Why did they delete the Matrix 100 thread?
2287 5 2015-5-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
smcbrearty
lvl.3

Canada

Why was the Matrix 100 post removed?  You can find info regarding the new craft everywhere on the internet.

http://myfirstdrone.com/news/dji-matrix-100-rumors-and-specs/

DJI can you not see that we are hungry for more info!!!!!  Are you afraid of the back lash you will be receiving from all the inspire owners?  Why is it so difficult to reward customers for wanting to use, and talk about your products?
2015-5-28
Use props
tpallai
lvl.4

United States

I don't see why you are bashing them for this. Even if they I'd delete it. But inspire 1 owners should not be angry about this, as it will be the same price bare bones, no including add ons.  Plus, the matrix is not meant for aerial photography.  It's meant for custom uses besides aerial photography and customizations.
2015-5-28
Use props
smcbrearty
lvl.3

Canada

Was not bashing and the setup for the matrix is exactly what I am looking for aerial photography, different payloads and and added flight time!  Back to the original question, sure edit out the bad words, don't edit content.
2015-5-28
Use props
kgarrison
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11736709 ft
  • >>>
United States

Perhaps they sent out the notice to dealers but didn't mention they didn't want it announced yet and maybe, not saying this actually happened or not, but maybe, they asked the dealers to remove all of the posts about it until a future date. "If" this was the reason, and of course I can't say that it is or not, then it would explain why everyone had pre-orders up the other day and the next day they were all gone along with all of the threads and forum topics about it. The other possible reason is that you dreamed it all and it never actually happened.
2015-5-28
Use props
smcbrearty
lvl.3

Canada

kgarrison@gmail Posted at 2015-5-29 14:04
Perhaps they sent out the notice to dealers but didn't mention they didn't want it announced yet and ...

Ah yes need to stop drinking alone!
2015-5-29
Use props
w1der
lvl.4

Sweden

Maybee because this is a forum for the Inspire 1 ... !?
2015-5-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules