Change Date
13099 15 2018-8-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Atlas_Aus
Second Officer

Thailand

Hey all,

I have looked all through the settings but can't find where to change the time and date... It coming up with 1904 of all things

Help !!!!

2018-8-30
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, sorry for the trouble. May I know what's the model of your mobile device and the model of your drone? Thank you.
2018-8-30
Use props
Atlas_Aus
Second Officer

Thailand

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-8-30 07:43
Hi, sorry for the trouble. May I know what's the model of your mobile device and the model of your drone? Thank you.

Hello,

I am using the Mavic Air with standard controller and android (Oppo) phone.

Sure it is the settings somewhere
2018-8-30
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Atlas_Aus Posted at 2018-8-30 07:49
Hello,

I am using the Mavic Air with standard controller and android (Oppo) phone.

Hi, sorry for the late reply. You may change the time and date to your phone by going to Settings > Additional Settings > Date & Time for specific settings.
2018-8-31
Use props
Brad Bilger
Second Officer
Flight distance : 14843274 ft

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-8-31 08:05
Hi, sorry for the late reply. You may change the time and date to your phone by going to Settings > Additional Settings > Date & Time for specific settings.

Ok.. quick question on the Mavic Pro then.  I use a Samsung Note 5 and my photos have one time stamp and my videos have a different time stamp.  Even though they were taken seconds apart.  

Any way to get them to sync up and cooperate?
and the times/dates are correct on my phone.
2018-8-31
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Brad Bilger Posted at 2018-8-31 09:54
Ok.. quick question on the Mavic Pro then.  I use a Samsung Note 5 and my photos have one time stamp and my videos have a different time stamp.  Even though they were taken seconds apart.  

[view_image]

Hi, can you please try to uninstall and reinstall DJI Go 4 app? Also, please try to restart your phone. Let's see if this will work. Thank you.
2018-8-31
Use props
Atlas_Aus
Second Officer

Thailand

Hi,

Today I used a new phone with 2 drones.

Mavic air date on movies, photos is 1/1/1904

Mavic Pro Date on movies, photos is 1/1/2019, the correct date, so I am not sure what my phone (now 2 phones on same Mavic Drone)has to do with the problem.

Am I able to correct it by using the DJI4 app and if so, how ?

Thanks
2018-8-31
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Atlas_Aus Posted at 2018-8-31 21:13
Hi,

Today I used a new phone with 2 drones.

Hello. May I know if photos and videos are synced to your phone directly?
2018-9-1
Use props
Atlas_Aus
Second Officer

Thailand

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-9-1 08:46
Hello. May I know if photos and videos are synced to your phone directly?

Hi Natalia,

There is one movie there form yesterday but I suspect I ran out of space on my phone.

I am still not sure what this has to do with my phone. I have now used 2 different phones that have the correct date on them. I used the same phones with the Mavic Pro and the videos have the correct date.

To me this points to the Mavic Air as the issue. Most electronic devices you can set the time / date manually or automatically, is this the case for the drones ?

Also I have yet to get any flight information logged, neither drone or mobile phones. Perhaps thee is an error with my account causing all of this ?
2018-9-1
Use props
Brad Bilger
Second Officer

Brad Bilger Posted at 2018-8-31 09:54
Ok.. quick question on the Mavic Pro then.  I use a Samsung Note 5 and my photos have one time stamp and my videos have a different time stamp.  Even though they were taken seconds apart.  

[view_image]

Update:
Latest Firmware 1.4.0500
Latest App Version 4.3.0 Android V7.0
Samsung Note 5
DJI Go 4 App, Cache locally when recording is turned on
DJI Go 4 App, Auto Sync HD Photos is turned on
Largest Video Cached Capacity set at 2g

Uninstalled App, cleared cache on phone, rebooted phone and then reinstalled app

Directory on SD card still shows improper times even after reinstalling the app again and the new firmware update to 1.4.0500.

Additionally, No photos are automatically downloaded to the phone.  After flights, I only have an album "DJI_Record"  on my device, unless I manually download photos while in Flight.  After several hours at home, I find a new album titled "CACHE_RECORD" that suddenly appears on my device with LOW resolution photos.  (14Kb in size)

While this, for me is a minor bug, it's a bit irritating.  It was reported back in March of this year and acknowledged by Thor, where it was reported by him as a "Known" issue.  (https://forum.dji.com/thread-139268-1-1.html)

Prior to 4.2.6, the photo download was perfect.  Since then, it hasn't worked.  

As I said, for me, this is a minor bug.  But my MP has always flown perfectly with NO flaws.  I hate to see such a perfect record messed up by a minor bug out there.  

thanks..
2018-9-4
Use props
Brad Bilger
Second Officer

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-8-31 15:57
Hi, can you please try to uninstall and reinstall DJI Go 4 app? Also, please try to restart your phone. Let's see if this will work. Thank you.

Update:
Latest Firmware 1.4.0500
Latest App Version 4.3.0 Android V7.0
Samsung Note 5
DJI Go 4 App, Cache locally when recording is turned on
DJI Go 4 App, Auto Sync HD Photos is turned on
Largest Video Cached Capacity set at 2g

Uninstalled App, cleared cache on phone, rebooted phone and then reinstalled app

Directory on SD card still shows improper times even after reinstalling the app again and the new firmware update to 1.4.0500.

Additionally, No photos are automatically downloaded to the phone.  After flights, I only have an album "DJI_Record"  on my device, unless I manually download photos while in Flight.  After several hours at home, I find a new album titled "CACHE_RECORD" that suddenly appears on my device with LOW resolution photos.  (14Kb in size)

While this, for me is a minor bug, it's a bit irritating.  It was reported back in March of this year and acknowledged by Thor, where it was reported by him as a "Known" issue.  (https://forum.dji.com/thread-139268-1-1.html)

Prior to 4.2.6, the photo download was perfect.  Since then, it hasn't worked.  

As I said, for me, this is a minor bug.  But my MP has always flown perfectly with NO flaws.  I hate to see such a perfect record messed up by a minor bug out there.  

thanks..
Capture.JPG
2018-9-4
Use props
LordoftheFlies
lvl.3

Meta data, really.
2018-9-4
Use props
Brad Bilger
Second Officer

Which means...?

Since the Metadata within the photos recorded the same date/time information.  
2018-9-5
Use props
RJzBunnyfun
lvl.1
United States

UNDER WHAT SETTINGS
IPHONE GENERAL
DJI APP
WHERE IN DJI APP ARE YOU FINDING ADITIONAL SETTINGS?
2019-3-31
Use props
fans229496c6
lvl.1
Flight distance : 328967 ft
United States

I noticed this thread, as well as others discussing a similar issue have yet to be resolved.  I noticed I have the same issue.  Pics have the correct date/time stamp and videos are 4 hours earlier (at least they are the correct year, unlike what many others have reported)!  I would note that when I open the .SRT file, the date/time stamp appears to be correct (but different from the corresponding video, which as stated, has it incorrect).  
2019-5-4
Use props
beaumon
New

United States

I am having this same issue. During same flight photos are the correct time and videos are an hour later. All current firmwares as of this date.
2020-12-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules