Retailers shipping update/DJI terrible support
645 5 2018-8-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
H W
lvl.2

Australia

I cancelled my first order which was placed around the 20th of June and ordered my Ronin S through riseabove.com.au (an authorised DJI retailer) on the 4th of July because they Advertised that they were shipping at the start of July. Once my order was placed they then emailed me to say that DJI were pushing to have them shipped by the end of July, then later told me that they would be shipping in August, now they are saying that "the supplier is out of stock" and they can not give any ETA on when it will be arriving.

So basically im just curious as to Why DJI is still taking orders for the ronin s on their website and shipping them out to customers in "10-15 working days" while by looking at the forum me and many others wait for out orders which are "out of stock" thst we placed over 2 months ago

I have contacted
DJI live support
Sales@dji.com
Support@dji.com
Corporate@dji.com
Information@dji.com
Pr@dji.com

(lol)

And the retailer directly all of which have not help me or given my any information at all and some of them at times actually been very rude.
2018-8-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi H W, we are sincerely sorry to know you still haven't received the Ronin-S from your retailer, because of the high demand of all channels, the allocation of each channel may be different, unfortunately, we do not have any info about other channels, but your frustration will be forwarded to the appropriate department for attention, hope you will receive it soon.
2018-8-31
Use props
Pedrointas
lvl.1
Flight distance : 243996 ft
Australia

I too ordered from Rise Above. Ordered and paid on June 13 and still nothing. They still can't provide an eta. They stated that their first shipment was only 7 units when they had 26 pre-sale orders. Really not good enough and RIse Above's communication has been atrocious.
2018-9-4
Use props
Pedrointas
lvl.1
Flight distance : 243996 ft

Pedrointas Posted at 2018-9-4 00:12
I too ordered from Rise Above. Ordered and paid on June 13 and still nothing. They still can't provide an eta. They stated that their first shipment was only 7 units when they had 26 pre-sale orders. Really not good enough and RIse Above's communication has been atrocious.

Finally got news that their stock is on the way and they'll have it within the week. Keen to get it and try it out but I think I'm done with DJI products. I'll keep what I have, and not jump on the bandwagon any more, but I'll be waiting before diving in and seriously consider competitors before anything else.
2018-9-13
Use props
Tibo0
lvl.1

Hungary

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-8-31 03:36
Hi H W, we are sincerely sorry to know you still haven't received the Ronin-S from your retailer, because of the high demand of all channels, the allocation of each channel may be different, unfortunately, we do not have any info about other channels, but your frustration will be forwarded to the appropriate department for attention, hope you will receive it soon.

Hi Mindy

Could you help me on this one.
I live in Hungary, Im professional videographer, editor I ordered my  DJ Ronin S  on august 13 on [bestmarkt.hu, when I called them, they contacted the hungarian distributor whats going on, but they cant say nothing, they dont know how many  ronin s will come, they dont know how many people ordered it.. and who will get.. and when it possibly get one, Come on this is their job, to know this things.. unbelievable..

Could you help in this get me some info when ship will arrive in Hungary?  
In this city seems like nobody knows nothing,I cant find one ronins to buy..
Im patient man, but it would be good to use ronin before the "winter is coming"

I saw Ronin S in stock again and deliver day 10-15 days, If I order from you directly how many days can arrive in here?  
Of course I dont need two ronin S, and it is kind of stuck situation (get order from you or my aug13 alredy ordered ronin S will come sooner? )

And not the waiting the worst part, it is insecurity..

Thanx Mindy

2018-9-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Tibo0 Posted at 2018-9-19 05:49
Hi Mindy

Could you help me on this one.

Hi Tibo0, we sincerely apologize that we do not have any info of the resellers, they will need to contact their own DJI sales representatives for verification.
The estimated shipping date in the purchase page can be referred to, it is estimated to be delivered within 10-15 working days after payment confirmation if everything goes smoothly, you can place the order in our online store, and you can also cancel it any time before shipping, hope you will receive Ronin-S soon.
2018-9-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules