unable to track package with tracking number
2301 9 2018-8-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DarthMiggs
New

United States

I recieved the tracking number, but upon clicking, it takes me to fedex website and it says to either check tracking number or contact sender?? HELP!!
Tracking number: 441410864315
2018-8-29
Use props
msinger
Captain
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

Your tracking information will be updated as soon as FedEx receives your package.
2018-8-29
Use props
DarthMiggs
New

United States

msinger Posted at 2018-8-29 20:34
Your tracking information will be updated as soon as FedEx receives your package.

thanks! how long did it take you to receive your drone?
2018-8-29
Use props
fans68308231
lvl.2
Flight distance : 200177 ft

My tracking info was live as soon as sent number last Friday morning.

Parcel was not collected until Monday afternoon.
2018-8-29
Use props
msinger
Captain
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

DarthMiggs Posted at 2018-8-29 20:36
thanks! how long did it take you to receive your drone?

I ordered it on Thursday and DJI sent me the tracking number. It didn't show any details in FedEx's system until Friday. I received it from China on Monday morning.
2018-8-29
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there, thank you for reaching out. Regarding your question yes, Once the Fedex receives your package the tracking number will be activated and you can able to track it.
2018-8-30
Use props
Jeremy Christopherson
lvl.2
Flight distance : 150945 ft
United States

The same thing happened to me and the package arrived at my house before the tracking number was activated. I have had it for three days now and the tracking number is still not activated.
2018-8-30
Use props
TacticalKarma
lvl.1

United States

Hey there, don’t worry to much. This is a very common problems that everyone has faced at least once in their life. Last year when I ordered a projector from China, there were some complications too. Long story short, the status of my package on china package tracking https://www.packages24.com/carriers/china-post-tracking wasn’t updated for days and I got very worried. So I did the only thing I could. I wrote a complaint mail and just after a few hours, the administrator got back to me immediately. Maybe you can do the same?
2021-9-22
Use props
warengryn
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hey there, don’t worry to much. This is a very common problems that everyone has faced at least once in their life. Last year when I ordered a projector from China, there were some complications too. Long story short, the status of my package on china package tracking wasn’t updated for days and I got very worried. So I did the only thing I could. I wrote a complaint mail and just after a few hours, the administrator got back to me immediately. Maybe you can do the same?
2021-9-23
Use props
warengryn
lvl.1

United Kingdom

https://www.packages24.com/carriers/china-post-tracking
2021-9-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules