! Mavic 2 Pro & Zoom WISHLIST Feature Request [POLL] !
7223 57 2018-8-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cicciopilota
lvl.4
Flight distance : 36624 ft
  • >>>

I think dji sholud move and read forum so it will be leader because otherwise in future i will see competitor take part of market, example autle evo cost less thna mavic is old of one year, and have 60 fps remote with screen possibility to put in atti, i not buy because in italy is not sell.

2018-12-3
Use props
ygor
lvl.4
Flight distance : 719245 ft
Brazil

remapping the right wheel for camera yaw would also be AWESOME!!!!
2018-12-6
Use props
BumblerBee
lvl.4
Flight distance : 639764 ft
Norway

Precision landing, sideways obstacle avoidance in all modes (especially helix), ATTI, digital zoom, fixed wing flight mode, swappable camers (for Mavic 3?)
2018-12-7
Use props
edeone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 164685 ft
Germany

ygor Posted at 12-6 06:37

And Waypoints mode
2018-12-20
Use props
ygor
lvl.4
Flight distance : 719245 ft
Brazil

edeone Posted at 12-20 21:22
And Waypoints mode

Yeah! Waypoints 2.0 is one of the promised features that simply vanished and nobody at DJI  talks about anymore. such a miss!
2018-12-21
Use props
edeone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 164685 ft
Germany

ygor Posted at 12-21 08:15
Yeah! Waypoints 2.0 is one of the promised features that simply vanished and nobody at DJI  talks about anymore.  such a miss!

the people of dji actually do not talk to their customers at all
2018-12-21
Use props
mnix
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3865869 ft
Australia

Allow user-swappable cameras.  DJI could make this opt-in and not warranty the ribbon cable/connector for those that wanted to do this.
I guess this is why they want to do it as a "service" - keeps your warranty at least on the first swap, and they have a record of which users might swap the camera).

I absolutely want to see the ability to install the new Dual camera from the M2E on the M2 too - there's no reason not to as I suspect they run the same firmware (it just detects the extra hardware) and Pilot works with the M2 last I checked.
2018-12-21
Use props
LightstormNinja
New
Flight distance : 23287 ft
United States

Would also like to see an Auto/Manual button for all three exposure controls. I would like the option to lock the ISO/gain and the shutter, but leave the iris on auto. Or lock the iris, and shutter, but let the ISO/gain run wild. I think this would also make the interface easier to use than the Auto/Partial/Full manual settings. Just give all three exposure controls and put an auto/manual button next to the settings values.
2019-6-6
Use props
freelance
lvl.2
United States

My pet peeve:  the M2P filter change is terrible. I realize this won’t be fixed because it is a hardware change, but they couldn’t have devised a worse mechanism.
2019-6-9
Use props
parkgt214
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1167008 ft
United States

It would be nice to be able to adjust the speed of Hyperlapse flight.  Slower would allow more shots to be taken over a shorter distance.  Last I tried the only way to get more shots and thus a longer video was to extend the distance.
2019-6-17
Use props
DuneBuggy
lvl.2

United States

How about waypoints that are not jerky?
How about using the whole 1” sensor so video isn’t crazy soft compared to the P4P.
2019-6-17
Use props
DuneBuggy
lvl.2

United States

Oh and last- how about for the original poster not to have such an annoying avatar?
2019-6-17
Use props
djiuser_vngBT0nwyrZB
lvl.1
Flight distance : 48045 ft
United States

If you had AEB working with Panos and with Waypoints - I'd vote for that
2019-7-17
Use props
David Martin Graff
Second Officer
Flight distance : 106566408 ft
  • >>>
United States

I think the fact of Precision Landing implementation now, this part of the Wishlist was probably the most significant..
2019-7-18
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>

freelance Posted at 6-9 05:18
My pet peeve:  the M2P filter change is terrible. I realize this won’t be fixed because it is a hardware change, but they couldn’t have devised a worse mechanism.

I use the polar pro filters and they comes with a tool for removing the filter,  I dont know if something like this is available separately.
2019-8-13
Use props
Ex Machina
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1806362 ft
United States

> Disable Remote Control Charging

DJI can't do anything about this as it's an Android thing.
2019-8-13
Use props
David Martin Graff
Second Officer
Flight distance : 106566408 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'd like to see a foam case iteration for the Mavic 2 that was released for the Spark, Phantom, and Inspire. I've been asking for this case also for the original Mavic Pro that we're still blue in the face for, so I'm not too confident on the Mavic 2 front?
2019-8-25
Use props
AntDX316
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

Ability to crop in 1 2/3" w/ 12MP like full-frame into APS-C.

C4K60 with H.264.  Just put those 2 things and nothing else.
2020-2-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules