Use props
Bing Err
Captain
Flight distance : 9249964 ft
  • >>>
United States

Packer Backer Posted at 2018-9-4 02:30
Very nice shots! Thanks for sharing

Thanks Packer Backer! You a cheesehead? I shot a video of Lambeau last year with my Spark. Would love to get back with the Mavic Air to do it right.
2018-9-4
Use props
Packer Backer
lvl.4
Flight distance : 240948 ft
United States

Bing Err Posted at 2018-9-4 16:03
Thanks Packer Backer! You a cheesehead? I shot a video of Lambeau last year with my Spark. Would love to get back with the Mavic Air to do it right.

GP PACK GO! Showing my age  here but ever since Lynn Di ckey was the QB

If you could post the Lambeau vid I would love it. I am jealous you were up there!

Keep em coming!
2018-9-4
Use props
Bing Err
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Packer Backer Posted at 2018-9-4 23:26
GP PACK GO! Showing my age  here but ever since Lynn Di ckey was the QB  

If you could post the Lambeau vid I would love it. I am jealous you were up there!

I think this video looks amateur now. I need to go back with the Mavic Air or wait until I buy a Mavic 2. I'm not even a Packer fan but I thought the stadium was amazingly huge and impressive looking. If you fly there you have to call the local airport and leave a message with the details of your flight.
2018-9-4
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Bing Err Posted at 2018-9-3 10:11
If you make the drive then don't forget to get some 360 panos at night. They look great in my opionion. Here are a few of my favorites that I took. I stitched them in MS ICE and did touchups in Photoshop.

These are stunning mate   
2018-9-5
Use props
Bing Err
Captain
  • >>>
United States

A CW Posted at 2018-9-5 01:55
These are stunning mate

Thanks. Some of those night panos were taken with the Spark and some with the Mavic Air. The Mavic Air takes a little bit better night photos. Better contrast and more vivid colors.
2018-9-5
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Bing Err Posted at 2018-9-5 20:07
Thanks. Some of those night panos were taken with the Spark and some with the Mavic Air. The Mavic Air takes a little bit better night photos. Better contrast and more vivid colors.

I found that too
2018-9-5
Use props
Charissa
First Officer
Flight distance : 689334 ft
South Africa

A couple of excellent images there. Love the tiny planet night shots.
2018-9-7
Use props
HarleyGuy55
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1159409 ft
United States

Bing Err Posted at 2018-8-31 05:42
Yeah, 3 more days of footage to edit but I got stuck here at work for a 16 hour shift! Ahhh! I want to be at home editing. Oh well, I guess I have to work to pay for more drones and more vacations.

Thanks for the views and comments. It makes it all worth it!

Awesome pics and videos, It's kind of sad we didn't get to know each other before your trip because I'm just about 45 mins from Yosemite down the street and around the corner.. If the 2 of you had time we could have met up and i would buy you a ice tea or coffee . Anyway maybe next time.. Great pics thanks for sharing!
2018-9-7
Use props
Bing Err
Captain
  • >>>
United States

HarleyGuy55 Posted at 2018-9-7 03:52
Awesome pics and videos, It's kind of sad we didn't get to know each other before your trip because I'm just about 45 mins from Yosemite down the street and around the corner.. If the 2 of you had time we could have met up and i would buy you a ice tea or coffee . Anyway maybe next time.. Great pics thanks for sharing!

I would have loved your input on the best places to fly around your area. Taking trips to new places I'm always just looking at maps and guessing where the good shots are. There were a few things we didn't have time to do so we will definately be going back but unsure exactly when. Thanks for the offer for coffee! If you're ever in SE MN then drop me a note. Thanks for the comments!
2018-9-7
Use props
Bing Err
Captain
  • >>>
United States

HarleyGuy55 Posted at 2018-9-7 03:52

BTW, love your profile pic. I saw those blades on Amazon and was AMAZED! do you have video of them in action?
2018-9-7
Use props
HarleyGuy55
lvl.4

Bing Err Posted at 2018-9-7 12:43
BTW, love your profile pic. I saw those blades on Amazon and was AMAZED! do you have video of them in action?

That pic is actually my V2.0 hovering .. and I was very skeptical at first but checked them out and they actually work pretty darn good, would not want to use them all the time just because there not DJI made but for a little flight around the yard or even around the property they work awesomely.  And I will do a little video of using them. I did a quick flight last night just as the sun was setting and flew out and around a few hundred yards all around my Orchard and was pleasantly surprised at how well they did. And I have to keep my bird at or below my tree line in order to be compliant and that’s even pushing it a bit. I’ll say this much if I was driving around and looked out and saw those lights from a distance I would hit the skids and started snapping pics because from a distance it is UFO material. Lol. Don’t know if you’ve read my rant about neighbors complaining but the sheriffs have been by my place every day since I posted my story. And I’ve not been in the air at any time they were around. And just got back from valentering work and was able to fly around the Castle and take some pics . I’ll post them if I can. Anyway oh poop I’m out of room...
2018-9-8
Use props
HarleyGuy55
lvl.4

So I’m outside now getting ready to launch when finally the popo show up when I’m up . They are at my gate so I put my bird in hover and walk to the gate and ask them if I can help... what’s up officer?. And what does he say ... Is that your drone... I’m sorry but I started to laugh .. thinking what a moronic question but ok. Yes officer it is my bird. He says my I come in (gate is closed) I said I’m sorry is there a reason we can’t talk here.. I went ahead and opened up so he drives in and I was already landing my bird. He says his kids have a couple drones and they love them.. I said I absolutely love flying mine around as well he says yes I know because we’ve received 7 count them 7 stupid calls about a drone.. anyway I was floored and said I was so sorry for you getting stupid calls and wasting tax payers money on stuff like this and he said it’s the nature of the beast. Anyway I showed him my bird and also showed him via go 4 app where I’ve flown and pics I’ve taken and he was very impressed with the technology of DJI drones. We talked and laughed for OVER 2 hours ... I’m not lying... 2 freaking hours... I even let him fly my bird .... AND what’s he do he’s goes straight over my neighbors house the one or one of that called to begin with and asks me to put the bird at the same height from The other day so I looked it up and pushed the stick up(he’s still have has the RC) and I point the camera down. He flies it around a few other neighbors and brings it back and hands the RC to me and says it was a pleasure chatting with me and to fly safe and oh by the way there is no law that says you can’t fly where I’ve been flying but if I would be so kind as to not go over that house as I looked at him saying that he shifted his eyes to the right and tilted his head and I got the pic.lol. I said I’m more mad that no one came to me first. He said some of the neighbors are afraid of me because of my affiliation with biker clubs quote! I just laughed as he did to... I said no problem I’ll stay away from her and be nice. We shook hands and off he went right straight to my neighbor then across the street then one more house down. Made his rounds. I’m pretty sure as he flew around he was looking at exactly what I could see and was telling all of them to not worry I can’t see anything other then yes there’s a person standing there but can’t see who it is or even what there wearing... I hope anyway... Moral to this long #$& story is be nice be patient and things will work out. I think .lol I’ve now flown so much I’ve got no batteries left ... well only have 3 anyway but still I’m a flying fool today. Thanks to all who had some input on my issue... Thank you ! Oh hey does anyone have a set of those goggles I can barrow??? Lol
2018-9-8
Use props
HarleyGuy55
lvl.4

2018-9-8
Use props
HarleyGuy55
lvl.4

2018-9-8
Use props
HarleyGuy55
lvl.4

2018-9-8
Use props
HarleyGuy55
lvl.4

2018-9-8
Use props
HarleyGuy55
lvl.4

2018-9-8
Use props
HarleyGuy55
lvl.4

Preston Castle . Ione Ca. Preston castle for boys.. very spooky and amanus place to hang out...
2018-9-8
Use props
Bing Err
Captain
  • >>>
United States

HarleyGuy55 Posted at 2018-9-8 17:13
So I’m outside now getting ready to launch when finally the popo show up when I’m up . They are at my gate so I put my bird in hover and walk to the gate and ask them if I can help... what’s up officer?. And what does he say ... Is that your drone... I’m sorry but I started to laugh .. thinking what a moronic question but ok. Yes officer it is my bird. He says my I come in (gate is closed) I said I’m sorry is there a reason we can’t talk here.. I went ahead and opened up so he drives in and I was already landing my bird. He says his kids have a couple drones and they love them.. I said I absolutely love flying mine around as well he says yes I know because we’ve received 7 count them 7 stupid calls about a drone.. anyway I was floored and said I was so sorry for you getting stupid calls and wasting tax payers money on stuff like this and he said it’s the nature of the beast. Anyway I showed him my bird and also showed him via go 4 app where I’ve flown and pics I’ve taken and he was very impressed with the technology of DJI drones. We talked and laughed for OVER 2 hours ... I’m not lying... 2 freaking hours... I even let him fly my bird .... AND what’s he do he’s goes straight over my neighbors house the one or one of that called to begin with and asks me to put the bird at the same height from The other day so I looked it up and pushed the stick up(he’s still have has the RC) and I point the camera down. He flies it around a few other neighbors and brings it back and hands the RC to me and says it was a pleasure chatting with me and to fly safe and oh by the way there is no law that says you can’t fly where I’ve been flying but if I would be so kind as to not go over that house as I looked at him saying that he shifted his eyes to the right and tilted his head and I got the pic.lol. I said I’m more mad that no one came to me first. He said some of the neighbors are afraid of me because of my affiliation with biker clubs quote! I just laughed as he did to... I said no problem I’ll stay away from her and be nice. We shook hands and off he went right straight to my neighbor then across the street then one more house down. Made his rounds. I’m pretty sure as he flew around he was looking at exactly what I could see and was telling all of them to not worry I can’t see anything other then yes there’s a person standing there but can’t see who it is or even what there wearing... I hope anyway... Moral to this long #$& story is be nice be patient and things will work out. I think .lol I’ve now flown so much I’ve got no batteries left ... well only have 3 anyway but still I’m a flying fool today. Thanks to all who had some input on my issue... Thank you ! Oh hey does anyone have a set of those goggles I can barrow??? Lol

Awesome story, and great pics. Glad it was a knowledgeable cop that came knocking, and not someone trying to enforce a law that didn't exist. I've had no negative run-ins with cops while flying my drone. (fingers crossed)
2018-9-8
Use props
HarleyGuy55
lvl.4

Bing Err Posted at 2018-9-8 23:10
Awesome story, and great pics. Glad it was a knowledgeable cop that came knocking, and not someone trying to enforce a law that didn't exist. I've had no negative run-ins with cops while flying my drone. (fingers crossed)

Hey I’m sorry I did not mean to post my pics and rants on your pic page,, I’m still learning. Please forgive me. I thought I was on a regular page/ forum . I’m such a dork sometimes.
2018-9-9
Use props
Bing Err
Captain
  • >>>
United States

HarleyGuy55 Posted at 2018-9-9 08:40
Hey I’m sorry I did not mean to post my pics and rants on your pic page,, I’m still learning. Please forgive me. I thought I was on a regular page/ forum . I’m such a dork sometimes.

No worries man. I didn't think you did it on purpose. It's all good
2018-9-9
Use props
Oracle Miata
First Officer
Flight distance : 3759829 ft
  • >>>
United States

Great pics Bing, nice job as usual.  Your quite a talent.
2018-9-9
Use props
Bing Err
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Oracle Miata Posted at 2018-9-9 11:57
Great pics Bing, nice job as usual.  Your quite a talent.

Thanks as always for the view and comment Oracle Miata!
2018-9-9
Use props
LordoftheFlies
lvl.3

Hey man, looks fun!
2018-9-9
Use props
Bing Err
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Thanks LordoftheFlies! Much appreciated
2018-9-9
Use props
perline
lvl.1

Philippines

There are many interesting activities and places to visit in California.  It will surely be and enjoyable vacation!
2018-9-15
Use props
prasadab
New

Sri Lanka

This is awesome. You did such a great job with the footage. I love it <3.luckypatcherdownloads.org
2018-10-14
Use props
Bing Err
Captain
  • >>>
United States

prasadab Posted at 2018-10-14 20:20
This is awesome. You did such a great job with the footage. I love it

Thanks prasadab! I appreciate you taking the time to watch and comment.
2018-10-14
Use props
kat cafe
lvl.1

India

mywawavisit.info
2018-11-20
Use props
rock12
lvl.1

India

myfordbenefits
2019-1-28
Use props
jwilson115
lvl.1

India

Nice Shot. I amazingly like the last night shot . It's Wonderfully taken at Primanti brothers locations
2019-4-14
Use props
jwilson115
lvl.1

India

thanks for sharing this Awesome shots https://centralmenus.com/cheeseburger-in-paradise-menu-prices-locations]Cheeseburger[/url]
2019-4-14
Use props
Bing Err
Captain
  • >>>
United States

jwilson115 Posted at 4-14 23:05
thanks for sharing this Awesome shots <a >Cheeseburger</a>

Thanks for watching and the comments!
2019-4-14
Use props
starkz123
New

India

Thanks a lot for the kind of perfect topic I have not a lot of information about it but I have got an extra unique info in your unique post.
2019-7-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules