2526 4 2018-8-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Skyris
First Officer
Flight distance : 333799 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Hi, Anyone else having issues with mavic 2 connnecting to android. I have tried a s8, galaxy tab s2(which i use wit the inspire 2 with no porblems) and an old iphone 6..
The only one I can use on this drone is the Iphone, which is not mine and hate using...
I really need the S8 as this is the phone I take around with me..
any help would be appreciated
2018-8-30
Use props
FuZZyPiLOT
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1353215 ft
United Kingdom

Have you turned on 'USB debugging' on your S8?
2018-8-30
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please provide us more information about the issue you encountering right now? We are here to help you. Thank you.
2018-8-30
Use props
Skyris
First Officer
Flight distance : 333799 ft
  • >>>
Australia

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-8-30 15:17
Hi, we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please provide us more information about the issue you encountering right now? We are here to help you. Thank you.

My Bad, The samsung Tab S2 had an old go 4 app so didnt recognize the mavic 2, My samsung s8 seems to be having usb connection issues with the pc so I putting it down to the S8 not working.. cant wait to test it now.
2018-8-30
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Skyris Posted at 2018-8-30 15:55
My Bad, The samsung Tab S2 had an old go 4 app so didnt recognize the mavic 2, My samsung s8 seems to be having usb connection issues with the pc so I putting it down to the S8 not working.. cant wait to test it now.

Hi, please make sure to link your remote controller to your aircraft before you connect your Samsung S8. You may watch the video tutorial below for reference. Thank you.

2018-8-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules