Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Pro 1 vs 2 Comparison Video
923 8 2018-8-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AForceOne
lvl.2
Flight distance : 7724367 ft
United States

Pretty good results so far of the 1” Sensor on the Hasselblad camera. The better sensor and the 100/mbit encoding makes quit an improvement: Edit: Old video had incorrectly used the Landscape profile on Mavic 2, making the improvemnt look even better. A new test, using just the default settings is now uploaded:   
2018-8-29
Use props
GeorgeGreek
Second Officer
Flight distance : 636050 ft
  • >>>
Greece

Very good Comparison! Thank you
2018-8-29
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
South Africa

very nice, massive difference between the both
2018-8-29
Use props
FuZZyPiLOT
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1353215 ft
United Kingdom

One word......... WOW

Great video to see the difference in them, thanks for sharing
2018-8-29
Use props
imwhitey
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1921493 ft
  • >>>
United States

Excellent video! Really mind-blowing comparison. Thank you!
2018-8-29
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there, thank you for sharing the comparison of each drone, That is really amazing. Cheers!
2018-9-4
Use props
Anthony566
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2488944 ft

Very nice .... Thank you.
2018-9-4
Use props
KryptoNyte
lvl.4
United States

Honestly, I don't believe I've ever had a video that looked that washed out on my Mavic Pro in those light conditions.  In fact, based on my experiences over the past 18 months, I was really expecting to find a Mavic Pro video that was dark and over-saturated, with a Mavic Pro 2 that was more evenly balanced.  This is a strange video result.

I do see in the video that the author kind of screwed up with the Mavic Pro 2 setting as he mentions in the description, but that doesn't explain the washed out video from the original Mavic Pro.
2018-9-4
Use props
itsjustme
lvl.4
Flight distance : 609833 ft
Canada

Based on my experience with my mavic pro 1, i do used to get those washed out colors in my videos without using ND filters. With the ND filters the colors are pretty much the same as mavic pro 2. Still there is no comparison when it comes to night filming with the MP2.
2018-9-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules