking number was just generated, it may take a while for UPS to update in their website, please check tomorrow.
I will need to modify my previous post, the DJI Care can be purchased within 72 hours of receiving the DJI Care email invitation. If 72 hours has been over when you receive the drone, please send email to  for further assistance.

According to the shipping tracking number, the delivery is scheduled this Friday, at the end of the day. So far I have not received any DJI Care invitation, when I should receive it? Thx
2018-9-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

manigutau Posted at 2018-9-12 06:56
According to the shipping tracking number, the delivery is scheduled this Friday, at the end of the day. So far I have not received any DJI Care invitation, when I should receive it? Thx

Sorry to know you haven't received the DJI Care email invitation, we will inform the related team to check what happened and send to you as soon as possible, please note the email later.
2018-9-12
Use props
manigutau
lvl.4
  • >>>
Romania

Hi there, I have received the DJI Care invitation and unfortunately it does not work. Everytime I try to add the aircraft and gimbal serial number, in order to pay the DJI CARE plan for DJI Inspire Pro it says ‘’aircraft S/N number does not exist, please make sure you’ve entered it correctly.’’ I checked several times, the serial number of the aircraft and gimbal are similar with those included in the email sent by DJI Service together with the shipping tracking number. Please let me know what needs to be done in order to activate the DJI Care plan, thank you.
p.s the DJI CARE invitation was sent on Thursday 13 September 2018 at 15.03, so according to the DJI Care activation policy I have only around 24 hours left to purchase the plan.
2018-9-15
Use props
manigutau
lvl.4
  • >>>
Romania

Hi there, just to let you know I have tried several times yesterday and today to activate the DJI CARE plan, no success. And time is running out, as are less than 24 hours left to activate it, hopefully someone will see this message in time. If necessary I can attach a screenshot with the error message received every time I try to complete the order, although you should have all the required information attached to my repair case number and you could check by yourself. Long story short, it's getting pretty annoying, it seems I have to keep on coming back to this forum to solve things already paid and agreed with your DJI Staff, please try walking in my shoes, it's becoming a little bit too much and my patience is running out. And if someone follows the content of this thread, I really tried to be as positive and constructive as possible, so please let's solve this problem so I can see this aerial platform back into the air, where she belongs. Thank you!
2018-9-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

manigutau Posted at 2018-9-15 06:31
Hi there, just to let you know I have tried several times yesterday and today to activate the DJI CARE plan, no success. And time is running out, as are less than 24 hours left to activate it, hopefully someone will see this message in time. If necessary I can attach a screenshot with the error message received every time I try to complete the order, although you should have all the required information attached to my repair case number and you could check by yourself. Long story short, it's getting pretty annoying, it seems I have to keep on coming back to this forum to solve things already paid and agreed with your DJI Staff, please try walking in my shoes, it's becoming a little bit too much and my patience is running out. And if someone follows the content of this thread, I really tried to be as positive and constructive as possible, so please let's solve this problem so I can see this aerial platform back into the air, where she belongs. Thank you!

Hi Mani, I have sent your PM, please check, thank you.
2018-9-15
Use props
manigutau
lvl.4
  • >>>
Romania

Dear DJI people,

hope the attached photo clarifies my interest in your company.
I really like your products, I really enjoy flying your drones.
I am one of those crazy DJI owners, you know, the ones that followed your journey from your very first steps, until today.
Invested a lot of money, energy and passion in the fast growing DJI ‘’possible future’’ and I did my best to promote it as often as possible, to anyone interested in my aerial works.
However, lately I don’t feel this love & respect is mutual, due to various reasons:

1. I am still waiting, after almost three months, to activate DJI Care on my repaired Inspire 1 Pro, as we agreed, in writing, before paying 1500 euros to your service center. You confirmed, repeatedly, even here in this thread, that after the repair I will be able to activate DJI Care on my repaired aircraft, in a 72 hour time frame since receiving it from the service, That did not happened. I informed you several times that the activation is not possible, due to ‘’non existent aircraft serial number’’, no answer until now. What can be done to have this problem solved? It is really necessary to remind you, again and again, about this problem ? Please, for the last time, let’s make our relationship great again.

2. As you can see, meanwhile I purchased also an Inspire 2. I would really love to activate it and enjoy flying it, but it seems that is not possible. And not necessarily because out of 8 brand new propellers, only three are ‘’rattle free’’. It’s ok, I will buy new sets, together with new mounting plates. I will not bother you with this problem. I even purchased an Ultimadrone Inspire 2 safety kit, just to stay on the safe side. I’m patient also with problems of the current firmware, I’ve been following the updates provided by the 300 beta testers, hopefully soon I will be able to install a reliable and safe version on my aircraft. The main problem is that I have purchased 18 TB50 batteries. 18., 200 euro each. Three of them were sent back, as they were not charging. It’s ok, it happens, but it seems I’m not out of the woods yet. You just informed us that ‘’there is a problem’’ with TB50 AND TB55 batteries, and it would be safe, I qoute : ‘’make sure the product has been fully charged, and the temperature is higher than 15℃ before taking off, thank you!’’.  Really? I do not know about the other Inspire 2 users, but one of the key factors for my purchase was regarding Inspire 2 dual battery system and self heating technology. As I am located in Romania, Eastern Europe, where winter comes every year and tends to stay around pretty long. One of my main concerns with my Inspire 1 Pro was flying it in cold weather, the wasted time with battery preaheating etc. Now it seems that my Inspire 1 Pro is more reliable than my brand new not activated Inspire 2. Come on… Let’s make our lovestory great again. I’m really all in, trust me. WaIting for my X7 combo, Cendence coNtroller and CrystalSky display. Plus a Battery Charging station. Pretty expensive gear to stay on the table, don’t you think? Come on, show me some love, and let’s solve the problems described above. I would really love to activate DJI Care on my Inspire Pro and I really can’t wait to fly my Inspire 2. I actually purchased 18 batteries to be able to fly it as long and often as possible. Is it safe? How long should I wait? It’s ok, just let me know: it’s not safe yet, wait a little bit longer, until we find a fix for the batteries firmware. Just because at the moment your provided information is pretty vague. It is  a firmware related problem or a problem with a specific lot of batteries?

Looking forward to receive your answer, I am still here, full of love and harmony, hope you feel the same, I really do. Let’s make our love great again, pretty please.
2018-11-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Hi there, I'm so sorry for my late response because the PM was missed, I will explain the issues above one by one.
1. For the DJI Care of Inspire 1, I will need to verify with the related team on Monday to see if you can purchase it for Inspire 1 aircraft and X5 since they are not bound together.
2. About the 'rattle sound', any chance to share us a short video? We will help to verify if it is within the engineering tolerance.
3. Sorry for the troubles with the batteries, did you get them replaced? Could you please post the case number here so that we can refer to?
4. According to other users' feedback, the beta firmware optimized many issues, you can have a try.
5. DJI is investigating reports that a small number of TB50 and TB55 batteries have shown incorrect power levels that have led to loss of power mid-flight. Flight safety and product reliability are our top priorities, and we are advising customers to fly with caution when operating their drones equipped with these batteries. In addition, DJI is working on a firmware update that will provide improvements to flight safety for the affected drones. The new firmware will be released in the next few weeks.
It's said please make sure the battery temperature is higher than 15℃, not the environment temperature, we can still fly in the Winter, no worries.
2018-11-3
Use props
manigutau
lvl.4
  • >>>
Romania

Hi Mindy, thank you for the reply, allow me to answer your questions step by step, just to be clear on both sides:
1. It is quite normal that my Inspire 1 and my X5 are not bound together, as I was one of the first Inspire 1 preorders and X5 was not available at that time. I purchased the X5 the moment it became available, paying around 2500 euros for it (its original release price) plus new X5 gimbal mount and extension legs. Actually this information was already available since the beggining of our conversation, as the Service Center who took care of the repair of my aircraft had all the neccesarry information, serial number, aircraft history etc. And everyone assured me that if I will accept your offer/repair quota, the DJI Care will be activated with no problems, for both aircraft and gimbal, considering the aircraft has been repaired in your authorized German service and the gimbal was a replacement, for which I paid around 1100 euros. It is pretty unpleasent that after three months this problem is still not solved, and it has been a really bad experience from the beggining, as I described it in the posts above. Rude attitude from your service agent, DJI Care invitation was not sent in a 72 hours frame as required, the impossibility to activate the aircraft when I finally received the invitation,  lost PMs etc.
I think my attitude regarding this situation was extremely constructive and positive, and even in this moment I am still waiting to see the same efforts made by your company, as I am planning to use your products and technology also in the future. So please, one more time, let’s have this problem solved.

2. I will provide a video, for sure, please let me know where should I send it. The problem is that out of 8 brand new sealed propellers, included in the package, I managed to fit two ‘’white’’ props with not rattle sound, and only one red. The rest of them, unfortunately, suffer the rattle syndrom. It is still not clear for me what causes the problem, searched online all kinds of answers ans solutions, and I tend to believe is a malfunctions of the props, and not the mounting plates, considering on the same mounting plate some props rattle and others not. However, just to be on the safe side, it is ok to purchase new sets of props and mounting plates? Is this problem fixed, at this moment? I would like to use genuine DJI props on my aicraft, not third partry solutions, and also not to improvise with superglue, added tape and any other current solutions currently available. Please let me know if the current props and mounting plates are ‘’rattle proof’’ and this problem is fixed.

3. The batteries were sent to your DJI center in Germany, as the drone was purchased from one of your German dealers (Globe Flight) as you do not ship anymore DJI products to Romania. I am still waiting for a final answer, i will send you a P.M with the case number, and further explanations required.

4. I will gladly apply for Inspire 2 beta firmware testing, I was also a beta tester for Inspire 1, but not my aircraft is not activated yet, as I was planning to solve the ‘’rattle’’ problem and to see if you found a fix for the current TB50 battery. It is safe to apply for the new beta program, at this moment? Or should I wait a little bit longer until you will find exactly what cuases the loss of power in mid-flight?

5. Not really sure I understand correctly. You said, I qoute, ‘’please make sure the battery temperature is higher than 15 C, not the envirement temperature. How do I do that? Was that not supposed to be taken care of by its self heating technology? Do I have again to preheat the batteries manually, like on my Inspire 1 Pro? Also, for the Inspire 1 I use a DJI heater, but that is not compatible with TB50. Do I have to manually warm them (inside cloth, car etc.) and check their temperature before every flight?  Hope not, as one of the key factors who convinced me to purchase the Inspire 2 was the dual battery design, with self heating technology, for more piece of mind when flying in cold weather, which I do pretty often, considering my location. Please clarify this for me, thx.

Thank you for your time, hope the stituation is clear now, on both sides, I will try to send the ‘’rattle’’ video during this afternoon, have a nice weekend.
2018-11-3
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

manigutau Posted at 11-3 04:49
Hi Mindy, thank you for the reply, allow me to answer your questions step by step, just to be clear on both sides:
1. It is quite normal that my Inspire 1 and my X5 are not bound together, as I was one of the first Inspire 1 preorders and X5 was not available at that time. I purchased the X5 the moment it became available, paying around 2500 euros for it (its original release price) plus new X5 gimbal mount and extension legs. Actually this information was already available since the beggining of our conversation, as the Service Center who took care of the repair of my aircraft had all the neccesarry information, serial number, aircraft history etc. And everyone assured me that if I will accept your offer/repair quota, the DJI Care will be activated with no problems, for both aircraft and gimbal, considering the aircraft has been repaired in your authorized German service and the gimbal was a replacement, for which I paid around 1100 euros. It is pretty unpleasent that after three months this problem is still not solved, and it has been a really bad experience from the beggining, as I described it in the posts above. Rude attitude from your service agent, DJI Care invitation was not sent in a 72 hours frame as required, the impossibility to activate the aircraft when I finally received the invitation,  lost PMs etc.
I think my attitude regarding this situation was extremely constructive and positive, and even in this moment I am still waiting to see the same efforts made by your company, as I am planning to use your products and technology also in the future. So please, one more time, let’s have this problem solved.

Sorry, Mindy is not online for now. We'll check the exact status and come back later, thank you!
2018-11-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

manigutau Posted at 11-3 04:49
Hi Mindy, thank you for the reply, allow me to answer your questions step by step, just to be clear on both sides:
1. It is quite normal that my Inspire 1 and my X5 are not bound together, as I was one of the first Inspire 1 preorders and X5 was not available at that time. I purchased the X5 the moment it became available, paying around 2500 euros for it (its original release price) plus new X5 gimbal mount and extension legs. Actually this information was already available since the beggining of our conversation, as the Service Center who took care of the repair of my aircraft had all the neccesarry information, serial number, aircraft history etc. And everyone assured me that if I will accept your offer/repair quota, the DJI Care will be activated with no problems, for both aircraft and gimbal, considering the aircraft has been repaired in your authorized German service and the gimbal was a replacement, for which I paid around 1100 euros. It is pretty unpleasent that after three months this problem is still not solved, and it has been a really bad experience from the beggining, as I described it in the posts above. Rude attitude from your service agent, DJI Care invitation was not sent in a 72 hours frame as required, the impossibility to activate the aircraft when I finally received the invitation,  lost PMs etc.
I think my attitude regarding this situation was extremely constructive and positive, and even in this moment I am still waiting to see the same efforts made by your company, as I am planning to use your products and technology also in the future. So please, one more time, let’s have this problem solved.

Hi manigutau, thanks for the details, about the DJI Care issue, I have sent you PM, please check and keep me updated in the thread.
For the rattle sound of the propeller, please upload the video to the YouTube and post the link here, I will help to verify if it is normal.
Sorry that the battery cannot be covered by the warranty, the warranty period for a product starts on the day such product is delivered, even the drone hasn't been activated, the warranty service still cannot be provided if it has been out of warranty.Since we are investigating reports that a small number of TB50 and TB55 batteries have shown incorrect power levels that have led to loss of power mid-flight, we will get it fixed via the firmware, but during the flight, we recommend to make sure the battery temperature is higher than 15℃ no matter you heat up the battery manually or automatically.
GTScreenshot_20181105_183325.png
Please let me know if you have any further concern.
2018-11-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules