Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ivan K.
lvl.1
Flight distance : 11965 ft
Bosnia and Herzegovina

DH_Pilot Posted at 1-29 01:52
This happened with latest one 300?

They fix it with new updade rth is spot on now.
2019-1-29
Use props
ZachC2009
lvl.1
United States

I didn’t see it today when I had my magic 2 pro on and smart controller on couldn’t take off due to errors for being in restricted area. Another issue I am working on with dji. Does it only show up after you have taken off in the settings?
2019-1-29
Use props
spankan
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

It seems like precision landing was added for the mavic 2 version with the ".200" in the version name..but the next (current as of 2/12/19) ".300" it was removed.  I have NO idea why this is acceptable... everyone SHOULD want there drone to land as closely as possible to where it took off.... this has NOTHING to do with "I can land it myself"..."I don't need that", blah, blah, blah.... If the damn thing has a feature to return to "home"..then it should return as precisely as possible...  given that obstacles DO exist and precision IS important in this application... especially in the event of  a controller/ signal failure.
2019-2-12
Use props
spankan
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

It seems like precision landing was added for the mavic 2 version with the ".200" in the version name..but the next (current as of 2/12/19) ".300" it was removed.  I have NO idea why this is acceptable... everyone SHOULD want there drone to land as closely as possible to where it took off.... this has NOTHING to do with "I can land it myself"..."I don't need that", blah, blah, blah.... If the damn thing has a feature to return to "home"..then it should return as precisely as possible...  given that obstacles DO exist and precision IS important in this application... especially in the event of  a controller/ signal failure.
2019-2-12
Use props
DH_Pilot
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3301621 ft
  • >>>
Slovakia

spankan Posted at 2-12 21:18

That is really shocking news especially when they finally gave it back in 0200. Really disapointed.

@DJI

Could you please give us some word on this?
2019-2-12
Use props
Renames
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4232851 ft
Australia

Guys clearly Presition Landing is having some unexpected side effect that’s causing a much bigger issue then your drone missing your take of point a few meters..

It will be back when it’s ready

For now ensure your Home point is clear for a good few meters

For me I always use a huge clearing for my home point..

Even PRO Stunt helicopter pilots don’t try to land there bird in between tress
2019-2-13
Use props
AlphaFlightNW
lvl.4
Flight distance : 784265 ft
  • >>>
United States

Renames Posted at 2-13 05:15
Guys clearly Presition Landing is having some unexpected side effect that’s causing a much bigger issue then your drone missing your take of point a few meters..

It will be back when it’s ready

Can confirm. I was able to safely make it up around these tree branches for this one shot but honestly flying in the forest is nerve racking! Highly recommend launching from a nice wide open area
2019-2-14
Use props
Eric13
lvl.4
Flight distance : 13982031 ft
  • >>>
Germany

DH_Pilot Posted at 2-12 21:29
That is really shocking news especially when they finally gave it back in 0200. Really disapointed.

@DJI

Don't know when it came back but I'm on latest software versions and it's doing it pretty well.
That's good enough for me. I tested it today and it makes no difference if I use auto take off or take off manually.
2019-2-15
Use props
DH_Pilot
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3301621 ft
  • >>>
Slovakia

I have tested it today, 1st test it came back - wrote Precision Landing - correcting position on screen and landed nearly within milimeteres correctly. 2nd test came back - wrote Precision landing - correcting position on screen and started landing about 3 meters off. So something is definitely not good in this SW version. I will try do recalibration of vision system and will see.
2019-2-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules