First flight and initial impressions - THIS DRONE IS GOOD!
548 12 2018-8-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DroneSupremacy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2060915 ft
  • >>>
Bulgaria

Hey everyone,

after what seemed like an eternity, this morning i finally got my Mavic 2 Pro and the Fly More kit.
I recorded a quick video with a quite unusual unboxing + my first thoughts on the drone after flying it for the first time.

Hope you guys enjoy!

I'm definitely super stoked to make more videos with this drone.
Mike
2018-8-30
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
First Officer
Flight distance : 3440476 ft
Spain

yeah beautiful !!
2018-8-30
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there, thank you for sharing about the experience and Impressions of the product. We appreciate it. Cheers!
2018-8-30
Use props
Wachtberger
First Officer
Flight distance : 261509 ft

Thank you very much indeed for sharing your first impressions and also for sharing the incident! I have once experienced such a situation with my former Spark when a private plane showed up far below their minimum height requirement and I had to initiate an emergency landing. Thus I perfectly know how you must have felt. I have taken this opportunity to eventually subscribe to your channel because your videos are always to the point and put valuable information in the foreground. Thank you again!
P.S. I also liked your unboxing sequence, this was perfect. In the days to come we shall see hundreds of boring unboxing videos with people who just want to see their face on Youtube and hear themselves talking. You have done it in a far better way!
2018-8-30
Use props
DroneSupremacy
Second Officer
  • >>>
Bulgaria

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-8-30 09:42
Thank you very much indeed for sharing your first impressions and also for sharing the incident! I have once experienced such a situation with my former Spark when a private plane showed up far below their minimum height requirement and I had to initiate an emergency landing. Thus I perfectly know how you must have felt. I have taken this opportunity to eventually subscribe to your channel because your videos are always to the point and put valuable information in the foreground. Thank you again!
P.S. I also liked your unboxing sequence, this was perfect. In the days to come we shall see hundreds of boring unboxing videos with people who just want to see their face on Youtube and hear themselves talking. You have done it in a far better way!

That's such a nice thing to say - thank so much for the kind words, really appreciate your comment!
2018-8-30
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Looks great.
2018-8-30
Use props
No Man's Drone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 301545 ft
United States

Do you keep the props on when storing your M2P in the carrying bag?
2018-8-30
Use props
DroneSupremacy
Second Officer
  • >>>
Bulgaria

No Man's Drone Posted at 2018-8-30 16:16
Do you keep the props on when storing your M2P in the carrying bag?

Yes, it seems they can't be damaged by the bag itself because it has soft cushion inside.
2018-8-31
Use props
Thriller
lvl.4
Flight distance : 374337 ft
Italy

Thank you very much for sharing your initial impressions with us.
2018-8-31
Use props
DMX_MT
Second Officer
Malta

Glad you got the Mavic 2 Mike !! Happy for you Mate !

Excellent Review Mike, and I am glad all went well with the Helicopter !

2018-8-31
Use props
davidmartingraf
Second Officer
Flight distance : 106566408 ft
  • >>>

Just out of curiosity - what made you go with the Mavic 2 Pro over the Zoom - thx!
2018-8-31
Use props
DroneSupremacy
Second Officer
  • >>>
Bulgaria

davidmartingraf Posted at 2018-8-31 08:04
Just out of curiosity - what made you go with the Mavic 2 Pro over the Zoom - thx!

Simply said - the Hasselblad camera and the 1" sensor. Not really feeling the zoom to be honest.
2018-8-31
Use props
davidmartingraf
Second Officer
Flight distance : 106566408 ft
  • >>>

DroneSupremacy Posted at 2018-8-31 08:09
Simply said - the Hasselblad camera and the 1" sensor. Not really feeling the zoom to be honest.

I feel that the Hasselblad camera gives you quality footage but at the end of the day excluding having other equipment, without the advanced features found on the Zoom, the Mavic 2 Pro is slightly out-competing the Mavic 2 Zoom on picture quality, but the Zoom wins out on overall camera effects and range of motion.  
2018-9-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules