6052 62 2018-8-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Telrin
lvl.4
Flight distance : 29767 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Do take care when ordering from online stores that source products from outside your region like DR as the DJI warranty is not global...
2018-9-3
Use props
gnirtS
First Officer
Flight distance : 5712575 ft
United Kingdom

Telrin Posted at 2018-9-3 06:02
Do take care when ordering from online stores that source products from outside your region like DR as the DJI warranty is not global...

Correct. The warranty is with them. And it works perfectly (This is a massive company that has been around for years).

What you save in the UK by ordering off these is a significant amount of money AND much faster delivery!
2018-9-3
Use props
TimesWithJames
lvl.1
United Kingdom

gnirtS Posted at 2018-9-3 06:31
Correct. The warranty is with them. And it works perfectly (This is a massive company that has been around for years).

What you save in the UK by ordering off these is a significant amount of money AND much faster delivery!

Still in China atm and has been for 3 days now...
2018-9-3
Use props
Buzzyone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4647913 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

gnirtS Posted at 2018-9-3 01:38
For those of us outside the US,  ordered from DJI store on release day, a large number still haven;t received the package.

Meanwhile people ordering off DigitalRev  on Friday have received their package today (monday) and saved near $160 in doing so.

I must have been lucky then! Ordered from DJI, received 6 days later.

Ordered a Zoom from RC Geeks, received on Saturday.

Also to be fair to DJI I had the same experience with my Air, received in the U.K. just over a week after ordering.
2018-9-3
Use props
Buzzyone
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Valentin Remy Posted at 2018-9-3 01:43
I live in Belgium. DJI Store said 3-5 days for delivery of the M2Pro. 5-8 days for the Fly More kit.

Through Apple, I'll get my M2P tomorrow and for the same price.

There is a DJI store in Reykjavik so they may have batteries when you get there. Might be Icelandic pricing though ☺️
2018-9-3
Use props
Chpouky
lvl.3

Buzzyone Posted at 2018-9-3 22:23
There is a DJI store in Reykjavik so they may have batteries when you get there. Might be Icelandic pricing though ☺️

That's very good to know ! Thanks for the info !
2018-9-4
Use props
gnirtS
First Officer
United Kingdom

Mine M2P and flymore (ordered way back on the 23rd) finally arrived today.  As did quite a few other people.
Gives a rough idea of the dji/dhl shipping speeds to europe.
2018-9-4
Use props
Lamplighter55
Second Officer
Flight distance : 538596 ft
United Kingdom

... anyone bought from Argos yet? ;-)
2018-9-4
Use props
shazamin91_DJI
lvl.2
United Kingdom

gnirtS Posted at 2018-9-4 04:13
Mine M2P and flymore (ordered way back on the 23rd) finally arrived today.  As did quite a few other people.
Gives a rough idea of the dji/dhl shipping speeds to europe.

That is such great news! Enjoy your flights!

Well I guess mine will not be today probably because the batch is held up at EMA and yours is a different batch..
2018-9-4
Use props
gnirtS
First Officer
United Kingdom

East Midlands is the bottleneck it seems.
Also for some reason DHL fly everything from China to Germany, then on to EMA.  EVERYTHING has customs there and then the german orders are flown back to germany!

2018-9-4
Use props
Chpouky
lvl.3

Ordered through Apple yesterday, got my M2P today !

But now I'm still waiting on DJI to ship my Fly More Kit...
2018-9-4
Use props
shazamin91_DJI
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Crossing my fingers to get the same waiting time as you (7 working days in total).

The blackhole EMA is unnerving and the constant checking on delivery is surely driving everyone crazy.

2018-9-4
Use props
bobby bee
lvl.1

Canada

I ordered mine last night Sep 3, I hope there are no issues...  I also ordered the “Fly More”. I declined the select.  No status change today.  I am like a kid waiting for Christmas
2018-9-4
Use props
Buzzyone
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Chpouky Posted at 2018-9-4 03:14
That's very good to know ! Thanks for the info !

You're very welcome:

Lækjargata 2A, 101 Reykjavíkurborg, Ísland
2018-9-4
Use props
Jose Ramos
lvl.4
Flight distance : 72825 ft
Portugal

Hello there!

After having some problems with my first order attempt, I ordered through Paypal yesterday. Payment was immediately confirmed, and status changed to "Shipped" today, but I still have no tracking number.

I´m ordering to Portugal.

Mavic 2 Pro had 3-5 days estimated arrival after payment confirmed, but Fly More pack had a 5-7 day estimate. The worst estimate of 7 days would allow the Drone + Combo to arrive to me before I depart to Iceland on the 15th September. I really need this to happen, as I have an important assignment in Iceland where I want to use the M2Pro.

Bu the way, I purchased select before ordering, hope this makes a difference...
2018-9-4
Use props
Jose Ramos
lvl.4
Flight distance : 72825 ft
Portugal

Chpouky Posted at 2018-9-4 08:11
Ordered through Apple yesterday, got my M2P today !

But now I'm still waiting on DJI to ship my Fly More Kit...

Apple ships to Portugal in 1-2 days? They don´t have the fly more combo in stock?
2018-9-4
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft

gnirtS Posted at 2018-9-4 07:01
East Midlands is the bottleneck it seems.
Also for some reason DHL fly everything from China to Germany, then on to EMA.  EVERYTHING has customs there and then the german orders are flown back to germany!

Leipzig airport in Germany is a huge airfreight logistical hub for DHL. It's just a short stopover (less than two hours) to put the containers or palettes into the next plane. East Midlands is the central customs clearance hub for DJI shipments to Europe, but this might change next year depending on how certain political developments will evolve... ;-) For me it was of course frustrating to know that my parcel had been to Germany already before getting stuck at East Midlands customs. But this was an unusual incident and we probably will never know what has caused it. All my previous orders from DJI went through there flawlessly. All together my parcel arrived this morning after 6 working days since it had left Shenzhen. At bit slow but not a dramatic delay either.
2018-9-4
Use props
Chpouky
lvl.3

Jose Ramos Posted at 2018-9-4 14:24
Apple ships to Portugal in 1-2 days? They don´t have the fly more combo in stock?

I don't know for Portugal, I ordered from Belgium !
It was stored in the north part of the country, shipped to my place in the south part ^^

And indeed thy don't have the fly more combo for the M2, or any other accessories.
2018-9-4
Use props
DJ_Fan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 617405 ft

Mine says SHIPPED within one business day but I do not see any tracking number on my order.
2018-9-4
Use props
TimesWithJames
lvl.1
United Kingdom

MINE HAS ARRIVED AT MY LOCAL DEPOT!!!!! YESSSSSSS!
2018-9-4
Use props
shazamin91_DJI
lvl.2

TimesWithJames Posted at 2018-9-4 23:46
MINE HAS ARRIVED AT MY LOCAL DEPOT!!!!! YESSSSSSS!

Mine too.

Ohhhh how I wish I can just show up there and demand for my M2Z and Fly More.

Its less than 20 minutes drive away!
2018-9-4
Use props
Luke&Luke
lvl.2
Ireland

Hey lads, i ordered my Fly More 26th August and its still not shipped .... any idea where is the problem? on the web site dji promises 3-5 working days shipping...
Not Impressed..  
2018-9-11
Use props
puredzign
lvl.1
Flight distance : 193612 ft
Canada

DHL shipping in Canada sucks. Please DJI allow pickup option not only Signature .
2019-2-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules