Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
ND filters available anywhere in UK?
582 6 2018-8-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Gooseman 2old
lvl.2
Flight distance : 733829 ft
United Kingdom

While I think the ability to lose a lot of light with the f stop choice on the M2P is a big bonus, but with 50th/60th*, a bright sunny day is going to require dumping of a few stops of light  to get a proper exposure, especially if we are limited to the native 500 ISO in D-Log. That's a shed load of light to have to lose.

I haven't found any of the Hassi shaped ND filters available anywhere. Does anyone know anyone who has the M2P shaped ND filters in stock over here? Are PolarPro releasing a set of the special Hassi size/shape?

* I know there's latitide here, but I'm an old school 180 degree shutter angle kinda guy.

2018-8-30
Use props
CoreyB10
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1665023 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Certainly looks like they are mostly on back order due to being out of stock or none being in stock in the 1st place. It's the same on all the usual suspects that I use. Like trying to find the end of the rainbow.......
2018-8-31
Use props
Chasing Light & Shadows
lvl.4
Flight distance : 221476 ft
United Kingdom

I've spoken to PolarPro and they're saying that Amazon will be the first to stock their filters for the new Mavic Pros in the UK.
2018-8-31
Use props
Gooseman 2old
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Chasing Light & Shadows Posted at 2018-8-31 03:18
I've spoken to PolarPro and they're saying that Amazon will be the first to stock their filters for the new Mavic Pros in the UK.

Thanks, I'll keep an eye out for them. Much appreciate you going to the effort to make enquiries, very kind of you.
2018-9-1
Use props
gnirtS
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5712575 ft
United Kingdom

I think they also said "Sept 15" for availability (in general, not amazon) so may have a few weeks to wait.
2018-9-1
Use props
Gooseman 2old
lvl.2
United Kingdom

gnirtS Posted at 2018-9-1 13:36
I think they also said "Sept 15" for availability (in general, not amazon) so may have a few weeks to wait.

Thanks again, have put a note in iCal!  
2018-9-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there, thank you for reaching out. Regarding your question as of the moment the status of the Product is no stock yet, you can select the In stock reminder in order for you to have the notification once it is available.  You can just go to this link https://store.dji.com/product/ma ... lete&position=1
2018-9-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules