Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Missing Flight Logs
2915 5 2018-8-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SparkyMH
lvl.2
Flight distance : 86129 ft
United States

Sorry if this a dumb question. On DJI Go 4 app, I am not able to see all of my flights in "Flight list" under Flight records. I can see my flights till 8/11 only. Flights after that are missing.
Any particular action I need to take to get the data of flights after 8/11. TIA
DJI Go4 v4.3.0(3187) on IOS
2018-8-29
Use props
SparkyMH
lvl.2
United States

I figured it out....the problem is that I use two devices ( iphone 7 and iphone 8) and I should sync to cloud in both the devices to see all the records in both the devices...
2018-8-29
Use props
msinger
First Officer
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

For anyone else who runs into this issue, here's a video that explains how to sync the flight logs in DJI GO:

2018-8-29
Use props
SparkyMH
lvl.2
United States

msinger Posted at 2018-8-29 20:50
For anyone else who runs into this issue, here's a video that explains how to sync the flight logs in DJI GO:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brKQZ-gTBXg

Thanks for posting this.. this is helpful.
2018-8-30
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

SparkyMH Posted at 2018-8-30 10:25
Thanks for posting this.. this is helpful.

Hi, We terribly apologize for the inconvenience. Glad to know that the issue has been sorted. Yes, that is correct, in any case, that you'll be using two devices then you have to sync the flight records on your both devices. Thank you for the support.
2018-8-31
Use props
fansbdcf1513
New

United States

Had an incident with my DJI Mavoc Air on October 31st, 2018. When I launched my drone in the “automatic take-off” mode, the drone motors shut off about 3 ft in the air, the drone then hit the surface and the arm snapped. Just to top it off, the flight records didn’t appear for that day. It is now January 16th, 2019 and I am STILL trying to get my drone repaired under their warranty addressed as a manufacturing error. The problem is they cannot see that the drone took off that day because the flight logs didn’t appear. I’ve been on the phone with multiple support team members, managers, and supervisors. DJI can’t fix my problem and are making me pay for the damages. There are no caches for the logs either. Is there any way I can get my flight logs to show up?
2019-1-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules