993 9 2018-8-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sprajtek
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1631549 ft
  • >>>
Czechia

I havent flyed when I was taking these picture. It doesnt affect the nothin, just dont know why it is on a drone with a price tag around 1500$.
001.jpg
002.jpg
003.jpg
2018-8-29
Use props
Fraggboy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 81401 ft
United States

I saw some scratches on the camera housing on mine when I removed the gimbal cover.
2018-8-29
Use props
msinger
First Officer
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

It could be from the gimbal crashing into the drone as it spins around when you power on the Mavic. It should no longer do that after updating the firmware.
2018-8-29
Use props
FlyingFish82
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3662503 ft
  • >>>
United States

Fraggboy Posted at 2018-8-29 09:37
I saw some scratches on the camera housing on mine when I removed the gimbal cover.

Might this be caused by the gimbal cover then ?
2018-8-29
Use props
Fraggboy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 81401 ft
United States

It must have been (During transport).  I did balk about it at first, but it doesn't detract from flying or taking video/photos.  It does however affect the sale value down the road.  You can't state it being in mint condition (Or add "No scratches").
2018-8-29
Use props
ErikSwan
lvl.1
United States

Mine had some scratches too. I'm not too worried about it, but as you guys said, not a great feeling on a brand new drone.
2018-8-29
Use props
Andrejs
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1730177 ft
Latvia

Confirm Mine has same scratches =(
2018-8-30
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're sincerely sorry for the Inconvenience that you have faced. Regarding with that please give a try to touch the scratch if feels rough, it is recommended to reach out our one of support channel for have an assistance about it and follow the aftersales policy for product issues when dealing with the case. and again sorry for the Inconvenience.
2018-9-4
Use props
Leonn
lvl.2
Australia

My brand new M2P had scratches just like the OP.
Seemed severe at first but after a bit of wiping with a microfibre cloth it's barely noticeable.

I'd assume DJI is going to address this in production with some foam or film over the problem area.
2018-9-4
Use props
Kingram
lvl.4
Flight distance : 84085 ft
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 2018-9-4 14:18
Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're sincerely sorry for the Inconvenience that you have faced. Regarding with that please give a try to touch the scratch if feels rough, it is recommended to reach out our one of support channel for have an assistance about it and follow the aftersales policy for product issues when dealing with the case. and again sorry for the Inconvenience.

From Leonn -Id assume DJI is going to address this in production with some foam or film over the problem area ?  DJI Stephen can you inquire about this ?
2018-9-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules