Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
remove this
1122 10 2018-8-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nivong
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2267251 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

remove thisremove thisremove this
IMG_20180829_220819.jpg
2018-8-29
Use props
dronist
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Dude, what r u talking about? Everything fits perfectly and it is steardier than the MP bag!
2018-8-29
Use props
nivong
lvl.3
  • >>>
Netherlands

dronist Posted at 2018-8-29 13:00
Dude, what r u talking about? Everything fits perfectly and it is steardier than the MP bag!

Like I said it fits perfectly it is really compact. Which is positive..?
2018-8-29
Use props
No Man's Drone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 301545 ft
United States

Do you feel like you need to take the propellers off before putting the M2P in the bag? Looks too tight I'm afraid the propeller nibs might bend and break.
2018-8-29
Use props
nivong
lvl.3
  • >>>
Netherlands

No Man's Drone Posted at 2018-8-29 13:07
Do you feel like you need to take the propellers off before putting the M2P in the bag? Looks too tight I'm afraid the propeller nibs might bend and break.

Well the prop tips are bend (first time I have ever seen that on the DJI prop). Looks like a plane wing (tip of the wing that is stending up).
So yes it is better to take them off just to ensure 100% save keeping but on the other hand it does fit and if you insert it as shown (camera down) it is pretty save I would say
2018-8-29
Use props
dronist
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

nivong Posted at 2018-8-29 13:02
Like I said it fits perfectly it is really compact. Which is positive..?

Dude , you did NOT say fits PERFECTLY but TIGHT FIT

Tight fit means you need to grease the AC so it can slide smoothly and fit perfectly. Which is NOT positive!
2018-8-29
Use props
nivong
lvl.3
  • >>>
Netherlands

dronist Posted at 2018-8-29 13:37
Dude , you did NOT say fits PERFECTLY but TIGHT FIT

Tight fit means you need to grease the AC so it can slide smoothly and fit perfectly. Which is NOT positive!

Not native english speaker here so forgive me. It is tight fit since the propelors are really snuck in there and if you apply to much force without watching out for the prop tips not bending you will damage the props.
2018-8-29
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Get one of these bags, I’ve been keeping my Mavic Pro in one since two years almost, and it’s like new, I bought a few of them use it my Mavic Air also. Now using one with M2P, and it fits perfectly into the combo bag, with props on and no bending, it the best and cheapest Mavic accessorie, you can even use as a glove in the winter when hands get cold lol.
2018-8-29
Use props
dronist
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

No Man's Drone Posted at 2018-8-29 13:07

Nope, never did with the MP and never will with the MP2 as long as u know what r u doing.

One time only, first, make sure that you installed the props correctly and they sit tight without any wiggle space.

Every time you want to store in the AC/RC in the bag first fold and squeeze the top props to touch each others without going over and then the bottom props folds and then squeeze them over the landing gear without going over each others.

Third, any time you store the AC/RC make sure to do the step above and then insert the AC first then insert the remote second then the charger and last the batteries on each side pocket.

2018-8-29
Use props
dronist
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

nivong Posted at 2018-8-29 13:41
Not native english speaker here so forgive me. It is tight fit since the propelors are really snuck in there and if you apply to much force without watching out for the prop tips not bending you will damage the props.

Dude, just messing with you!  

See my response below to No Man's Drone.

2018-8-29
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi. Thanks for your feedback. I highly recommend you to remove the propellers first to ensure it will not damage. Make sure to keep everything right to avoid any damage. Should you have any question, please don't hesitate to contact us. Thank you.
2018-9-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules