Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
New Mavic 2 Pro - Screw Loose!
902 6 2018-8-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Spraying_Mango
lvl.1
Flight distance : 44793 ft
United States

My new Mavic 2 Pro had a loose screw rattling around in the upper shell housing, above the gimbal. Just wanted to let DJI know about this. It's the same type of screw that goes in above the gimal mount (silver with blue loctite) so it looks like whoever put mine together dropped it, and just grabbed another one to put in.

I did finally get the screw out but it was tough. Glad it didn't damage my new drone by short circuiting something....

E8470EF0-80.jpg
2018-8-30
Use props
WebParrot
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23625 ft
  • >>>
United States

Contact the via the Support section of the DJI website and open a Chat session.  Have the photo ready to attach to a reply.  They may want you to return it for a safety check.
2018-8-30
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there, thank you for reaching and we're sincerely sorry for the Inconvenience we already escalated this concern to our higher department for now, I would suggest to you to reach out one of support channel In order for you to have an Assistance about this just go to this link https://www.dji.com/support and choose one of the channels.
2018-8-30
Use props
Spraying_Mango
lvl.1
Flight distance : 44793 ft
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 2018-8-30 12:14
Hi there, thank you for reaching and we're sincerely sorry for the Inconvenience we already escalated this concern to our higher department for now, I would suggest to you to reach out one of support channel In order for you to have an Assistance about this just go to this link https://www.dji.com/support and choose one of the channels.

Thanks DJI Stephen, I have been flying the drone and using it. It is functioning just fine. I would hate to have to return it and wait many weeks for a replacement, so I will not be escalating it to support. I got the screw out and it's been flawless. I just wanted to make you aware.
2018-8-30
Use props
marklyn59
Second Officer
Flight distance : 395072 ft
United States

What's with all of the scratches and screws loose I'm seeing on threads? Did the Mavic Pro (original) have these issues when released?
2018-8-30
Use props
4WDaus
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1187257 ft
Australia

Always good to have a spare!
2018-8-30
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

marklyn59 Posted at 2018-8-30 12:53
What's with all of the scratches and screws loose I'm seeing on threads? Did the Mavic Pro (original) have these issues when released?

Hi, Due to the compact structure of the Mavic 2, the gap between the aircraft's rear arms and aircraft's body is designed to be relatively narrow, but it's within the tolerance range and meets the quality requirements. Please feel free to use.
2018-8-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules