Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ocelot27
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1163894 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hey,

Just set up the M2P yesterday and encountered some pretty severe video lag - in both 720 and 1080p - basically made the drone unflyable as the video feed was several seconds behind the actual drone. The drone responds to stick commmands normally - so this is just a video issue.  Occurs during regular flying and during recording video.

Any Ideas - all FW UTD - Using iPad Pro 9.7, video feed transmission set to auto in the radio.

-john
2018-8-29
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience. Can you please provide a short video showing the issue so that I can check it on my end? You can upload it by using  google-drive or Dropbox and provide the link here. Are you also having an issue on the files from the SD card?
2018-8-29
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

You might try changing cable, if nothing it will eliminate that.
2018-8-29
Use props
ocelot27
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-8-29 06:20
Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience. Can you please provide a short video showing the issue so that I can check it on my end? You can upload it by using  google-drive or Dropbox and provide the link here. Are you also having an issue on the files from the SD card?

No the saved footage is normal - it's acting like a video link issue - will try to get some video of it later today - how do you record the screen on an iPad again?
2018-8-29
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
South Africa

ocelot27 Posted at 2018-8-29 06:35
No the saved footage is normal - it's acting like a video link issue - will try to get some video of it later today - how do you record the screen on an iPad again?

the apple range has a screen recorder when you swipe upwards menu
2018-8-29
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

ocelot27 Posted at 2018-8-29 06:35
No the saved footage is normal - it's acting like a video link issue - will try to get some video of it later today - how do you record the screen on an iPad again?

I'm sure our co-pilots here can give you a best recommendation on how to do it on your iPad. It is also better if you asked for help from an Apple support to make it easier. Thanks for your understanding.
2018-8-29
Use props
ocelot27
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-8-29 06:20
Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience. Can you please provide a short video showing the issue so that I can check it on my end? You can upload it by using  google-drive or Dropbox and provide the link here. Are you also having an issue on the files from the SD card?

So it was a bad card - sorry for the alarm - swapped out for a different card and all is good so far...
2018-9-4
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

ocelot27 Posted at 2018-9-4 08:12
So it was a bad card - sorry for the alarm - swapped out for a different card and all is good so far...

That's good to hear. Let me know if you have another concern, thanks!
2018-9-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules