Filters needed?
793 5 2018-8-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Johnny Hauan
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1480 ft
Norway

How is the Mavic 2 Pro straight up without filters? Mavic 1 was pretty useless without filters when creating smooth video. Do you still need it or does the f-stops save you a bit this time?
2018-8-30
Use props
Chipke
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2668323 ft
  • >>>
Czechia

Hi, today I fly first with my new Mavic 2 Pro and I think, that filters helps, but not very necessary.
2018-8-30
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, I appreciate your time bringing this query to us. I would suggest using filters when shooting videos and photos for more dramatic effect. But it's not necessary and this will depend on the subject and location that you will choose.
2018-8-30
Use props
Gooseman 2old
lvl.2
Flight distance : 733829 ft
United Kingdom

Do you mean ND filters? I'd like to know too, not yet got my M2P, and the ND filters are on back-order with Wex (UK).   But at locked (native) 500 ISO for D-Log I'd say you're going to need them for anything but overcast days.

Does anyone know anyone who has the M2P ND filters in stock over here? Are PolarPro releasing a set of the special Hassi size?
2018-8-30
Use props
fanseae6d9ce
lvl.2

Spain

even at f11 on a cloudy day im having to use shutter of 250 or higher. Polar pro cant come quick enough. Theres hope that with manual apature control, NDs wont need to be swapped out half as often. Ive found best apature quality wise to be in the middle of the range.
2018-8-31
Use props
R&L Aerial photography
First Officer
Flight distance : 298100 ft
  • >>>
United States

Color accuracy is about as perfect as you can get with the hasslehoff, also depth is as good as the zenmuse x5 in my humble opinion...
2018-8-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules