I want some general information about LightBridge protocol
how is it works??
Thanks

2018-8-29
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there, thank you for reaching  DJI forum. Just to clarify, are you referring to the connection between the aircraft and the remote? May I know what exact model of your drone?
2018-8-30
Use props
Alaa
lvl.1

Syria

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-8-30 01:48
Hi there, thank you for reaching  DJI forum. Just to clarify, are you referring to the connection between the aircraft and the remote? May I know what exact model of your drone?

Hi there, i want to understand how video streaming between aircraft and remote works ( frequency and modulation)
model of my drone is Mavic Pro
2018-8-30
Use props
Adam29
lvl.1

Netherlands

Alaa Posted at 2018-8-30 02:34
Hi there, i want to understand how video streaming between aircraft and remote works ( frequency and modulation)
model of my drone is Mavic Pro

Hi All,
Sorry to hijack your thread, But I have been wondering this and also what metadata is transmitted with the video stream (telemetry stats etc). Is it possible to get coordinate details from the video stream?
2018-9-3
Use props
WebParrot
First Officer
Flight distance : 23625 ft
  • >>>
United States

Dirty Bird Posted at 2018-9-3 09:44
Great video explaining Lightbridge & OccuSync...

https://youtu.be/gfqcSv9sR0A

Wow.  Thanks for sharing this.  That information should be required viewing for all the DJI complainers!  Reinforces my belief and understanding that these are some sophisticated aircraft with lots of tech behind them .   Of great value to me was his closing comments about the amount of computing going on and the heat generated therein.  There are some 'complainers' on the Spark side ( in addition to the Air grievants ) about the lack of Occusync.... I now understand better.... a hardware limitation.
2018-9-3
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft

Very informative video indeed, thank you for sharing! Just one correction, although I am not a native English speaker. In my opinion it should be "Dual" band and not "Duel".
2018-9-3
Use props
Picanoc Jack
First Officer
Flight distance : 10355532 ft
Canada

Dual band duel banjos.
2018-9-3
Use props
Alaa
lvl.1

Syria

Thanks *_*
2018-9-10
Use props
Squrrli
lvl.1

Netherlands

Very useful but not exactly what I was wondering.

If I use the HDMI output from Lightbridge is telemetry data sent over the HDMI as metadata to the video stream?
2018-9-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules