Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DH_Pilot
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3301621 ft
  • >>>
Slovakia

Hi All,

Has your Mavic 2 ordered from DJI Store been delivered already? If yes what are your initial thoughts? Everythning fine? Everything working 100%? No manufacturing defects/blemishes?

My is going to be delivered today very excited.

David

2018-8-29
Use props
EMBE
Second Officer
Flight distance : 320118 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Received mine yesterday (Germany). Firmware upgrade is alreay available and strongly recommended by DJI - upgrade was easy and everything seems to work fine.  

The delivery time for the fly and more kit seems to be a litle bit longer - it hasn't been send out yet.

Enjoy your Mavic 2
2018-8-29
Use props
DH_Pilot
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3301621 ft
  • >>>
Slovakia

Thanks I just received it few minutes ago, so going to do unboxing and then some test flight hopefully in the afternoon. I will firstly test it and order fly more kit afterwards, it is strange that it takes longer as in store there is still 3 - 5 days delivery time and also seen people receiving them together with mavic 2.
2018-8-29
Use props
R&L Aerial photography
First Officer
Flight distance : 298100 ft
  • >>>
United States

Received mine 2 days ago, don’t see any defects.as far as flight and image quality, all I can say is WOW!!!
2018-8-30
Use props
Buzzyone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4647913 ft
  • >>>

Mine arrived in the UK and delivered on Tuesday (6 days from order to delivery) everything is in good condition, no marks of blemishes, camera and gimbal all good.

The gimbal cover takes some figuring out!

One of two have commented that the rear legs catch on the vent area of the case, its snug, but isn't a concern.
2018-8-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules