590 2 2018-8-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_uo9eH6T46TGB
lvl.1
Flight distance : 103419 ft
United Kingdom

Hi,

I am considering getting the DJI Goggles for my Spark but want to ask anyone that's using them if they are any good!? And do the work with the Spark. Would appreciate honest advice please.

Regards

Steve
2018-8-30
Use props
ZukySpark
lvl.4
Flight distance : 226066 ft
Portugal

Hello

The image quality is good, even on bright days the screen gets good contrast. I think spark stream at 720 HD and no 1080, so expect good quality streaming but no a movie quality

But if you compare with that goggles of VR where you place your mobile inside it the DJI goggles are much much better.

The Head tracking works great... even on gimbal even on horizontal ( the spark rotates in is axis)  there are some functions when you connect the spark that became disable, maybe it works on Mavic.

The longest distance i had with goggles before automatic RTH (losing connection)  in Portugal is 520 meters at 2,4Ghz.

They fit well in head.

Note:

The bag for the goggles will be larger and have a bigger weight than the bag you use for your spark and all the accessories... it is not so portable as spark is...

Buy the OTG cable accessories on Dji store page. Pluging the OTG cable with normal Usb-micro USB cable you will have a kind of microusb-microusb cable, however the communication between spark RC and the goggles will only work if you connect the OTG to de RC an not to the goggles.
2018-8-30
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there, thank you for reaching DJI forum. Kindly check this thread: https://forum.dji.com/thread-141343-1-1.html I hope this will help. Please let us know if you have other concern, we're here to help.
2018-8-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules